DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SSB kinda sucks

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
It's called Scene.
but its deff not 5-10 pages
Old 06-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

I recently purchased a copy of last months and this months and honestly flipped threw it and set it to the side but the starboys dvd was cool.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 50slut
Some:YEAH body will come out with a full on stunt mag!
I was just thinking that
Old 06-29-2007, 05:17 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

How about I did all I can. I sent your information up to the right people. I gave you the phone #s of who to call. I sent you back issues for like a year back. and you threatened me with legal action on a PM on Stuntlife so I gave you the address of the office in order to send the legal papers over.
you didnt give me shyt you gave me two shirts since you charged me twice for the subscription, you sent me the two back issues you owed me that i paid for then you never sent another fuckign thing. i asked for the legal office address and you have me your address. I want your lawyers ******* address and noone has given it to me cause yall are some chicken shyt mothrefuckers. I swear to god this is the biggest cluster **** of a comapny i have ever seen. I dont like getting stolen from. 14 bucks isnt shyt its the principal.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:43 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NastySVC
you didnt give me shyt you gave me two shirts since you charged me twice for the subscription, you sent me the two back issues you owed me that i paid for then you never sent another fuckign thing. i asked for the legal office address and you have me your address. I want your lawyers ******* address and noone has given it to me cause yall are some chicken shyt mothrefuckers. I swear to god this is the biggest cluster **** of a comapny i have ever seen. I dont like getting stolen from. 14 bucks isnt shyt its the principal.
What lawyer's office?

Super Streetbike
6420 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048

There's 19 floors of offices here. I'll make sure whatever legal documents you send get to the right floor.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
and yes heidi i said plethora, **** if we hung out more youd hear me use all sorts of cool words .
-mike
so come hang out in ATL while you're healing!!

oh, and again..... just remember that John doesn't actually physically, personally label and send out each and every issue of the mag to subscribers.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:15 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

i stopped buying the mag long ago... i will also tell as many guys that i know to stop buying it aswell until it stops catering to **** and starts back up with is roots!!!!

NO mORE SSB!!!!

rip them from the shelves burn em steal use em as fire paper hahaha...

until they come back to streets and stunting
Old 06-29-2007, 06:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I choose to keep it to the basic facts to run more photos. Perhaps we should have talked about how a bike went into the crowd took out a fence and knocked some kids teeth out. Stories like that?
YES!!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 06:30 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by JASON-
i stopped buying the mag long ago... i will also tell as many guys that i know to stop buying it aswell until it stops catering to **** and starts back up with is roots!!!!

NO mORE SSB!!!!

rip them from the shelves burn em steal use em as fire paper hahaha...

until they come back to streets and stunting

Thomas make a magazine!
Old 06-29-2007, 06:41 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Artiom

Thomas make a magazine!
whats up big bro, you back from africa yet? visiting the homeland huh?

when you come back to vegas we should start a mtv real worldin vegas of stunnas hit me up brotha
Old 06-29-2007, 07:31 PM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point

perhaps you could pay the guys on the cover you ****** freeloadin using bitches im sure nicky hayden would let you put him on the cover for free you *****
Old 06-29-2007, 07:55 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Zann , y dont u go to liquor store 2 do little shopping and get yourself a drink...while u r at it ...pour the liquor on ssb magazine n lit it up ! have fun lol
Old 06-29-2007, 07:59 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Bring back Aaron Frank and use more of Foto's Pics/Articles
Old 06-29-2007, 08:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

SSB was cool about 2 years ago.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:30 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

its getting pretty annoying around here, every other day I see another thread about how SSB sucks and blah blah blah, I think everyone gets the idea by now
Old 06-30-2007, 01:46 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by JASON-
whats up big bro, you back from africa yet? visiting the homeland huh?

when you come back to vegas we should start a mtv real worldin vegas of stunnas hit me up brotha
no i am still in vegas my little african brother leaving on july 2nd.:YEAH
Old 06-30-2007, 02:35 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
i hear ya i guess ,i guess i just wish there was more coverage story wise.its nice to know what goes on behind the scenes not JUST who won1st thru 12th **** leave out some pics and write more words. i guess im just hating
-mike
true that! it was amazing seeing and riding with people I had not seen in years, the spot time was deffinatly the highlight of my trip to Vegas.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:56 AM

nick_villan is a decent person

y do u buy it if it stinks
Old 06-30-2007, 03:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

SSB = super stretched bike

Id like to thank SSB for the 3-4pages a month of stuntriding that i pay to look at.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:07 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

I choose to keep it to the basic facts to run more photos. Perhaps we should have talked about how a bike went into the crowd took out a fence and knocked some kids teeth out. Stories like that?
EXACTLY, THAT ***** REAL. EVERYBODY, NOT JUST SSB, NEEDS TO QUIT SUGAR COATING STUNTRIDING.

Quick Reply: SSB kinda sucks