Damm Ssb Said My Bike Wasn't Good Enough..

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 03:52 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person
Re: Damm Ssb Said My Bike Wasn't Good Enough..

Originally Posted by OCCMUSTANG
**** them that bike is siiiiiick!
+111111111111

I used to pick up every issue myself from the shelfs and was going to subscribe but I noticed the same **** myself and changed my mind... it used to be purely stunt, interviews with stunters, stunt accesories... a STUNT mag... that magazine has fell off which sucks cuz that WAS the only motorcycle magazine that I really liked personally... and thats coming from someone that can barely wheelie. let alone the **** you guys are killin....

**** them if they want to print garbage so be it... when they notice the sells decreasing as well as subscriptions and renewals then maybe they will get the idea....

But yah, bad *** bike man... **** wat SSB says....:YEAH
Old 06-23-2007, 04:20 PM

diabolic600 is an unknown quantity at this point

FIRE THE STAFF AT SSB! That's my 2cents! SSB is starting to be just like the other Primedia magazines, Super Street and Import Tuner. They started off being from the streets by putting regular cars in their mag that we could afford and build ourselves. Now it's bascially how deep your pockets are, and if your following the latest trend bullshit with cars that few of us will ever be able to afford to drive! Now they are doing it with ssb featuring bikes we will never ride. If the title of a magazine has "street" in the name then they need to have more bikes and cars etc. that see the streets instead of being a bunch of trailor queens. Ok, I am done ranting. :YEAH
Old 06-23-2007, 04:30 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

That bike is
Old 06-23-2007, 04:32 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

Ive never ever seen a bike even featured in that mag with a cage and Ive been reading it fo bout 3 years I think they forgot about the people who got that rag off the ground
Old 06-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

I have no comment but I know how you feel. . . . .

Old 06-23-2007, 05:03 PM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

WiL is an unknown quantity at this point

bunch of booshit!!..bike is sic bullo,sux they goin back to the prty bike bs.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
I remember seeing your bike in ssb well your green f4i Rick Payne right? that **** look good wish they did more other then the side view pic. The yam looks
Old 06-23-2007, 07:02 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person

That is too bad Bullo. I wont lie, I think the streched out busa's LOOK tight but I agree its only a phase... A phase that will burn out quick once SSB sees how many people are pissed about you not makin the cover. Well Im not gunna sit here and bitch in a tread, Ill go sent a complaint for ya cuz your bike (and just the fact of who you are) is more then enuff to be on the cover of any mag. Oh, im feelin the stock blinkers and **** too. Keep at it playa, SSB will someday either be askin you for a cover or not even be around anymore.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:16 PM

PETe P is a decent person

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
SO SUPERSTREET BIKE SAID MY BIKE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE COVER...THEY SAID IT NEEDS TO HAVE A 205 IN THE REAR.I GUESS THE ERA FOR STUNT RIDERS IN THE MAGAZINE HAS ENDED.WHICH SUCKS CAUSE STUNTING IS WHAT HELPED START THE MAGAZINE.I KNOW MY BIKE IS NOT ALL THAT BUT COME ON THE FIRST ONE IN THE U.S. TO FULL CUSTOMIZE IT FOR STUNTING,**** I PUT 40 HOURS ALONE INTO THE PAINT.I DON'T WANT TO COME ON KNOCKING SSB BUT DAMMMMMM WHAT HAPPEND!I KNOW THAT IT COSTS SUPER AMOUNT OF MONEY TO RUN IT...BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE STUNTERS AND THEIR STORIES THAT HELPED THE FIRST ISSUES...NOW ITS ALL ABOUT TAKING A PERFECT GOOD BIKE AND MAKING IT NOT EVEN ABLE TO TAKE A TURN...NOT THAT WE DON'T DESTROY OUR STUNTBIKES..SSB STARTED TELLING EVERYONE NO MORE STREETFIGHTERS,SO PEOPLE WENT BACK TO FULL FAIRING,STILL NO LOVE....FACE IT SSB HAS LEFT STUNTING BEHIND...SORRY AND I USE TO LOVE THE MAGAZINE...HOLLA BLOX...NOT STRECHED BUSA'S
ah yes ssb...... you mean 2WHEEL TUNER PART 2? or whatever you wanna call it. the mag is terrible now. it's the same thing as everything else and again the same thing as two wheel tuner i guess that will happen with big dave over there and all. but it's kinda sad. more or less the same storys and the same bike
Old 06-23-2007, 07:17 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Bike looks amazing! **** ssb... i stopped reading that a long time ago. Glad I never bothered subscribing.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

see it dosent pay to be a glamma stunna!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:57 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

awsome theme Bullo!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:58 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

bike is sick for real, and i wish i hadnt signed up for two years, the new editor has really fucked **** up. the first issue i ever bought said "you will never see any new bike comparisons or any of that ****. but stunters dont have it as bad as the drag racers, they have been phased out completely unless its some celebrity or their stupid how to bullshit. you notice when they built their stuntbike they had like two pages on it an like ten on the showbike im sick of that bitch and i guess ill wait for the next issue and read the four pages of stunting
Old 06-23-2007, 10:44 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

I'm kinda pissed about ssb now too. i heard a 5 hour speal from Dave S. about this and that and why change is good but i'm about tired of seeing a glammed up bike that travels from show to show on a trailer. Super Street-bike used to be about the riders now its all about who has the fattest tire or the best candy paint job... ***** weak. Dont get me wrong Jon Z, Foto and some other great people associated with ssb are still cool and doing a great job. Dave taking over this mag pretty much makes me want my money back.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:21 PM

Well SSB is already looking for another Associate Editor. I guess John Zamora is moving on.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:38 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i rmbr in the stunt related issues dsog thomas was in almost every issue somehow someway
Old 06-24-2007, 12:02 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i can see why they wouldn't put a black bike on the cover but if you were doing a rl circle or something it would work with a good photographer...

anyways f ssb...mag #59 that does fat tire candy customs
Old 06-24-2007, 12:19 AM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

just thought i'd repeat what everyone else said.... the bike is freakin awesome. not a fan of busas, they look like big round boogers or fish or something... they need to stretch and chrome them just to make them look decent. i wish that someone would make a magazine not centered around bling. paying the bills is one thing but holy ****, you cant tell me that they'd be missin any meals putting a stunt bike on the cover (a VERY minty+ one at that)
Old 06-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Originally Posted by diabolic600
I remember seeing your bike in ssb well your green f4i Rick Payne right? that **** look good wish they did more other then the side view pic. The yam looks
Rick was just riding my bike, I designed something sneakysneaky on my R1 and wanted him to try it. So like I do with everything "If I wont put my own **** on the line then I dont sell it" I wanted an Pro Opinion on the piece so I gave it to Rick that day. Ricks green bike was in the back and thats it, LAME.

And like Tony L said, the pictures are top notch he forgot scott odell in the list of great photos. . . . . but ohh well, you dont like it start your own magazine.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:25 AM

Stuntworksmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

damn bullo thats the most gangsta stuntbike ive seen yet!!!

how are those vortex driver pegs? i didnt wanna put them on cuz those things look vicious!

Quick Reply: Damm Ssb Said My Bike Wasn't Good Enough..