SSB kinda sucks

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 08:46 PM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SSB kinda sucks

bla blidi bla blidi bla blidi bla and you cover stuntwars o7 right I bet if AC or CF would have won they would have gotten cover story face it you guys are suckin right now and by the way you are selling more mags than ever because of having all the stunts for the last 4 years led up to today not your ****** format change! in 2 to three years youll notice decline in sales due to your format change and when another mag for stunts comes along you guys are done and you will be applying for a job for that mag lets just hope somewhere somehow someone learns a lesson here and sticks with us cause its obvious your not!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:55 PM

you ************* are like politicans you go were thers $do$ I bet when ssb first came out or was getting to, you ***** were all saying were going to have a mag just about stunts everything stunts yeah we fell for it hook line and sinker......

LOOK AT YOU GUYS NOW i bet the only words out of your mouths is i hate stunts who do those guys think they are that we have to put them in our mag? just a little section now a year or to nothing you guys have lost it!
Old 07-03-2007, 09:04 PM

kinda kinda? how about oh my ******* god ssb sucks look you may have some people that wont speak on the issue due to maybe like losing all coverage in your fagmag well ************* wake the **** up im not going to shutup cause you simply say so! **** you and that G.BUSH mentality thats why this whole country is all fucked up because of liars like you telling everyone to shutup and buy the bullshit you speak

**** THAT NOT ANYMORE IM TAKING A STAND I WILL CONTRIBUTE 5000.00 of my money to the first mag to get it right and i want it in writing you cannot change formats no matter what you love us or hate us and ssb def hates us look what they have changed into dont take it from me people reseach the **** yourselves and start with the first issue
Old 07-03-2007, 10:01 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

damn johnny if its like that then holla back!
Old 07-04-2007, 07:11 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

johnny for president!
Old 07-04-2007, 07:25 AM

why not they cover ****** funny cars that go into the crowd and kill people kill biatch your squabaling over a few teeth? your going to have to do better than that to make us look bad and why would you threaten with that kinda **** anyway your true colors are showing
Old 07-04-2007, 07:31 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

I used to buy it a couple years ago, I still have the copies. I dont buy it anymore now there must be a reason and it's not cuz of the war on S.L..Its cuz I dont care for busa's.... page after page after page after page after page after page after page
Old 07-04-2007, 08:04 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

IMO, I dont enjoy the show bikes as much as the stuntbikes, but you start any poll on any BIKE forum (not stunt forum) and unfortunately, the majority of sportbikers shun the stunters.

With that said, I did not renew my subscription but do go through the mags at the local book store or magazine stand to check it out.

Baddest cover ever is the one with Teach on the American flag bike in Gitmo (IMO)
Old 07-04-2007, 12:01 PM
SquidWheelies.com

SquidWheelies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FreeTonyC
Bring back Aaron Frank and use more of Foto's Pics/Articles
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

and give proper credit for photographers.....
Old 07-04-2007, 12:09 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SmokeRing
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

and give proper credit for photographers.....
Didnt you not get the proper credit in last issue??????

That Sucks...
Old 07-04-2007, 12:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

did some posts get deleted in this thread?
Old 07-04-2007, 01:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

man if they did then stuntlife itself just took a step back to 2004 when StuntUSA came about. That bullshit sucked
Old 07-04-2007, 01:43 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

In the last issue he was bagging on gixxer.com...........And wasn't he talking about some other forum based web site the issue before??

Whatcha' want to bet that SL. com is targeted in the First Word section of the mag's next issue that is the big guy's sounding board. It should really be the "last" word, or the "ONLY" word.

I have been avoiding this thread because it is hard for me to keep my mouth shut, and I just really am sick of wasting energy on beating a dead horse. I still am a subsciber also. I, however, understand loyalty.

Having said that....DUDE, come on. I read all of that crap to get to this at the end?

I may be way off base here but, if some posts were deleted like it looks like they were....that was pretty chicken ****. Were they deleted by the sender?? It looks like dude was arguing with himself, or someone deleted the other side??

Be careful that the moderators don't get targeted as the culprits and the big guy with *** convieniently covered get's his "LAST" word.

"Hard to judge true emotions on those message boards" Huh?? I understand now, and what "advertising" violation could have
occured here? Why did you tell me that(John) and then I find out you guys were posting up in a forum that had you painted, let's just say.... not in a negative light.
Guess what, gixxer.com is a bunch of knee puckers that could give a **** less about stunting or stretched and slammed, candy chrome, house of color, scraper bikes....(thanks darius..LOL)

I want to see dude give Tom 5g's Western union quick collect, TODAY..... and I'll volunteer my help to contribute to getting it right, for free*

*the word "free" only implies to monitary compensation for services during the first year, Prices subject to change. MSRP applies, dealer retains all options, final APR% to be no less than but greater than the level of the crappy stunting coverage I already wipe my *** with.lol Just goofin'
Old 07-05-2007, 04:09 PM
SquidWheelies.com

SquidWheelies is an unknown quantity at this point

Didnt you not get the proper credit in last issue??????

That Sucks...
no, neither did the rider darrel twombly FMSTUNTERS.COM. even though it was the BIGGEST PIC on the page......and plus i took the one of Hazen and Ryan, neither of which got rider credit either.....at least your bike is famous lol
Old 07-05-2007, 05:44 PM

EvanfromNW is a decent person

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
We had 3 pages for the XDL story. We ran approx 34 photos!!! We ran all the finalist up to 12th place.

That does't leave much room for edit.

Truth is every month I do what I can and it's never enough. Ever.

your mag sucks
Old 07-05-2007, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by SmokeRing
no, neither did the rider darrel twombly FMSTUNTERS.COM. even though it was the BIGGEST PIC on the page......and plus i took the one of Hazen and Ryan, neither of which got rider credit either.....at least your bike is famous lol

WOW.... That sux Bro, did you try and write and tell them?? Who got the credit???
Old 07-05-2007, 06:20 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW.... That sux Bro, did you try and write and tell them?? Who got the credit???

Yeah I'd like to know too
Old 07-05-2007, 06:21 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EvanfromNW
your mag sucks
Old 07-05-2007, 06:42 PM

slutty62cont is an unknown quantity at this point

I like how your smileys are in sync with one another ... kinda like a boy band ... pretty awesome ... RAWKIN!!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2007, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
Yeah I'd like to know too

Would you be able to run a correction???? Its really not YOUR fault right???

I am not tryin to be an but I do know he was proud of the pics that were taken, and that they got put in the mag at all.... It would be real cool for him to get the credit....

Quick Reply: SSB kinda sucks