Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 10:23 AM

deadbydawn3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????

Originally Posted by Steven Palmer
HOLY ******* **** NO WAY , LETS JUST SAY I RIDE WITH THEM AND THAT ******* DUDE RAN A FREIND OFF THE ROAD OVER A MEDIAN INTO ON COMING TRAFFIC THATS WHY

Garland huh? :YEAH
Old 06-16-2007, 10:37 AM

deadbydawn3 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was how they blocked traffic w/ 12 bikes doin wheelies.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:32 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FiSh
Thats why you do shows and have sponsors right? cuz u dont care...
OR MAYBE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CARE TOO MUCH? IF SOMEBODY PAID ME A COUPLE OF BUCKS TO RIDE AT THERE LITTLE CAR SHOW, ITS JUST A BREAK FROM WORK AND BEER MONEY. MY RIDING COULDNT TOUCH MY BILLS AND MY SPONSORS ARE THE PEOPLE AT LOCAL BUSINESS WHO TREAT ME RIGHT. I HEAR WHERE YOUR COMING FROM ON THE SITUATION FISH, BUT IT HITS HOME TO US, PEOPLE IN CARS OUT HERE ARE CRAZY.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:33 PM

crroyalflush is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah buddy, thats why I love this state. Ive been run off the road and me personally, if i was strapped while ridding I prolly would have done the same thing
Old 06-16-2007, 12:48 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crroyalflush
yeah buddy, thats why I love this state. Ive been run off the road and me personally, if i was strapped while ridding I prolly would have done the same thing
I was in a hit and run in Dec, 00.

I didn't really get hurt too bad, concussion, broken leg, rash on my legs (was wearing jeans) and I couldn't believe they would just leave me for dead.

In Dallas, you have to get used to it. People hit or ram bikes and just don't give a **** about another human life.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:17 PM

Dfw peeps ought to get some shirts made to throw over their jackets,
something like "try to take me out, I'll take you out" and have a big pistol printed behind the words to get the point across.

I've been riding 8 years and I've calmed down a lot, but I'm getting so fed up with this bullshit.

I was riding a wheelie in the right lane of a 4 lane highway and I had a bitch pass me ON THE SHOULDER to the right to cut me off in her expedition WITH kids in it.

Once I was riding a wheelie all by my lonesome on a divided highway. A guy going the other way made a u-turn in the grass pulling a trailer to chase me down. I stopped ahead to get gas. He confronted me in the gas station as I was finishing up, I thought about spraying him in the face with 93 octane, grabbing his beard, and giving him a face full of carbon fiber knuckles but decided to just roll out. He started chasing me trailer and all. I sort of baited him once he was chasing me, going just too fast for him to really catch up, just going 105 or so, about all he could do. He was a couple links back with a corner coming up, he didn't make the corner. Fucked up the trailer, I saw a welder go bouncing off and some large shielding gas type bottles flying off too, ain't that a bitch LOL.

I've got years worth of these stories.

Some people are so miserable in life that they have nothing to live for except for trying to make others as miserable as they are.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:23 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

now that **** is funny
Old 06-16-2007, 01:39 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
IF HE HIT SOMEONE AND RAN, ABSOLUTELY. I LOVE TEXAS
haha Mr. Smith was probably the one blastin away haha
Old 06-16-2007, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by numberTWO
haha Mr. Smith was probably the one blastin away haha

Seriously, in situations like that, **** the laws of the land. We all know that the rider will always be at fault no matter what, no matter the situation.

Get biblical on 'em, give it to 'em old testament style, AN EYE FOR AN EYE. You're man enough to ram bikes with your car, be ready to deal with the consequences of your actions.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Hobie
Seriously, in situations like that, **** the laws of the land. We all know that the rider will always be at fault no matter what, no matter the situation.

Get biblical on 'em, give it to 'em old testament style, AN EYE FOR AN EYE. You're man enough to ram bikes with your car, be ready to deal with the consequences of your actions.
I feel you on that. I used to carry a big wrench in my back pocket to bust up hoods and **** when people get too close. I almost beat the **** out of a saab in arlington the other day.........i tapped on his glass, gave him the bird hopin he would get off his cell phone
Old 06-16-2007, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by crroyalflush
I feel you on that. I used to carry a big wrench in my back pocket to bust up hoods and **** when people get too close. I almost beat the **** out of a saab in arlington the other day.........i tapped on his glass, gave him the bird hopin he would get off his cell phone
I carry a few basic tools with me that can fix most little problems that might pop up on my bike including one BIG crescent wrench (for the rear axle) problem is for awhile there, I had to keep going back to wal-mart to get new ones 'cause I kept loosing mine. Imagine that, a 12" long crescent that just up and walks away

I moved to Austin 3+ years ago, haven't lost a crescent yet. People here are MUCH more laid back in every way imaginable.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:00 PM

I carry a few basic tools with me that can fix most little problems that might pop up on my bike including one BIG crescent wrench (for the rear axle) problem is for awhile there, I had to keep going back to wal-mart to get new ones 'cause I kept loosing mine. Imagine that, a 12" long crescent that just up and walks away

I moved to Austin 3+ years ago, haven't lost a crescent yet. People here are MUCH more laid back in every way imaginable.
I can believe that, just dont move to san antonio or houston, you might double your crescent wrench comsumption
Old 06-16-2007, 02:16 PM

Old 06-16-2007, 02:46 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Now if we could just stop the Texans from messing with each other.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:52 PM

I'm still surprised so many cagers swerve at riders, everyone in this ******* state carries a gun. Even if you are carrying illegally (no permit) the fine is CHEAP so long as you aren't a felon and it was not used in the comission of a crime. Meaning, if you got pulled over for speeding and a cop finds a gun under your seat, the ticket is a couple hundred bucks, whoopty ******' do.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:10 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'm still surprised so many cagers swerve at riders, everyone in this ******* state carries a gun. Even if you are carrying illegally (no permit) the fine is CHEAP so long as you aren't a felon and it was not used in the comission of a crime. Meaning, if you got pulled over for speeding and a cop finds a gun under your seat, the ticket is a couple hundred bucks, whoopty ******' do.
I would freak the **** out if someone tried to run me off the road.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
WAS THE GUY DRIVING THE CAR YOUR UNCLE OR SOMETHING? THEY COULD GET HIM FOR AGG ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEOPON(CAR), HIT AND RUN, ATTEMPTED MAN SLAUGHTER, ETC, ETC. IF YOU JUST LET CARS HIT BIKES AND DRIVE OFF WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES THEN WE ARE ALL FUCKED. REVENGE WOULD BE GOING TO HIS HOUSE LATER TO FINISH THE JOB.
+1 fish ur acting real paranoid!!!!!
Old 06-16-2007, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
+1111111
Old 06-16-2007, 06:22 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
I got nothing better to do in Vegas during the day man, its to hot to ******* ride! lol
Old 06-16-2007, 06:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FiSh
I got nothing better to do in Vegas during the day man, its to hot to ******* ride! lol
the heats trippin u out holmes!!! cuz shootin that ****** was the correct course of action, thats why i dont pack a gun

Quick Reply: Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????