Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 11:37 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person
Re: cop chokes teen girl on go skateboarding day

Originally Posted by crazyfast27
Those little skiny EMO punks got what they desirve.:YEAH
Good thing the police dont beat people up for simple things such as spelling huh?

Old 06-27-2007, 11:45 PM

mikkee is a decent person

A police officer is suppose to use the least amount of force necessary to handle the situation. In my opinion the level of force used was unnecessary. Choaking isn't a good way to apprehend someone anyways. They definitely don't teach choking with your hands at the police academy.. LOL
Old 06-27-2007, 11:46 PM

crazyfast27 is a decent person

Originally Posted by JD
Good thing the police dont beat people up for simple things such as spelling huh?

you got me

I guess I''ll have to go back to beating up skaters
Old 06-27-2007, 11:48 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by crazyfast27
you got me

I guess I''ll have to go back to beating up skaters
No, no, no.... choking them is the in thing now.... beating them up was soo last week.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:11 AM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, so the next time you get caught stunting in a lot, should a cop kick you off your bike and put you in a choke hold......i think afew of us fail to see that we were all kids at one point and time, and that maybe one day we'll have kids, and in no way should it be handle like this. tell them to leave or go else where, even if they run at least they are leaving, but to start acting like they just shot someone, i mean seriously, we all break the law, weather its stunting, or speeding, or even rolling through a stop sign, no one is perfect, and at 13 you dont relieze how big of a deal it is til its too late, so its not their fault, therefore the cops should have handle the situation differently
Old 06-28-2007, 12:24 AM
JD

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by pcp weelo
wow, so the next time you get caught stunting in a lot, should a cop kick you off your bike and put you in a choke hold......i think afew of us fail to see that we were all kids at one point and time, and that maybe one day we'll have kids, and in no way should it be handle like this. tell them to leave or go else where, even if they run at least they are leaving, but to start acting like they just shot someone, i mean seriously, we all break the law, weather its stunting, or speeding, or even rolling through a stop sign, no one is perfect, and at 13 you dont relieze how big of a deal it is til its too late, so its not their fault, therefore the cops should have handle the situation differently
I applaud you.... :YEAH
Old 06-28-2007, 12:27 AM

thewibb is an unknown quantity at this point

I personally watched my younger brother knock an undercover out cold at a party once. Cop was all up on my cousin and my bro thought someone was ****** with family, laid dude out and they had to get salts to wake that *** up. They took my bro downtown, but dropped charges because the guy was undercover and did not properly identify himself. :YEAH
Old 06-28-2007, 02:10 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You still fail to see that the cop didn't go to that extreme simply because they were skating. He did it because they were resisting arrest. If a cop came up to me in a lot and tried to arrest me and I got mouthy with him while waving a 12 bar around in my hand and then took off on foot... yup, I think I just might expect to get choked out when he tried to restrain me in order to place me under arrest. Don't you think?
Old 06-28-2007, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by inolen
You still fail to see that the cop didn't go to that extreme simply because they were skating. He did it because they were resisting arrest. If a cop came up to me in a lot and tried to arrest me and I got mouthy with him while waving a 12 bar around in my hand and then took off on foot... yup, I think I just might expect to get choked out when he tried to restrain me in order to place me under arrest. Don't you think?

+1
Old 06-28-2007, 02:41 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

how is the cop in trouble? those punk *** kids shouldn't have ran. if they werne't doing anything wrong then they should have just stayed put and not said anything. they obviously had something to hide or they wouldn't have ran.

it doesn't matter what you do, if you try to run you just commited a crime, plain and simple. punk as kids.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:44 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

also, the cop kept saying "disorderly conduct" so that makes me thing something happened to make the cop question them. I'm guessing the cop probably showed up and told them to take the skateboarding elsewhere since it was a busy sidewalk and that kid said "**** you" or something of hte nature to the cop and bam, pissed the cop off, disorderly conduct.

i've never seen a cop just randomly take a young kid to jail first thing. my guess is he gave them plenty of warning to just walk away and go somewhere else.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:04 AM

TheGreatAco is an unknown quantity at this point

+ 1 , Nicely Said. !!
Old 06-28-2007, 03:36 AM

Oh there only 13 so it's not there fault

At one time I was a 13 year old punk too but still never mouthed off to the cops.

And I may still do stupid stuff and break a few laws, but I know the comsequences I will face.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:50 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by JD
And what your doing is called riding the cops dick.... wat are you a security officer that always longed to be on the force but wasnt accepted...?

Calm the **** down deputy.

ah i understand......... because i havent spent my life having to blame the cop for the stupid decisions i have made causing me to be put on the "wrong end of the law" and have had plenty of positive encounters with police offficers.......... now im the dick? thanks for clearing that up for me ......... ive been confused for years........ im a moron and u rocket scientists that couldnt stay out of trouble if your were paid by the hour to do so are the ones who have it all figured out......... jesus good thing u came along and cleared tha up for me........ i might have just reallly screwed up and went and done something really disfunctional like owned 2 companies 2 houses and made a productive memeber of society out of myself
Old 06-28-2007, 06:52 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

This was a simple case of P.O.P!!!! **** Off Police and the COP over reacted!

Tell me Y, would a guy/cop in a good career job, put his job, pension, assets and family through the public scrutiny over such a minor charge!

U know if he didn't get to enforce the law this specific day, i'm sure he can remember these kids and catch up with them another day or any other time!!!

It was over all just uncalled for and any cop realizes most people mouth off especially kids, y get all pissed over it,,,,when he does his job properly he will get the last laugh in court....but likely not in this case!

Last edited by FrankieG; 06-28-2007 at 07:02 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:56 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by E-BRAKE

this is what i e-mailed them cause i used to be a sponsoned skateboarder and i know how cops are towards skateboarders

prolly the same way they are towards stunters that ride/stunt on the streets......... or roller bladers that grind park benches.......... skateboarding like the above 2 things SKATEBOARDING IS ILLEGAL IN MOST PUBLIC AREAS....... news flash cops dont make laws they enforce them........ most cops ownt bust your ***** if u dont bust theres....... riding a skateboard where you arent supposed to especially when u are right in front of a cop is busting the cops *****.......... so he is gonna bust yours