I'm the best stunter here period!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 07:27 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm the best stunter here period!

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
WOW BRO...i did exactly what u did .....i gave them a fake title to get theit attention,,,,,first of all welcome to the greatest website in world ...u'll find alot of nice people and alot of jackasses....and about wheelyin look up the thread scott gave thats the best advice.....and stoppies its all practice for that just practice and be careful.....

for a beginer wat do u think about this video.....honestly i want the truth

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d=12685 97117
heres my honest opinion, i think u will be dead or seriously hurt within a few months if u keep ridin like that
Old 06-19-2007, 07:37 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

i try to stay as hater-free as possible, but why do you still ask for peoples' opinions when the general consensus is that those piece of **** power wheelies are garbage. please go out and practice and get new footage so we won't have to keep telling you over and over that you suck
Old 06-19-2007, 08:25 PM

ctstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by calibre
Just kidding.....but now that I got your attention let me bother you with some questions.

I have an 04 Yamaha R6. Would that make a good stunt bike? I haven't really seen any R6 stunt bikes.

wheelies:

I'm a newbie but so far I can clutch up my R6 in first gear and ride it out till redline(would i be able to hold it longer if i learn to shift to second gear?), and I can clutch it up in second gear and ride that out for a long time (but not long enough)

Can someone give me some tips on finding the balance point?

I want to start working on my stand up wheelies. Can someone provide some pointers on that?

stoppies:

I'm also working on my stoppies. I'm starting them out at 35 mph. I can get it to roll on the front wheel and start rising but i back off and let go because im in fear of going over the handle bars. Any tips on this?

I know i know, it's a lot of questions but your advice would be really appreciated. Thanks!
i have an 04, and i think its great to learn on. bp is realy high on that bike so be prepard to **** your pants once or twice when learning. if your going to learn stand ups do them stagered right away. doing them with both feet on front pegs is easy but it feels like your leaning back realy far because bp is so high. if you have no gearing i sugest atleast -1+3or4 to start.you dont need anymore then that even when you start ridin lots.where im from alot of use ride -1 stock rear. just practice and becarefull
Old 06-19-2007, 08:32 PM

WOW BRO...i did exactly what u did .....i gave them a fake title to get theit attention,,,,,first of all welcome to the greatest website in world ...u'll find alot of nice people and alot of jackasses....and about wheelyin look up the thread scott gave thats the best advice.....and stoppies its all practice for that just practice and be careful.....

im at a loss for words with that one......

Last edited by ctstunter; 06-19-2007 at 08:32 PM. Reason: ima dumb ass
Old 06-19-2007, 08:35 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

you just love postin that dont ya.... if i were id just delete that movie delete your account and come back try and start over...
Old 06-19-2007, 08:37 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

didnt you start a thread on that, then you got all *** hurt because everyone gace you just that.. the truth?

So why waste time, bandwith, and more importantly everyone elses time by posting that squidly mc squid "ruff rydas" bullshit again?

Old 06-19-2007, 08:37 PM

Ahhh.... on the plus side... at least he didnt photo chop pics like certain people we all know on this site.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by -Eri
Ahhh.... on the plus side... at least he didnt photo chop pics like certain people we all know on this site.
i guess we can give him that. no no never mind that video was just as bad as photoshopping yourself doing a 12 or something.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:56 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
squid....its wats for dinner
fried with a little marinara
Old 06-19-2007, 10:57 PM

calibre is a decent person

How long have you been riding? I can hold my wheelies longer and higher than that so the video wasn't really impressive. But like everyone says: Practice, practice, practice, practice. Keep ya head up, do what you do, be safe, and pay no attention to the haters. Peace.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by ctstunter
i have an 04, and i think its great to learn on. bp is realy high on that bike so be prepard to **** your pants once or twice when learning. if your going to learn stand ups do them stagered right away. doing them with both feet on front pegs is easy but it feels like your leaning back realy far because bp is so high. if you have no gearing i sugest atleast -1+3or4 to start.you dont need anymore then that even when you start ridin lots.where im from alot of use ride -1 stock rear. just practice and becarefull
Thanks for the info! I love the bike. It's light and it's really easy to manuever. I changed my front and rear sprocket but only -1/+1 (15/49). If i decide to make into a stunt bike, then i'll go bigger on the back.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:05 PM

Another question: Can someone explain to me WHY im a squid? Is it because I asked the same questions that you asked when you started trying to do wheelies.

I came here to learn **** and get better, not to argue with anybody. If I asked questions that were repeated, oh well. I registered an account and I have the right to ask whatever I want to ask. If you don't like, then don't post. It's really that easy. Thanks to the people who gave good tips. **** the haters. Peace.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:23 AM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point

ofudytxutcvhboihu
Old 06-20-2007, 07:25 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by br denis
ppl dont hate on the fact that hes learning riding... what makes everyone mad is that he dont how to use a forum
hi im not american

Originally Posted by aw0n0
mmmmmm alessandra ambrosia
ambrosio yeeessss!!
Old 06-20-2007, 07:59 AM

Stunt.N.Stylz is a decent person

Well they say the truth hurts and damn man that **** sucked ****,

1. Don't wheelie the Residential streets you will just make ppl hate bikers more.

2. If the guy on the orange bike can't wheelie get him to hold the cam cuz it just burned my eyes watching that crap,

3. **** the pow pow pow power wheelies and start clutchin that **** up

not like anyone cares
Old 06-20-2007, 08:07 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

woa i missed this...

i say again honestly... sittin on the seat skitchin is the insanest **** ever :YEAH
Old 06-20-2007, 08:26 AM

Stunt.N.Stylz is a decent person

Originally Posted by br denis
woa i missed this...

i say again honestly... sittin on the seat skitchin is the insanest **** ever :YEAH

bahahahaha
Old 06-20-2007, 08:47 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Dayum....ughhhh....yeah.......WOW.

Dude, if you want my honest opinion....

1) Please dont post **** like that anymore

2) If you wanna get better, spend more time looking in the help how-to threads (you wanna be better right?)

3) Stop with the pow pow power wheelies.....

4) If you post up **** like that and want honest opinons, that's what the OG's are gonna give you, THEY'RE HONEST OPINION......

Basically what it comes down to is, just get into a lot and start clutching it up. Stop all that bullshit power wheelie crap cause it's gonna get you nowhere. Get out there and spend more time on your bike than posting in here and worrying about what other people say or respond to your comments. Good Luck and try to keep it on one......
Old 06-20-2007, 10:29 AM

Rimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 06-20-2007, 11:02 AM

Another question: Can someone explain to me WHY im a squid? Is it because I asked the same questions that you asked when you started trying to do wheelies.

I came here to learn **** and get better, not to argue with anybody. If I asked questions that were repeated, oh well. I registered an account and I have the right to ask whatever I want to ask. If you don't like, then don't post. It's really that easy. Thanks to the people who gave good tips. **** the haters. Peace.
Squid is a n00b, or anyone who rolls around doing powies, or just sucks.

And if you dont like it, and come in here like you run the place, dont post. Considering a ton of people pay to keep this site going, they've done more for this place than just "register"

How long have you been riding? I can hold my wheelies longer and higher than that so the video wasn't really impressive. But like everyone says: Practice, practice, practice, practice. Keep ya head up, do what you do, be safe, and pay no attention to the haters. Peace.
the first sentece was great...
And the practice practice practice thing.... you JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION. Seat time makes you better, not reading forums.
Thanks for the info! I love the bike. It's light and it's really easy to manuever. I changed my front and rear sprocket but only -1/+1 (15/49). If i decide to make into a stunt bike, then i'll go bigger on the back.
Until you learn throttle and brake control, the only thing bigger sprokets will do is make it harder to learn, because the bikes gonna become waaaay more torqy. But again, thats my

Quick Reply: I'm the best stunter here period!