Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 06:27 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????

I carry a .45 when I ride around here......but the drivers around here aren't anywhere close to being as bad as the drivers I saw when in Dallas, Houston, Corpus, and Montgomery......alot road raged pissed off ***-hole drivers around there...............I don't blame the riders at all for ****** his car up, wish they woulda beat his face the same way! Been in a few scuffles myself here from RoadRaging drivers, and one semi-driver, my glasses are even held together with JB-Qwik after messin up the truckers grill with a rubber mallet.....now we're even and he'll think twice next time!
Old 06-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
the heats trippin u out holmes!!! cuz shootin that ****** was the correct course of action, thats why i dont pack a gun
You dont pack a gun because you will end up in Prison, so why is it the correct course of action if you go to jail? lol... Beat the ****** up knock him out i dont give a flying ****, this all comes back to the justification of Shooting someone.
Old 06-16-2007, 06:46 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FiSh
You dont pack a gun because you will end up in Prison, so why is it the correct course of action if you go to jail? lol... Beat the ****** up knock him out i dont give a flying ****, this all comes back to the justification of Shooting someone.
the justification is there if someone cuts u off the road...there were many times i would have blasted at some drivers but i dont pack, maybe i should....
Old 06-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
the justification is there if someone cuts u off the road...there were many times i would have blasted at some drivers but i dont pack, maybe i should....
Do it!!!! pack some gangster heat and blast old ladies when they don't see you!
Old 06-16-2007, 10:39 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FiSh
Do it!!!! pack some gangster heat and blast old ladies when they don't see you!

To me there is a difference between not checking your blind spot and getting over versus swerving all over the road and taking riders out.

It wouldn't fly in a court of law to shoot at the cager trying to kill you, so don't get caught
Old 06-16-2007, 11:00 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
WAS THE GUY DRIVING THE CAR YOUR UNCLE OR SOMETHING? THEY COULD GET HIM FOR AGG ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEOPON(CAR), HIT AND RUN, ATTEMPTED MAN SLAUGHTER, ETC, ETC. IF YOU JUST LET CARS HIT BIKES AND DRIVE OFF WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES THEN WE ARE ALL FUCKED. REVENGE WOULD BE GOING TO HIS HOUSE LATER TO FINISH THE JOB.
actually laws are in place for things like this. You dont chase and shoot the guy, you let the cops do their job (theoretically) . yes the shooter can be held accountable for attempted murder if caught and found that he did not shoot in self defense or in defense of another.

If he shot the car as the guy was running his buddy off the road then its justified. too many unknowns to tell, but one thing is for sure, if he was chased and then shot at, that is not justified...

Last edited by motopsyko32; 06-16-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:16 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

I Know, Tollway Wheelie Skeet Is Sort Of Frowned On
Old 06-17-2007, 01:53 AM

Orso is an unknown quantity at this point

Ridin Dirty
Old 06-17-2007, 02:03 AM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

wow..that guy got f'ed
Old 06-17-2007, 03:34 AM

OLDskoolGixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

he probably deserved it!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 04:47 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Guy tried taking someone out I knew in a wheelie I stopped picked up a handfull of rocks and caught up BOOM laced his windshield and drivers side window..Found out where he worked and dropped my phone number off to his son who was the manager. I carry ball bearings now
Old 06-17-2007, 07:32 AM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I am going to get flamed, but I am used to it when I voice my opinion.
First of all, they shouldn't have been stunting on the street, second, they shouldn't have blocked all lanes.
There are too many unknowns here. If a rider and the car did hit (looks like it from the damage) then it could have been the rider coming over as easily as it was the driver of the car coming over. No telling if it was intentional on either part.
Also, if you fire a gun, it is with the intent to kill, whether you meant to or not. It will always be looked upon as attempted murder. This automatically puts the rider shooting at fault.
And in the driver's defense, it is hard to not leave the scene of an accident if someone is shooting at you...I would.

Either way, this is another thing that will look bad on all sportriders, whether or not they are stunting on the highway. So even on days when I am just riding, I will have people thinking that I could shoot them. There are many cages out there that are packing heat as well...I don't need them to open fire on me because they are afraid that I might do it to them. Remember the RC51 that was supposedly clocked at 215 mph? It has been proven many times over that there was no possable way that bike could do it, but many drivers are ignorant of motorcycles, and we already know they don't see us on the road.

This will not look good on sportbikes at all...guess we are going to take another step or two back...again.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:50 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zx636skiv
First of all, they shouldn't have been stunting on the street, second, they shouldn't have blocked all lanes.
There are too many unknowns here. If a rider and the car did hit (looks like it from the damage) then it could have been the rider coming over as easily as it was the driver of the car coming over. No telling if it was intentional on either part.
Also, if you fire a gun, it is with the intent to kill, whether you meant to or not. It will always be looked upon as attempted murder. This automatically puts the rider shooting at fault.
And in the driver's defense, it is hard to not leave the scene of an accident if someone is shooting at you...I would.

Either way, this is another thing that will look bad on all sportriders, whether or not they are stunting on the highway. So even on days when I am just riding, I will have people thinking that I could shoot them. There are many cages out there that are packing heat as well...I don't need them to open fire on me because they are afraid that I might do it to them. Remember the RC51 that was supposedly clocked at 215 mph? It has been proven many times over that there was no possable way that bike could do it, but many drivers are ignorant of motorcycles, and we already know they don't see us on the road.

This will not look good on sportbikes at all...guess we are going to take another step or two back...again.
You make good points.

I was reacting from the "trying to run people over" standpoint. It does go on, and wanting to shoot the person would probably be my natural reaction. But what do I know? I just dink around in a lot.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:57 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell, ya what, arm everyone on the road with a gun and tell them that everytime they are almost in an accident (or are in a minor one), they can shoot the other person. I know in my area, it would solve the poplulation problem!! But then there wouldn't be much room left in the cemetarys!

I have kicked in a couple doors, and knocked off a couple mirrors in my day, but I literally wasn't doing anything at the time. I have done my share of highway wheelies also, but I haven't in a while, and I never blocked all the lanes of traffic just to play.

Not saying I am completely right, but I am sure that shooting someone isn't the answer. And if the cager had a gun, I am sure he would have returned fire, then there would have been at least one body out there; probably more. Hell, I tore up the streets long before some of you were even itching your daddy's leg, but even back then, I realized that a 400 lb bike was no match for a 3000 lb car...much less an SUV or something!

I think all partys were partially at fault, and a proper bitch slapping for stupidity should be enforced!

Last edited by zx636skiv; 06-17-2007 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:20 PM

onewheelneil is an unknown quantity at this point

dude had it coming.... doesn't he know that we are takin over freeways all over the U.S.!!!!!!! douche
Old 06-18-2007, 02:27 AM

Starboyz.Marc is a decent person

guns are deadly weapons... but so are cars... **** that guy... i have a CCW permit and I never carry when I ride... but this made me think twice today...

**** that guy... he deserved it... he got off easy as far as I'm concerned... running to the media with his wounded puppy act to cover his *** because his lawyer told him to...

Old 06-18-2007, 08:45 AM

Angrish is an unknown quantity at this point

If he hit my boy w/ a car and didn't pull over I would have shot him!He was mad someone **** up he getto out 18" wheels. And you no how scary white boys are w/ guys we hit are target 99% of the time "w/ less than 50 rounds"!
:YEAH
Old 06-18-2007, 10:51 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by socalstunts

That guy didn't get what he deserved. HE DESERVES MORE!!!

lmao.... your a fool...hahaha

i woulda went for a shot to his head for sure....
Old 06-18-2007, 11:26 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

GAY, GO BACK TO TENNIS
Old 06-18-2007, 11:33 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

take a step or two back?? when was this sport ever held in high esteem? i never expect regular people to admire this sport. stunters are vigilantes in the eye of the public anyway so **** trying to get ahead with this ****.

Quick Reply: Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????