cop chokes teen girl on go skateboarding day

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 08:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: cop chokes teen girl on go skateboarding day

Originally Posted by kaiks
well that we cant say nothing about cause we didnt have the view on what happened before that but if he really was dick to the cop at first then i agree with u but the rest of some of the crap was un called for.. like arresting teh camera man.

but WHY did she have to sit? she didnt do crap.

heres the transcript from teh video

COP --"you know what sit down"

Girl-- No

Cop--well your in violation of city order SIt down!

Girl---NO

COP- well you are arrested to!

that makes no sense

Did you miss the part where she was one of the skaters skating on the sidewalk in a city where skating on the sidewalk is illegal?

Do you realize the reason the cop was pre-occupied with that first kid in the first place was because he RAN from him and he caught him?

Had they not tried to be such rebels, perhaps the cop would have just told them to scramble, wrote them a ticket, or something else more suitable. Those kids escalated the situation.

Last edited by inolen; 06-27-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:26 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JD
Im no stunter... my wheelies are garbage, but im not the most the law-abiding citizen either..... lmao... but i figured it was the perfect ending to that email really...
yah it was as nice touch
Old 06-27-2007, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
Did you miss the part where she was one of the skaters skating on the sidewalk in a city where skating on the sidewalk is illegal?
he didnt even see her skate! the whole time she stood there ...even if she was skating..why a ******* choke hold! do they teach that **** in a POLICE ACADEMY under HOW TO APPREHEND A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL **** that
Old 06-27-2007, 08:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

he didnt even see her skate! the whole time she stood there ...even if she was skating..why a ******* choke hold! do they teach that **** in A polica acedemy under HOW TO APPREHEND A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL **** that
That's because the video only caught up to them after the cop caught the kid FLEEING from him. I highly doubt she was originally walking around with her skateboard while everyone else skated.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:31 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

why a ******* choke hold! do they teach that **** in a POLICE ACADEMY under HOW TO APPREHEND A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL **** that
Thats the question i asked the police chief... i still yet havent received a response either lol....
Old 06-27-2007, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by JD
Thats the question i asked the police chief... i still yet havent received a response either lol....
What should he have done? Begged her to stop running away from him? Give her an indian burn? A wedgie? Just because she is still a minor, when they are running away from you there aren't many different ways for tackling/restraining them then someone who is 18+. That stupid girl started RUNNING away from him.

Last edited by inolen; 06-27-2007 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:35 PM

Corey L is an unknown quantity at this point

"That's because the video only caught up to them after the cop caught the kid FLEEING from him. I highly doubt she was walking around with her skateboard while everyone else skated."

but even if that was the case he woulda put her in a choke hold from the get go right? or all of them if they...the kids made a bad point of walking away when the dude is trying to talk to them, but ****...excessive force on someone that puts no threat to the cop...or does actions to harm the officer...

**** i went skateboartding on go skateday...got hasseled but had some chill ****** cops **** one came up late at night and straight up told us where another island is at and that we werent causing any trouble its just late and might have to move spots....even though it said no skateboarding with a sign...different cops...different ********......
Old 06-27-2007, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Corey L
"That's because the video only caught up to them after the cop caught the kid FLEEING from him. I highly doubt she was walking around with her skateboard while everyone else skated."

but even if that was the case he woulda put her in a choke hold from the get go right? or all of them if they...the kids made a bad point of walking away when the dude is trying to talk to them, but ****...excessive force on someone that puts no threat to the cop...or does actions to harm the officer...

**** i went skateboartding on go skateday...got hasseled but had some chill ****** cops **** one came up late at night and straight up told us where another island is at and that we werent causing any trouble its just late and might have to move spots....even though it said no skateboarding with a sign...different cops...different ********......
No, that's what I'm saying. The cop wanted her to sit down I assume because he was going to write her and the rest of the skaters tickets still (after he got done dealing with the 2 kids who ran away).
Old 06-27-2007, 08:42 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

What should he have done? Begged her to stop running away from him? Trip her? Give her a wedgie? Just because she is still a minor, when they are running away from you there aren't many different ways for tackling/restraining them then someone who is 18+. That stupid girl started RUNNING away from him.
That girl weighs prolly 80 lbs wet... all he would have had to do is grab her arm, and place on handcuffs.... Do you think that little girl could put up THAT much of a fight....

That cop needs to give up his badge and join the WWF or some **** if he wants to run around with his chest out like he is the chest and put ppeople in headlocks...
Old 06-27-2007, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by JD
That girl weighs prolly 80 lbs wet... all he would have had to do is grab her arm, and place on handcuffs.... Do you think that little girl could put up THAT much of a fight....

That cop needs to give up his badge and join the WWF or some **** if he wants to run around with his chest out like he is the chest and put ppeople in headlocks...
Dude, seriously, be realistic and get over your macho man "she's a little girl and I'm a big burly man who could restrain her with my pinky blindfolded" bullshit.

Grabbing an out of control girl by one arm isn't very secure when she's wiggling and flailing around, not to mention it leaves one arm open for her to smack you with her board, claw you and scratch you and all the other **** crazy women do.

Last edited by inolen; 06-27-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:56 PM

That's because the video only caught up to them after the cop caught the kid FLEEING from him. I highly doubt she was originally walking around with her skateboard while everyone else skated.
There was 2 cops there....if it was the right thing to do...the other cop would ahve cahsed her...why did only that one guy do all the work?
Old 06-27-2007, 08:58 PM

E-BRAKE is a decent person

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww that was nothing more than a hands down case of an officer just not liking skateboarders in general . wiether they were in the wrong or not they are SKATEBOARDERS NOT KILLERS ,JESUS CHRIST he didnt have to be so violent with them that was very wrong and i hope something is done about this ,the officer deserves some form of punishment for his actions............

this is what i e-mailed them cause i used to be a sponsoned skateboarder and i know how cops are towards skateboarders
Old 06-27-2007, 09:02 PM

There was 2 cops there....if it was the right thing to do...the other cop would ahve cahsed her...why did only that one guy do all the work?
Did you see that cop at the beginning? Perhaps he showed up in the middle and wasn't up to date on what was going on.

I'm just playing the devil's advocate here.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:21 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

Dude, seriously, be realistic and get over your macho man "she's a little girl and I'm a big burly man who could restrain her with my pinky blindfolded" bullshit.

Grabbing an out of control girl by one arm isn't very secure when she's wiggling and flailing around, not to mention it leaves one arm open for her to smack you with her board, claw you and scratch you and all the other **** crazy women do.
Im being realistic, that cop is a ***** that probably got picked on in high school... possibly by SKATERS and is taking it out on them...

Oh and Im not a skater at all just a fyi.... i just know right from wrong...
Old 06-27-2007, 09:35 PM

MaRzRiDeR is an unknown quantity at this point

Its all bad the cop was wrong the kids where wrong drop charges and solve the problem give people a place to ride or skate, taxes pay for some team sports so why not a sport that they baned. Iam sure you can throw a baseball or kick football around with your friends walking down the street both wich can harm some one or proberty and thats what they will say the skaters can do, yah were is bin laden how many people did he kill and know one has done anything to him, the list goes on just fix the problem these cities caused to them self.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:35 PM

Did you see that cop at the beginning? Perhaps he showed up in the middle and wasn't up to date on what was going on.

But still dude...even if they did wrong..he really didnt need to be that aggressive... ive seen drug raids that where that aggressive before..come on they where skate boarding
Old 06-27-2007, 10:25 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

this **** made the news in socal, just cought a glimps of it before i went to dinner. Anthony loves the police he lets them hopp on the back of his bike then kicks them off when hes goin about thirty haha !!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:26 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

you dam instigator
Old 06-27-2007, 10:31 PM

NickPooch is an unknown quantity at this point

that cop has issues
Old 06-27-2007, 10:58 PM

crazyfast27 is a decent person

Those little skiny EMO punks got what they desirve.:YEAH

Quick Reply: cop chokes teen girl on go skateboarding day