Tygershark support

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 04:58 PM

OneWheelw is an unknown quantity at this point
Tygershark support

i keep hearin all this good **** about the tygershark cages, but, it has no lower support. Can someone tell me how this holds up to a good fall?? thanks!!
Old 07-05-2007, 05:09 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tygershark support

spring loaded derlin sliders and the cage being that its two seperate pieces it doesnt tranfer the force of impact to the other side. so worst case you bend one side. send it back they fix it, repowder coat, and send back to u free of charge. i dont have one but just looking at them they look like the do the job.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:10 PM

oh and solid cold rolled steel tig welded
Old 07-05-2007, 05:10 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Si....
Old 07-05-2007, 05:16 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Best cage out. I watched Nick Apex with one on Fish's bike at XDL here in Utah. it held up great. One of my boys here in Cycoward just picked one up. Its solid as hell. I want one for my f4i. :YEAH
Old 07-05-2007, 05:34 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
Si....
Are you seriously that ******* mindlessly stupid? What in his post requested what other cage companies exist in the current market?

I would never consider buying anything SI purely because of the hoard of Ian's personal annoying ****-gobbling drones that post "SI" in every thread that has the word cage in it.

However, to answer his question, the cage hit that's bottom portion of the cage and rolls quickly to the spring-loaded slider. If you keep your cage tight, you should never have a problem with it bending or stripping out your mounts. I bent mine once from a highchair circle that hit really hard right on that edge because my mounts were loose as **** and I was being lazy. Since then, I've kept it tight and pancaked several tank circles very hard and never had it budge.

Last edited by inolen; 07-05-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:41 PM

i have a sick cage but all u have to do is look at the tyger shark and if u think theres somthing better out there your an idiot.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:42 PM

calm down Anthony haha
Old 07-05-2007, 05:46 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by Scott-
spring loaded derlin sliders and the cage being that its two seperate pieces it doesnt tranfer the force of impact to the other side. so worst case you bend one side. send it back they fix it, repowder coat, and send back to u free of charge. i dont have one but just looking at them they look like the do the job.

OR they buildnew one and send it back. All you gotta cover is shipping to them :YEAH
Old 07-05-2007, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by -Eri
OR they buildnew one and send it back. All you gotta cover is shipping to them :YEAH
**** ya dude would probly send a call tag to get it picked up for u shops have done that for me in the past
Old 07-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
Are you seriously that ******* mindlessly stupid? What in his post requested what other cage companies exist in the current market?

I would never consider buying anything SI purely because of the hoard of Ian's personal annoying ****-gobbling drones that post "SI" in every thread that has the word cage in it.

However, to answer his question, the cage hit that's bottom portion of the cage and rolls quickly to the spring-loaded slider. If you keep your cage tight, you should never have a problem with it bending or stripping out your mounts. I bent mine once from a highchair circle that hit really hard right on that edge because my mounts were loose as **** and I was being lazy. Since then, I've kept it tight and pancaked several tank circles very hard and never had it budge.
this man speaks the truth !!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 06:02 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

this man speaks the truth !!!!!!!!!!
+1
Old 07-05-2007, 06:04 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

**** ya dude would probly send a call tag to get it picked up for u shops have done that for me in the past

when i ordered mine he said "if you bend or break it, all i ask is you cover shipping and get it to me, and i will fix it, or remake it, re powdercoat it, and i will cover shipping back to you.... pretty much if you buy my cages, you wont ever need a new one, and you basically are sponsored by us"

lol, all the people that work up there are super nice and really helpful, so i rock stickers on my helmet and bike for em.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:59 PM

im prolly gonna go wit tygershark. idk . whats up wit the scrapeworks cages??? anything good?? i've had powers for 2 years so im used to NOTHING different!!
Old 07-05-2007, 09:03 PM

VK_Boomer is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man i got this bulk discount going on tygershark cages right now, for $250 plus $35 for shipping(east coast), were all ordering 2morrow, so you might want in to save you $80 on the cj-3. pm me if you want in.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:32 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

The cages dont look like they cover enough area. the spring loaded sliders look great and would definately be of benefit to all crash cages. Wonder why the cage coverage is so minimal?
Old 07-05-2007, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by zride
The cages dont look like they cover enough area. the spring loaded sliders look great and would definately be of benefit to all crash cages. Wonder why the cage coverage is so minimal?
Ya...thats what i was wondering
Old 07-05-2007, 10:23 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hahahaahahaaaa
Old 07-05-2007, 10:31 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zride
It protects everything just fine.

But if you are that concerned, Wink1100 makes a cage to satisfy your demands.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:37 PM

Quick Reply: Tygershark support