cop chokes teen girl on go skateboarding day

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 04:56 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: cop chokes teen girl on go skateboarding day

Originally Posted by Reyals Bemus
Yeah but they weren't doing anything wrong. It is NOT illegal to skateboard. That cop just wanted to feel good about himself and think he was doing something. Asswipe...
Uh, yes, it is a violation of city ordinance to skate on the city sidewalks in Hot Springs.

Last edited by inolen; 06-27-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:39 PM

simplydawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by calibre
All i gotta say is cha-ching $$$....lawsuit.
Kids will be set for life. If that was my child I would be going to jail for beating the COP's ***
Old 06-27-2007, 06:11 PM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dizzie56
Maybe next time ur in the city u will see the signs that say "No skateboarding, rollerblading, ect, ect, ect". Usually punishible by a fine or something like that. And kickin a cop in the nutz aint a good idea cause then ur just gonna have a whole lotta fun in the pen gettin ur booty hole resized to fit a giant black guy name bubba. A security guard is one thing if u can get away with it but beatin up a cop is a lot of trouble that u dont want kid. Even if u get off light wit a couple years probation ur still gonna get fucked wit hardcore everytime one gets behind ya and pulls up ur license plate cause they know ur first slip up is right to jail (and it aint county most of the time for assaultin a cop)
Wait a minute. None of my posts ever said I would "kick a cop in the *****." I think you're confusing me with someone else.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:14 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen
Lets review:
A.) Kids break law by skateboarding on the city sidewalks
B.) Kids runs away from police
C.) Kids get mouthy with police when he then aggressively arrests them

I mean seriously, the cop is just doing his job, enforcing the law.

If you were doing that and there were kids waving skateboards at you, running away, and tossing out insults at you, you'd probably be more aggressive than normal as well.
Well! Yes and NO!

There is a professional way to do a job, if skateboarders are violating a non criminal city ordinance or even a minor misdemeanor on a juvenile that you can't even put in a detention center, Only call their parents!

Choking, any type of takedown, or any other type of aggressive arrest techniques are ONLY used in certian situations....and yes anyone can be a threat to the officer, but an officers demeanor and approach to these kids initially can make or break a situation.

His actions&demeanor in flame this situation when he should be trying to calm the situation down and gain compliance.....

All situation are different and it's easy to monday morning QB this but over all this doesn't appear to be an appropiate action for the situation!

Mabee the full story will be availiable to clarify any questions we all may have rather thn us filling in the blanks with our own opinions!

And BY NO MEANS WILL YOU EVER GET AWAY WITH ASSAULTING A COP, EXPECT TO REALLY GET A

And the worse part is they can!!!! For assaulting them (ANY AGE) SO NEVER ASSAULT A COP.....U assault him administrativley ONLY!!!!

Last edited by FrankieG; 06-27-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:22 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by simplydawn
Kids will be set for life. If that was my child I would be going to jail for beating the COP's ***
Yea, lets sue the city because our kids got a little roughed up for being little ******!

Worst case, fire the cop for overdoing it.

Taking a big chunk of money out of the city because your kid got roughed up a bit isn't exactly the way to help the situation. Leave the money in the city so they can employee more skilled and qualified workers or build skate parks for the kids. Too many lowlifes looking for hand outs.

Last edited by inolen; 06-27-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:37 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

okay, when the cameras first caught up, the cop was being a dusch... no doing his job. But what is gonna help the cop is the fact that there was NO camera during or before him choking him, so the cops gonna plea something about the kid resisting and blah blah blah

And the video with the second kid ******* with the already pissed cop is just gonna make the cops side stronger.

I know in iraq, if you ahd a shovel, you were ******* digging. IF you were ******* digging, you were dropped IEDs.

If you ******* ran, BIIIG chance your getting more than roughed up. But that makes me an *** for doing my job.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:13 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by simplydawn
yer the kinda mom that raises welfare babies
Old 06-27-2007, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by nick_villan
"lol if that happened to my friend My word if there was 3 of my buds with skateboards I would crack the cop over the f8cken head and then have all 3 of us beat his stupid *** and then go back to skateboarding... FTP"

amen to that. i hope these cop gets what he deserves

yer gonna serve fries to that cop and his kids next week and for every "next week" your on this earth
Old 06-27-2007, 07:15 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

^ man oh man.... dont get me started on that lol
Old 06-27-2007, 07:20 PM

TheUper is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea, lets sue the city because our kids got a little roughed up for being little ******!

Worst case, fire the cop for overdoing it.

Taking a big chunk of money out of the city because your kid got roughed up a bit isn't exactly the way to help the situation. Leave the money in the city so they can employee more skilled and qualified workers or build skate parks for the kids. Too many lowlifes looking for hand outs.
Then don't hire ******* idiot cops. Seriously at the most he could have wrote a ticket for the violation and dropped them off at home. What a ******* ***** HE is in the wrong.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:44 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets review:
A.) Kids break law by skateboarding on the city sidewalks
B.) Kids runs away from police
C.) Kids get mouthy with police when he then aggressively arrests them

I mean seriously, the cop is just doing his job, enforcing the law.

If you were doing that and there were kids waving skateboards at you, running away, and tossing out insults at you, you'd probably be more aggressive than normal as well.
dude the only tim e the kids started yto mouth off was when he first took the chick down...everytime b4 that they tried to wxplain all the first guy was doing was skating.. at 2;11 you see when he has the girl in his arms one dude just yelled at him what hes doing and then choked him too... now to me seems like the guy has major anger issues.. and why did he take down the last guy in red with the camera? he didnt do nothing at all..

they where just backing there friends up from a dick *** cop...
Old 06-27-2007, 07:52 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

I had posted this already here:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...chu-think.html

But its all good, and its not the fact the kids were breaking the law... they did without a doubt im not denying that... its HOW it was handled... Here is the letter I sent to the police chief... lol...

I figured this approach is better, more educated and would be taken with more merit then me sending an email that says "FTP" lol.... its very long but a good read imo... here ya go...

My email to the police chief

Mr. Southard,

I'm writing to you today to inquire about the status of one of your "employees". I was sent the link to a video on youtube which I watched in its entirety, at which point I had to watch it once again to alleviate any thoughts I had of that not happening like it indeed did. The video starts off showing an officer with a 13 year old in a chokehold on the ground. This part wasnt documented fully in the video, so as far as that goes I can only speculate what may have happened, but judging from the officers actions later in the video, Im sure that action was just as much inappropriate as the majority of the ones he made in the 4 minute video.

Now, undoubtly the job of a law enforcement officer at times is very vigorous and demanding. Also not offering much time to make decisions which may be crucial upon the well being of the officer and/or "potential criminals"(i use this term VERY lightly in this case). However with that still in mind, anyone in a unaltered mindstate can BLATANTLY see this is being excessive force. Breaking the law is indeed breaking the law, whether it be grand theft auto or skating on a sidewalk. However I think common sense needs to be used as to how severe of a threat someone is, partially based on the crime at hand. I can only assume AND hope that choke-slamming a 13 year old kid for skateboard isnt department procedure.

Moving on, understand that I'm not condoning or advocating that people should break the law or be cut a break when they do. However, I think that treating them as a PERSON is only fair. What happened to the whole "innocent until proven guilty" bit?

The other kids in the video were also apprehended, and this is the area of the video that disturbs me the most. They shouldnt have been arrested, and putting young adolescents into a choke-hold isn't by any means necessary either.

Lets see, the officer cites that the other parties are being arrested for "resisting arrest and disorderly conduct"

Resisting arrest would be the act of a cop already attempting to arrest you and you put a physical effort to oppose that act. There was never a struggle or an ATTEMPT to willingly arrest them, there was a choke maneuver a tackle then a what I would consider nothing less then verbal assault or belittling by a under-trained police officer with a over-inflated head and ego. Telling them to repeatedly keep their hands behind their back or they will be sprayed with mace doesn't make much sense to me either. I mean being they are hand-cuffed and all, unless they are very flexible or posess some kind of special talent that would be better shown on Rigleys Believe it or Not then on a amateur Youtube video, the whole "keep your hands behind your back" is a bit redundant, and excessive.

Moving on to Disorderly conduct, basically stating that the person in question is disturbing the peace, being offensive or, immoral in public. With that being said, if anyone should be charged with a crime of that nature it would be better charged to your officer then kids that are barely teenagers.

I seriously think that the employment of said officer should be in question after this act, and I hope the appropriate action is taken to make sure that things of this nature do not occur in the future, mishaps like these reflect directly back on the department and yourself. Its officers like this on a powertrip that gives GOOD and fair officers a bad name. I thank you for your time and would appreciate a reply with any relevant info upon your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

A concerned, law-abiding citizen.

Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH6AYVn2yw4
Old 06-27-2007, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by kaiks
dude the only tim e the kids started yto mouth off was when he first took the chick down...everytime b4 that they tried to wxplain all the first guy was doing was skating.. at 2;11 you see when he has the girl in his arms one dude just yelled at him what hes doing and then choked him too... now to me seems like the guy has major anger issues.. and why did he take down the last guy in red with the camera? he didnt do nothing at all..

they where just backing there friends up from a dick *** cop...

they have no place to be "explaining " anything to a cop when hes in the process of arresting someone....... and as far as the "backinup their friends to a dik *** cop" ........ no what they were doing is called obstructing justice
Old 06-27-2007, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by JD
I had posted this already here:
Sincerely,

A concerned, law-abiding citizen.
Priceless words to hear from a stunter
Old 06-27-2007, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by alevelcs
they have no place to be "explaining " anything to a cop when hes in the process of arresting someone....... and as far as the "backinup their friends to a dik *** cop" ........ no what they were doing is called obstructing justice
lemme understand this....Obstructing justice is trying to stop a cop from holding a 13 year old girl in choke hold just because she didnt want to sit in a chair ? wow this police system is fucked up
Old 06-27-2007, 08:13 PM

lemme understand this....Obstructing justice is trying to stop a cop from holding a 13 year old girl in choke hold just because she didnt want to sit in a chair ? wow this police system is fucked up
no the obstruction started bout 3 secs into the vid when they crowded around the officer running their mouths while he was trying to do his job
Old 06-27-2007, 08:17 PM

Uh, when he tells her to ******* sit down and she says no and runs off, what else is he supposed to do? Grab her hand and plead with her?

These kids are ******* stupid, and hopefully this tape blows up in their face.

Last edited by inolen; 06-27-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:23 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

And what your doing is called riding the cops dick.... wat are you a security officer that always longed to be on the force but wasnt accepted...?

Calm the **** down deputy.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:25 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

Priceless words to hear from a stunter
Im no stunter... my wheelies are garbage, but im not the most the law-abiding citizen either..... lmao... but i figured it was the perfect ending to that email really...
Old 06-27-2007, 08:25 PM

no the obstruction started bout 3 secs into the vid when they crowded around the officer running their mouths while he was trying to do his job
well that we cant say nothing about cause we didnt have the view on what happened before that but if he really was dick to the cop at first then i agree with u but the rest of some of the crap was un called for.. like arresting teh camera man.

Uh, when he tells her to ******* sit down and she says no and runs off, yea, that bitch deserves to get force used on her.

but WHY did she have to sit? she didnt do crap.

heres the transcript from teh video

COP --"you know what sit down"

Girl-- No

Cop--well your in violation of city order SIt down!

Girl---NO

COP- well you are arrested to!

that makes no sense

Quick Reply: cop chokes teen girl on go skateboarding day