Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 04:50 PM

f4i*4life is a decent person
Re: Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????

he gets what he gets there had to of been an accident there was rubber on the door and there is no way you could kick a door and do that much damage
Old 06-15-2007, 05:19 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aw0n0
riding wheelies on the streets with loaded weapons :YEAH
thats some serious gangsta ****...
Lots of people i know ride packin'. more of them out here in vegas than back home in dfw.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
Of course stunt videos there is a mixture of street, lot, competition, shows, and you wonder why the average Joe, society, and the police think we are all hooligans..
Yeah for sure, oh well!!! haha
Old 06-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Deb

Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by y2kmk
Lots of people i know ride packin'. more of them out here in vegas than back home in dfw.
That's nice to know..........
Old 06-15-2007, 05:36 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deb
That's nice to know..........
Most of them are law abiding citizens with CCW's or whatever ya'll call it up here. Not like they ride around with their peices out shooting up into the air like some old western hillbillies. LOL!
Old 06-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Deb

Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by y2kmk
Most of them are law abiding citizens with CCW's or whatever ya'll call it up here. Not like they ride around with their peices out shooting up into the air like some old western hillbillies. LOL!
It's not the law abiding citizens I'd be worried about in the first place......it's the idiots who ride around and turn an accident into an attempted murder out of road rage. All because they think they're "gangster" while they're carrying a gun.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:50 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by FiSh
Yeah for sure, oh well!!! haha
Hey I'm not baggin on ya too hard, cuz the streets are fun don't get me wrong, and it doesn't help the "sport" really but like you said, oh well..
Old 06-15-2007, 09:22 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Thats why we say "fvck you, im from TEXAS!"
**** like this happens often down hear. Nasty metioned the guy that got hit and drug down here the other day, he lost his right arm and leg! bout time they reported some bikers blastin back, trust me its not the first time riders down hear dumped a clip in a car . maybe cagers down hear will get the message now and stop running us off the road. #1 reason I personally dont rock the streets anymore. props to the riders. I LOVE TEXAS!
Old 06-15-2007, 11:28 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

**** dat dude! They shoulda took his rims too!
Old 06-16-2007, 12:08 AM

K-NUTZ is an unknown quantity at this point

well if that just happened recently, hopefully other people will come forward about what they saw... people will pop up as witnesses sometimes just cause they wanna be on the news... it was just reported a couple days ago... give it a few days and the truth will come out... and hopefully there was a rider in one of the cages that saw it... sometimes B.S. like this irons itself out... othertimes u just gotta suck it up and add it to the bad image that we already got...
Old 06-16-2007, 12:16 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

that camera footage of those riders is really cool!
at first i thought it was a bunch of harley riders...
but yet another great way for stuntriding to hit mainstream...makes us look bad. lol
Old 06-16-2007, 12:24 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aw0n0
riding wheelies on the streets with loaded weapons :YEAH
thats some serious gangsta ****...
crow of the ruff ryders does that ****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-T7V3gSFQ

Last edited by va stunta; 06-16-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:22 AM

barrow is a decent person

somebody in that biker group was probably filming, I'd like to see that video...
Old 06-16-2007, 02:48 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FiSh
Still does not justify self defense, you shoot and kill someone after a hit and run you're done my friend. Yes revenge would also be going to his house later and it is also chasing the guy down! Of course the driver didnt stop you morons where kicking and shooting his car, GOOD JOB ON MAKING OUR SPORT LOOK EVEN BETTER!!!
SINCE WHEN DID TEARING UP THE STREETS BECOME A SPORT? NOBODY DOWN HERE CARES ABOUT CORPORATE STUNTING, WE RIDE BECAUSE ITS FUN.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:46 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mr. Ryan Smith
since When Did Tearing Up The Streets Become A Sport? Nobody Down Here Cares About Corporate Stunting, We Ride Because Its Fun.
+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111:yea h
Old 06-16-2007, 04:40 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
SINCE WHEN DID TEARING UP THE STREETS BECOME A SPORT? NOBODY DOWN HERE CARES ABOUT CORPORATE STUNTING, WE RIDE BECAUSE ITS FUN.
Thats why you do shows and have sponsors right? cuz u dont care...
Old 06-16-2007, 05:20 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Not that I think it's right what happened, mainly because I dont know the whole story. But the thought of riding down the highway while shooting a gun seems really fun

Couple years back an angry cager was chasing me and a friend down the freeway. We ended up getting off the freeway with the cager to discuss what he was soo mad about. While me and my friend were beatin the **** outta this guy a sherrif bus hauling inmates drove by and saw this guy getting a *** whooping. My friend kept beatin on him as I ran back to my bike to get the **** outta there. He ended up bieng drunk and getting a Dui on the spot. Nothing like getting your *** kicked and a Dui at the same time. This thread reminds of a thread a few years back "who packs a gun while they ride"
Old 06-16-2007, 06:04 AM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 600_rr
Just saw this over on 600rr.net. Looks like this guy in the car must have been messing with the stunters to me. Don't see why else they would have fucked up his car that bad???

Kinda madmax style, huh haha. I've kicked off a mirror and kicked a dent in a driver door before but damn........

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/...Y&pageId=1.1.1
The ********** fails to mention he HIT two bikes. Try to kill people with your car and you better expect some revenge, everyone here is packin'
Old 06-16-2007, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by MiltIV
Nasty metioned the guy that got hit and drug down here the other day, he lost his right arm and leg! bout time they reported some bikers blastin back,
I consider that guy a friend. My best friend passed in December. We had been friends since we were 10. The last few years had been rough between us. We made up about 6 mos before he died just talking over the phone. I had been planning to come up and see him, but never got around to it. The guy that got drug had been hanging around with him the last couple years.

Around the time of the funeral I talked to the dragging victim for several hours a couple nights. I may not know him well, but I consider him a friend.

He is fairly new to riding, there was construction ahead and he cut over, cutting someone off in the process. They RAMMED him causing him to wreck. As if that wasn't enough the guy in the truck then RAN HIM AND THE BIKE OVER, the news reported that he was drug under the truck with the bike on fire as it accelerated for nearly 300 ft. That was incorrect. That's just how long the blood stain is that is on the street. He was actually dragged closer to a mile.

He was conscious until he arrived at the hospital.

They've already amputated his right arm from around the elbow down. First they amputated his right leg from the knee down. As of 1pm yesterday they were talking about amputating from the HIP down, part of his ******* hip and entire leg gone! At that point I stopped answering my phone, I just don't want to know anymore.

The worst part, he is sedated and unconscious, he doesn't even know yet. He's going to wake up with no arm and no leg and that's going to be HELL. I don't even know what to think.
Old 06-16-2007, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tom ***

"a car almost ran me over so i broke its mirror off them it almost rear ended someone in a wheelie...when someone came up to the side of it the car changed all three lanes and slammed the bike into the gaurd rail the rider flew over the median into on coming traffic...he is alright! then another rider came up on the right side of the car and the car swirved and hit him and he immediately went down...minor road rash! then the wrest of the group chased the guy threw town kicking, beating, punching, and one guy was shooting at the car til the car pulled into the police station!"

Quick Reply: Texas stunters shoot up cager on freeway????