How many can't ride?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 03:28 AM

CrazyGirlR187 is a decent person
Re: How many can't ride?

Originally Posted by chirpin4th
Nah, it's good that your times a pretty consistant. That way if wanted to improve your riding you can make adjustments and see if they improve your times.

yea i sure will after my loooong recovery...Well sorry we kinda jacked your thread a bit...well i did...Im going night Night now...Gotta get up early for some bike convention thingy.....And then sunday is stuntday so i need all my rest i can get or ill be kicking myself in the butt when im in pain from my ribsssssss.....Goodnight!
Old 06-23-2007, 03:28 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DBoy
forgot i dont have my time slips im pretty sure i could beat my own record now i think not so sure if i go back but drag racing aint my thing

Well the mph is more of how fast the machine is..

(This varies some depending on if your N/a ... FI.. bike .. truck...car)

your 60' and 1/8th mile can help you see if you can improve your overall time.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:29 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

im alittle confused when you said did you raced that cbr so i was thinking you were asking me *cbr guy* not r1 chick but nvm i think i had a couple to many drinks tonight lol its been awhile
Old 06-23-2007, 03:29 AM

how could you not talking about 1/4 time and sh*T WHAT you drunk 2 lol

LOL the only thing i know is....What the ticket says my time was for a quarter mile...all the other number are gibberish to me...i have no idea as long as the guys say im doing good and im beating them i know i must be doing something right lol
Old 06-23-2007, 03:31 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CrazyGirlR187
LOL the only thing i know is....What the ticket says my time was for a quarter mile...all the other number are gibberish to me...i have no idea as long as the guys say im doing good and im beating them i know i must be doing something right lol
Ohh i see well you did good lol and i think im off to bed night night yall
Old 06-23-2007, 03:32 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

crazygirl you're pretty crazy
Old 06-23-2007, 03:34 AM

I need to find me a chick that stunts around here gosh there isnt any
Old 06-23-2007, 03:38 AM

MOVE TO FLORIDA!!!

THE STUNTSHINE STATE!
Old 06-23-2007, 03:39 AM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I'm gonna build a girl that stunts and marry that ****
Old 06-23-2007, 03:40 AM

MOVE TO FLORIDA!!!

THE STUNTSHINE STATE!
I'm actually in a position to move right now don't tempt me crazygirl.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:42 AM

MOVE TO FLORIDA!!!

THE STUNTSHINE STATE!
Are you telling me your single if you are Im there
Old 06-23-2007, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Armenian
you already said you gonna build a girl to stunt and marry so back up off lol jk
Old 06-23-2007, 03:45 AM

FRO69 is a decent person

STUNTMATE.COM
Old 06-23-2007, 03:46 AM

The Day I Come to florida i'll be rocking the SQUIDShineState t shirt all weekend lol
Old 06-23-2007, 03:47 AM

you already said you gonna build a girl to stunt and marry so back up off lol jk
I'd rather have one of those pre-assembled stunt chicks rather than a kit kits are expensive.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:48 AM

I'd rather have one of those pre-assembled stunt chicks rather than a kit kits are expensive.
So True lol
Old 06-23-2007, 08:26 AM

Come on Floridas awsome!

Are you telling me your single if you are Im there

I am Def. Single! LOL I cant have a man...Come on...I dont date the bikers i know what ****** they are...hell i help my friends get booty from the "Biker ******"

And then if i dated a guy who wasnt a biker....he'd be all jelous...and try to pull me away from riding...ive gone down that road once and had to ditch him.....i know much better and my bike comes first..........
Old 06-23-2007, 09:10 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FRO69
Ive been down with 2 compression Fracture n my spine n 5 broken ribs since early march. get released from DR this next friday:YEAH . Been one hard road. But last weekend I road sat n sunday(on borrowed bikes) I almost got mine minty compared 2 how it was so good luck man.
Whats your Injery<<<<did I spell that rite?
Holy cow we're living parallel lives!

fracture without dislocation or fragmentation at c6 and two broken ribs, bruised my kidney, liver and adrenal gland, the gallbladder has to be removed and I cancelled the appointment this week because I hate surgery. They are doing an exploratory to see if the spleen needs to go too.

And I'm headed up to Hopkins on Monday for some ******* horrible tests so my neurosurgeon can finally schedule the ten hour surgery on my spine.

I've had two bone grafts on my cspine already, and the plate holds up fine without a brace but it still feels weird walking around with "a broken neck" and no brace.

TG for insurance. The guy who totalled a car into the back of mine has insurance.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:20 AM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Maybe we were all about to

Getting close here i couldnt bend over with all these broken ribs

I have kissed all of these girls!!!!!
Damn that was a hardcore crash! Hope you heal up alright. Maybe trying a bigger sprocket and workin on idle and slow wheelies is the way to go . i went down at like 70 back inthe day ,went over the bars , no fun.

the girl in the pink top looks to be the most down from those pics , shes got the tounge out and shes grabbin two bootys. thats whats up
Old 06-23-2007, 09:42 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Im back and worse than ever after my mothers day wreck. Separated shoulder only thanks to lots of great gear. Still may need surgery but its my left and I can ride one handed anyway. Flipped a stoppie while white lining at about 60 and a car changed lanes at about 10. Bike is great and Im happy as hell. I landed on the cars rear window in a shoulder-plant. Ruff Ryder Jeremy

Quick Reply: How many can't ride?