ne one ever stunt an rc?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 07:18 PM

Wowtah is a decent person
ne one ever stunt an rc?

i know i know...... another twin but god damn! ne one have ne luck with em on one wheel and not blow that damn thing up? i just popped my sv bad. so i gunna get somin different for a stunt peice.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:14 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ne one ever stunt an rc?

^ You knew that **** was going to happen. Why not just get an F4i or 636?
Old 06-17-2007, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by TNDragonrnr
^ You knew that **** was going to happen. Why not just get an F4i or 636?
I don't know???? twins are fun. i dont like 4's that much. I might try one.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:42 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Buy my Aprilia..... It will make that rc51 need a tharapist, or a motovational speaker or something!

I like twins too, alot of motor brake, good torque, nice grunt,sort of heavy, but slim......now that I think about it, those are alot of things that make up a quality BM as well!!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:22 AM

spoondogg is a decent person

i think soneone esle likes twins too...

Old 06-18-2007, 01:29 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

funny how once I made a refrence to a bowel movement someone would post a pic of a harley. talk about poop and it will start stinkin'....lol
Old 06-18-2007, 01:45 AM

jason pullen's bad *** on that thing though...i did a show for a chopper shop on sat just me and him...he was bustin highchair circles.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:07 AM
hunts and stunts

OH yea I know man, we got a buell sponsored rider named Jeff Schnieder who used to live around the KC area that could flat kill sh*t on big 'ol hogg.

I got alot of friends who ride 'em, and usually when they pull up to my house, at one time or another, they have gotten off their bike and asked, "Got a wrench?"! lol

That Pullen dude is sick though. High chair circles.....I don't even have them as a medium term goal yet!!
Old 06-18-2007, 02:17 AM

ya pullen's hella good on his harley...tandom to at the show on sat he did two up with me on there.then with my dad who's 260lbs.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:57 AM
hunts and stunts

Hey, I just realized that I graduated highschool a year before you were born....I'm starting to get depressed now!! lol

Your'e lucky to be getting a start at such a young age son. And you have no idea how lucky you are to have a cool dad like that who prolly foots the bill.

My old man wasn't around like that for me so I didn't ride my first motorbike period until I was 29 and owned my own business. I started stunting semi-seriously when I was 30, with no support but my own back.

Listen to them, and show them respect that they diserve man, or you'll regret it later. and that is coming from someone who knows what it is like not having all that you do.
And I appreciates that because I have a daughter that I would do anything for. You got some cool parents kid. I'm sure you know that.
I can tell and I don't have a clue who you are, or your situation. Forgive me if I have made any bad assumptions. I'm just really jealous that's all! lol! No really, that's cool you are only 14 and stunting at a show!

Keep it up, I'll be looking for your footage and watching you come up in this sport if you can keep it up and maintain the education along the way!! Mad props dude!
Old 06-18-2007, 03:09 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i know a guy that had one. Never saw him do slow stuff. But he did alot of long wheelies, high chairs, spreaders, stoppies.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:51 AM
www.Xtreme-Stunts.com

Xtreme-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I know quite a few people stunting Buell's. Also saw some guys doing some tricks on their TL1000's. Very heavy bike though.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:06 PM

So tha general concesus is?........... do it? I dont wanna spend more dough on another bike to buy motors for. Those ***** arent cheap!
seems like they hold up fine with tha highway stuff but as soon as you slow down POP!
Old 06-23-2007, 01:22 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

your sound like your never going to learn
Old 06-23-2007, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Scott-
your sound like your never going to learn
i might not. i just dont wanna try and get used to a 4 when i got **** down with twins.