New clothing for stunt riders

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 12:25 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New clothing for stunt riders

that clothing sucks *****
Old 07-06-2007, 01:07 PM

ZeroIndex is a decent person

Originally Posted by samurai87
wtf bike do you have that only goes 100mph with jus a 54 tooth???? my buddy has a 55 and when I had my guages on he was doing 130ish right next to me....lol
By the looks of it, my bike is as old as you... it is a 1987 Yamaha FZR400RSP... tops out (standard sprockets: 15-41) at about 200kph (120mph), and with the new sprockets: 15-54, tops out at 160kph (100mph).

Yes I know I should probably be using something newer and more powerful, but at the moment, its all I can afford, and I want to do stunting...
Old 07-06-2007, 01:37 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
i bought a bunch of Faisst clothes a couple weeks ago and i love them....their some of the best **** ive bought in a long time for small time clothing company.....plus it was a real fast turn around, 3-5 days and it was at my place.....

I'm really glad to hear that. He's been pushing it pretty hard. Good to know he's doing it up proper in terms of quality and customer service.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:17 AM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeroIndex
I'd buy something that said HOSTYLE

Its the name of my store as well as my clothing company...

www.hostyleurbanclothing.com

Heres another tee!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zig Zap Tee copy.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	196493   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hostyle h copy.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	196494  
Old 07-07-2007, 04:23 AM

This is a pic of one of my past employee's... this pic made it on the MAXIM site!! (pic taken from my website!)

Last edited by G-Rock; 07-07-2007 at 04:26 AM. Reason: lol..pic wouldnt load..
Old 07-07-2007, 07:01 AM

loko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sketchy
i hate how the best stunt shirts are made by companies with names that makes me think of broads on the rag.

we got stuntragz and evenflow both sound like they make tampons not stunt gear.

no offense just saying rockin a a shirt with a name like that makes me uneasy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BwAaaahahahahahahahaha
Old 07-07-2007, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by G-Rock

Heres another tee!
Your website doesn't seem to be working properly in Firefox or IE...
The other problem is living in New Zealand and buying a t-shirt from Canada isn't like going into town and shopping... it's a bit further to that... and I still can't be assed getting a credit card... I think I'll work out all this 'import' stuff from another country when I get a real bike (like an F4i or a ZX6R...) and need a cage, handbrake and 12bar...
Old 07-07-2007, 09:36 AM

JRRider13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G-Rock

Heres another tee!
From the looks of it, it doesn't seem that you are in the position to be giving anyone design/creativity advice. All the shirts in this thread are pretty atrocious.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:41 AM

K-NUTZ is an unknown quantity at this point

www.theruffrider.com

if you didnt think the original ruff ryders stuff was gay check this out... turn ur speakers on... their intro music is off the hook

Last edited by K-NUTZ; 07-07-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:07 AM

This is still my favorite t-shirt... by a company called bad-boy
Old 07-07-2007, 12:49 PM

investor7523 is a decent person

Well, I'm new to this site as well as riding, but alot of what these guys have said are good, especially the one who owns Hostyle. Since there are so many tshirt companies, you cant simply reinvent the wheel anymore. You have to find a niche. Also, like that guy said, marketeing is everything. Its a numbers game just like everythin else. Show it to everyone possible. Present it in a unique way. Also, your sales will be limited if you ONLY market it to stunters in your area. Keep the stunter designs on it, but sell it everywhere. I cant tell you what your designs should be, because thats your business and its unique to you. My suggestions are maybe to have a prof. web desinger create a kickass page, maybe fashion desingers for the clothes itself, make your own handgrips or something with your name on it, go to big events like stuntwars and sell there, and sponsor people with small **** like tees and whatever else you seliing. As far as the name, thats not so much important but what is important is your ability to market your product. Just let your product be known and market to the right group of people, and never make the mistake in targeting EVERYONE.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:53 PM

Another thing is, your not only marketing the product, but also yourself. Like someone has said before put up pictures of you guys on streetbikes and itll improve your image.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:55 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by investor7523
Well, I'm new to this site as well as riding, but alot of what these guys have said are good, especially the one who owns Hostyle. Since there are so many tshirt companies, you cant simply reinvent the wheel anymore. You have to find a niche. Also, like that guy said, marketeing is everything. Its a numbers game just like everythin else. Show it to everyone possible. Present it in a unique way. Also, your sales will be limited if you ONLY market it to stunters in your area. Keep the stunter designs on it, but sell it everywhere. I cant tell you what your designs should be, because thats your business and its unique to you. My suggestions are maybe to have a prof. web desinger create a kickass page, maybe fashion desingers for the clothes itself, make your own handgrips or something with your name on it, go to big events like stuntwars and sell there, and sponsor people with small **** like tees and whatever else you seliing. As far as the name, thats not so much important but what is important is your ability to market your product. Just let your product be known and market to the right group of people, and never make the mistake in targeting EVERYONE.
Here's something to learn about stuntlife.......DON'T EVER WRITE THAT MUCH GARBAGE AGAIN.....got a ******* headache looking at it. Short and sweet pumpkin.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:56 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Dude once people start wearing the shirt, the name will be recognized as a stunt related one....so all you have to do is work on the designs and it'll sell, and the name will become recognized
Old 07-07-2007, 01:11 PM

OneWheelw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DerekMey
Here's something to learn about stuntlife.......DON'T EVER WRITE THAT MUCH GARBAGE AGAIN.....got a ******* headache looking at it. Short and sweet pumpkin.
+100 i got bored after the 2nd sentence
Old 07-07-2007, 01:29 PM

OK so maybe i should ahve PMed him lol
Old 07-07-2007, 01:43 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Guys, If you have no interest in marketing, you should find someone who does to help you if you want to sell anything at all, or get good sponsors.

Is there anyone here who would actually like to learn something about marketing stunters and their merchandise? I have five months worth of dedicated demographic data that I don't mind sharing.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by investor7523
OK so maybe i should ahve PMed him lol
Just ignore them. they're doing it for attention.

Old 07-07-2007, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by JRRider13
From the looks of it, it doesn't seem that you are in the position to be giving anyone design/creativity advice. All the shirts in this thread are pretty atrocious.
I guess your too slow to get the point I made!!
Old 07-07-2007, 02:23 PM

purestreetbikes is a decent person

Clothing and website should be a little more professional. Have someone edit your site. It does not look good when your sentences on your site are incorrect run-ons and fragments. Put a little more effort into the quality and the design of both also. I like the colors on the site, and the placement of logo on some of the shirts; however, I wouldn't spend any money for a white shirt with a black box and a logo inside it.

You seem to have a good idea with the shirts as to going into a pretty untouched market. You seem pretty business motivated; however, I don't think the artistic quality is provin to be worth the $$$ yet. Find a friend or pay someone to photoshop the pictures and logos a little better both for the site and shirts.

Keep in mind that you will need a little more variety as well in clothing. What you like in a shirt someone else might not. What you don't like someone else will. I'd suggest again having someone else (ie: friend, relative, girls are always good) design a few shirts themselves. That way they are not all them same coming from the same mind.

If this business is something you really want to do, put a little more effort into it. Businesses are very challenging at times. A lot of hard work with little in return in the beginning. If customers see your site and it looks sloppy and unprofessional in some areas, that is what they are going to think they will be getting in the product itself.

"You only get one chance to make a good first impression!"

I like what I see and with some improvements I think you will have something unique. I know how it is because I own 3 businesses of my own. So I know what its like to be where you are.

If you want some more ideas pm me and i'll give you some more advice. Check out my site I built and my girlfriends I helped create as well, just so you know i'm not full of ****.

www.purestreetbikes.com

www.trendytailsboutique.com

Quick Reply: New clothing for stunt riders