Holy Crap! Shugga Wheelied!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 01:19 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Holy Crap! Shugga Wheelied!

Yeah thats right... Last time I did any kind of stunt was September at the 1096 show in Michigan... Yup I know I know... Been so busy I barely ride.

But last night I went out and wanted to see if I could still ride. Started with a standup that sucks... like 30 feet at mach 10. 2nd pass 1/2 the road at like 70mph... 3rd pass the whole road at like 30 up to 70mph... 5th pass had my flamingos back.. This continued for about 5 more minutes before we went home.

Here is the funny thing, standups felt akward to me now, and flamingos felt natural. I could ride slower and more consistant wheelies doing a flamingo than riding a standup... Go figure. Im all backwards. Anyway, I was just proving to myself that I still could ride a bit... whoo hoo...

Ok thats all... Im no pimp stunter anymore, but at least I can still ride.
Old 05-21-2003, 02:08 PM

180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Your an O.G pimp stunna!
Old 05-21-2003, 02:27 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Whateva punk - have a little faith in yourself. No one around here EVER doubted you could still do it. It's like riding a bike --oops........ I guess it is riding a bike.
Old 05-21-2003, 02:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
You all should've seen the look on his face. Looked like a kid walking into a candy store for the first time.....LMAO!! Hope we can do it again pimp, the summer has just begun!
Old 05-21-2003, 10:11 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Re: Re: Holy Crap! Shugga Wheelied!

Originally posted by sclevela
hmmmmmmmmmmmm im not seein any pics of said wheelies im gonna have to pull yer bitch card and call bullshit!
even if you did you would scream photoshop, so why would that matter fagggelelelelelela

Old 05-22-2003, 01:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Actually I didn't photoshop that one, I had a custom stand made to prop my bike up like that to fit purrrrrfectly behind my legs.
Old 05-22-2003, 01:34 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
O.G. !!!!!!
Old 05-23-2003, 05:16 AM
I Love To Post!

LMAO!
Well damn I was getting so sick of you screaming photoshop all the time, that I HAD to show you what one would look like if it wasn't!
Old 05-23-2003, 06:59 AM
I Love To Post!

errrrrrrr u do realize that i say that as a joke right? its funny to me that some people actually think that alot of this **** is photoshopped or trick camera work! If they only realized that if they had half the talent of some of the big names in this sport and spent as much time on their bikes as they do playin with photoshop themselves they might be able to do some of this ****!
We having a serious moment this morning? SNAP out of it! lol Yes I know your joking..........dipshit........who doesn't? Your like the resident jackass around here!

J/M bro.........btw do you need me to make you one of those pimp *** bike stands I have? you can set your bike up in all diferent positions to take some dope *** pictures and you'll never even notice.......it's descret. LOL
Old 05-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Creater/Founder

Originally posted by WETPAVEMENT
We having a serious moment this morning? SNAP out of it! lol Yes I know your joking..........dipshit........who doesn't? Your like the resident jackass around here!

J/M bro.........btw do you need me to make you one of those pimp *** bike stands I have? you can set your bike up in all diferent positions to take some dope *** pictures and you'll never even notice.......it's descret. LOL
AHAHHAHAHHAHA He doesnt ride... Hes just milking the multi-million dollar stunt industry for all the money its got!!
Old 05-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Creater/Founder

Old 01-01-2004, 05:08 AM

covertwar is a decent person
Old 01-02-2004, 09:30 AM

BlueBreadTruck is an unknown quantity at this point
jesus i cant beleive i took time to read that bullshit, it pulls me in because i try to decifer it, but i walk away much more stupid, btw what the hell does french fries have to do with stuntinmg
?
Old 01-02-2004, 12:32 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Re: Re: Holy Crap! Shugga Wheelied!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm im not seein any pics of said wheelies im gonna have to pull yer bitch card and call bullshit!
I was expecting to see a pic, but I wont pull the bitch card and call bs but it was funny anyway

Quick Reply: Holy Crap! Shugga Wheelied!