I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm the best stunter here period!

ok ur right im actin stupid
Old 06-20-2007, 01:01 PM

calibre is a decent person

Originally Posted by -Eri
Squid is a n00b, or anyone who rolls around doing powies, or just sucks.

And if you dont like it, and come in here like you run the place, dont post. Considering a ton of people pay to keep this site going, they've done more for this place than just "register"
I didn't come here like I run the place and most of those people that do run the place and put money into, are probably making money off advertisement.

the first sentece was great...
And the practice practice practice thing.... you JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION. Seat time makes you better, not reading forums.
You have a point but shouldn't I know how to do something properly before I go out and practice it? And how do I find out the proper way of doing something? By asking.....right?

Until you learn throttle and brake control, the only thing bigger sprokets will do is make it harder to learn, because the bikes gonna become waaaay more torqy. But again, thats my
Stock setup on my bike is 16/48 and I changed it to 15/49. I'm learning to wheelie with this setup. So far I can clutch it up in 1st and ride it till redline and I can ride a second gear wheelie for a while. Not bad for a newbie huh?
Old 06-20-2007, 01:41 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by calibre
So far I can clutch it up in 1st and ride it till redline and I can ride a second gear wheelie for a while. Not bad for a newbie huh?
bad Noob badName:  slap.gif
Views: 8
Size:  714 Bytes

you shouldnt be proud of redlining in 1st
Old 06-20-2007, 01:53 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Stock setup on my bike is 16/48 and I changed it to 15/49. I'm learning to wheelie with this setup. So far I can clutch it up in 1st and ride it till redline and I can ride a second gear wheelie for a while. Not bad for a newbie huh?

If your redlining wheelies, if you use the clutch or not, its still a powie. When you clutch it, it comes up, the RPMs level out, and you DONT NEEED TO SHIFT, then your riding clutched balance point wheelies. You said you might decide to go bigger, and going bigger before you have control, its just gonna make the learning progession longer. I contribute money. I make no money off this site. Im underpaid military, so what do i have to advertise?
Old 06-20-2007, 02:08 PM

You have a point but shouldn't I know how to do something properly before I go out and practice it? And how do I find out the proper way of doing something? By asking.....right?

You clutch them up already... thats all their is to know aside from brake control and throttle control. And you WILL NOT learn that from reading.

And as far as asking, asking comes after using the comm sence to us the SEARCH button, cause theres more posts that you could count on the same basic ****.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:09 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

man, dont listen to all of these haters on here. ima tell u what u need to do. first off, get rid of that slow *** lil girls bike u got and go get u a busa, better yet that new zx14. and redlining in first is perfect, just make sure u change gears all the way thru so u can perfect that 175 mph wheelie. just make sure u run into the back of a car, have a nice day
Old 06-20-2007, 02:13 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dizzie56
man, dont listen to all of these haters on here. ima tell u what u need to do. first off, get rid of that slow *** lil girls bike u got and go get u a busa, better yet that new zx14. and redlining in first is perfect, just make sure u change gears all the way thru so u can perfect that 175 mph wheelie. just make sure u run into the back of a car, have a nice day
Old 06-20-2007, 02:14 PM

yesssss.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:18 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: I'm the best stunter here period!

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000
Old 06-20-2007, 02:19 PM

i thought that was just the right amount of hate wit a pinch of sarcasm to make the perfect hatorade drink...i call it "Use the ****** search function"
*coming to a 7-11 near u*
Old 06-20-2007, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
why, why, why why why

listen man, just because u figured out how to use the handycam ur mommy gave u for christmas and u just felt like sharing to the world your new gansta move on your bike called the "I wish i knew what the hell i was doing" and your buddy with the pimptastic tight *** move called "Im going to drag my lugz down the road on my bike cause im a G" doest mean that u should. Now, dont get me fucked up, i aint good enough to post a vid myself...but i have the decency not to do so is all im saying. All your doing is making us do is think of another reason to hate on it. So for the love of God, stop posting that **** please...and quit with the "Ruff Ryders" ****, just cause u saw the video doesnt mean that u are one. Thank u and have a nice day.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:51 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

why, why, why why why

listen man, just because u figured out how to use the handycam ur mommy gave u for christmas and u just felt like sharing to the world your new gansta move on your bike called the "I wish i knew what the hell i was doing" and your buddy with the pimptastic tight *** move called "Im going to drag my lugz down the road on my bike cause im a G" doest mean that u should. Now, dont get me fucked up, i aint good enough to post a vid myself...but i have the decency not to do so is all im saying. All your doing is making us do is think of another reason to hate on it. So for the love of God, stop posting that **** please...and quit with the "Ruff Ryders" ****, just cause u saw the video doesnt mean that u are one. Thank u and have a nice day.
and that G stands for GAY
Old 06-20-2007, 02:56 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
WOW BRO...i did exactly what u did .....i gave them a fake title to get theit attention,,,,,first of all welcome to the greatest website in world ...u'll find alot of nice people and alot of jackasses....and about wheelyin look up the thread scott gave thats the best advice.....and stoppies its all practice for that just practice and be careful.....

for a beginer wat do u think about this video.....honestly i want the truth

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d=12685 97117

gaaaaaabage!!!

-mexican mayhem
Old 06-20-2007, 02:59 PM

wait let me re-phrase that

-mexican mayhem
Old 06-20-2007, 03:05 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stock05
gaaaaaabage!!!

-mexican mayhem
hola juan manuel rodriguez
Old 06-20-2007, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by br denis
hola juan manuel rodriguez
thats right nukka mexican mayhem has internet access again, squids beware !!!

-mexican mayhem
Old 06-20-2007, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
thats right nukka mexican mayhem has internet access again, squids beware !!!

-mexican mayhem
watch out for his hackin attempts and mexican byruses
Old 06-20-2007, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by theguy386
bad Noob bad

you shouldnt be proud of redlining in 1st
If your redlining wheelies, if you use the clutch or not, its still a powie. When you clutch it, it comes up, the RPMs level out, and you DONT NEEED TO SHIFT, then your riding clutched balance point wheelies. You said you might decide to go bigger, and going bigger before you have control, its just gonna make the learning progession longer. I contribute money. I make no money off this site. Im underpaid military, so what do i have to advertise?
Im still working on the balance point. Until I'm able to hold in at the BP, the bike will keep accelerating, and it's gonna hit redline. I guess I'll stick to the set up I have now until I master it, then I'll go bigger. Thanks for contributing money! I'll keep browsing for free because I'm an underpaid college student.

You clutch them up already... thats all their is to know aside from brake control and throttle control. And you WILL NOT learn that from reading.

And as far as asking, asking comes after using the comm sence to us the SEARCH button, cause theres more posts that you could count on the same basic ****.
I was just trying to collect a little knowledge from everyone.

It's ok now. I found the search button.

Lol. It was funny until the part where you want to kill my self. So I think I'm gonna pass on that one.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:31 PM

It's ok now. I found the search button.
too late, your already marked for death
Old 06-20-2007, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by br denis
too late, your already marked for death
Feels like it.

Quick Reply: I'm the best stunter here period!