sick innovations

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 07:57 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sick innovations

now that i think about it tygershark cages are the ****. my sick cage is almost warn all the way through on the right side but still holding up great. so next cage is going to be a tygershark cj3
Old 06-27-2007, 08:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Xstunt_
How'd you change your name?!

Sorry I'd go with tygershark. The CJ3 [I think?] is deff dope! Looks good and the warranty can't be beat.
The Official Name Change Thread <<<<click here
Old 06-27-2007, 08:22 PM

cfinch is a decent person

I ordered a sick cage for my 954 and it arrived in about 4 weeks... The hardware was taped to the cage and it was just dropped in a box... By the time it got to my the cage and 12 bar were hanging out of the box. There was almost nothing left of the box but I mean thats partially ups's fault. It prolly never would have happened if both the cage and 12 bar were packaged properly prior to shipping.

No sweat I need cage sliders so I order 2 sets... I only get one and it takes a few weeks again to get to me... So I call and they were polite and told me they would get me another set... That was a couple months ago and I called to check and they said they needed to be made still or some bs... I got them a couple days ago and got used cage sliders... How do you not notice they are used?

I ordered a tygershark cage for my 636 and recommend going that route over sick any day. Much better cage and much better customer service definately worth the extra few bucks.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:12 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cfinch
I ordered a sick cage for my 954 and it arrived in about 4 weeks... The hardware was taped to the cage and it was just dropped in a box... By the time it got to my the cage and 12 bar were hanging out of the box. There was almost nothing left of the box but I mean thats partially ups's fault. It prolly never would have happened if both the cage and 12 bar were packaged properly prior to shipping.

No sweat I need cage sliders so I order 2 sets... I only get one and it takes a few weeks again to get to me... So I call and they were polite and told me they would get me another set... That was a couple months ago and I called to check and they said they needed to be made still or some bs... I got them a couple days ago and got used cage sliders... How do you not notice they are used?

I ordered a tygershark cage for my 636 and recommend going that route over sick any day. Much better cage and much better customer service definately worth the extra few bucks.

damn..