We are all sellouts!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 09:57 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: We are all sellouts!

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
those of you who can roll long stoppies, you obviously have a favorite front tire... if you could get free tires from a company that you didnt like, would you do it??? I wouldnt
realistically tires are tires too for the most part in their respective catergories imo but I loooooove the ones I use now and see no need to pursue looking for a better performing tire. Whenever I put my in on what I use I say what I run because I dont put **** that sucks on my bike and I stick with what works and boot **** that dosen't. Kind of like a tester if you will.

sorry I'm
Old 06-14-2007, 10:11 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

who cares... its like that in every sport. id pimp the hell out of anything i could get for free. iLOVE maxxis tires(not really though) but i do love free tires. they are the best. even if they are used, point is...what is the point get all you can and ***** it out, who doesnt love sponser stickers
Old 06-14-2007, 10:56 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

45 55 65 75 do i hear 75 75 75 85 85.....SOLD!!! to the young man over there on the blue and white f4i for free!!! hahahaha

bell helmets rock!!!! and they were the shiat long ago so hopefully they come back strong again

is that selling out?

im done with trying to be a mianstream stunter i just wanna be the guy who shows up to the spot and kills it cause its what he loves

...yo thomas cya at XDL!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:20 PM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
HJC could give me 5 of every helmet ever made and I'd tell people to buy Arai lol
WORD..
+11111111111111
Old 06-14-2007, 11:35 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

but up until a few weeks ago you would have recommended NJK leathers

and dont get your panities in a wad clint, Im just making a point.

There is a huge difference between using a product you get free and saying thier name on the podium, than actually going on a forum and saying their **** is the best

we all know arai makes the best helmets... period but someone who gets free helmets from HJC would get on here and try to say they are the best

I personally own a scorpion, That I didnt pay for and when I talk about it I say "Its not an arai, but its a great helmet with a lot of cool features for an inexpensive price"

Jackets??? dude they are probably almost all equal in quality, protection etc.

Brake lines and rotors?? yeah they are the same

Brake pads, personal preference.. I would not take a sponsorship from a company that I didnt like or believe in their product

sunglasses?? come on, they are overpriced peices of plastic, I have had spys on in more magazine photos and on TV than I can count... and those ************* wont even email me back, its ok though, I got a pair of dragons that fit my fat head better now

Exhaust pipes?? on stuntbikes?? no comment there, good for anyone who gets sponsored, you can say whoever you want is the best

tires??? hmmmm maxxis sponsors some riders and we all know maxxis tires suuuuuck

those of you who can roll long stoppies, you obviously have a favorite front tire... if you could get free tires from a company that you didnt like, would you do it??? I wouldnt
+1 very good points made
Old 06-15-2007, 12:21 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Were all officially sellouts...some of us sold out for $$$ and the rest sold out for some discounts or free product..

look at every thread that asks about any product..

what handbrake?

what cage?

what jacket?

what shoes?

what sprockets?

now look at all the replies in those threads

we suck
great topic Thomas , was thinkn the same thing today, what makes me laugh is when someone post up and asks for opinions and suddenly the guy with some pos lot bike is an expert and has all the answers yet he has only been riding for a short amount of time . whats sad is when someone gets 20% off retail price and they go out whoring themselves by promoting this product and claim they are being sponsored. umm.... yeah.. if you cant walk into into your local bike shop and get 20% knocked off the price you aint trying hard enough. as for sponsors if they are not paying expenses or putting cash in my pocket there stickers will proudly be displayed on my garage wall. I run one sticker on my bike , its for my sponsor RedlineCycles in NewJersey ., I know im going a little off topic here but I love my OMR subcage , ESD pegs and Gearedsteel sprockets and paid full price and have no obligations to these people so if a better product comes out that will replace any of these I will get it. One more thing I 4got what DSOG stands for
Old 06-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
great topic Thomas , was thinkn the same thing today, what makes me laugh is when someone post up and asks for opinions and suddenly the guy with some pos lot bike is an expert and has all the answers yet he has only been riding for a short amount of time . whats sad is when someone gets 20% off retail price and they go out whoring themselves by promoting this product and claim they are being sponsored. umm.... yeah.. if you cant walk into into your local bike shop and get 20% knocked off the price you aint trying hard enough. as for sponsors if they are not paying expenses or putting cash in my pocket there stickers will proudly be displayed on my garage wall. I run one sticker on my bike , its for my sponsor RedlineCycles in NewJersey ., I know im going a little off topic here but I love my OMR subcage , ESD pegs and Gearedsteel sprockets and paid full price and have no obligations to these people so if a better product comes out that will replace any of these I will get it. One more thing I 4got what DSOG stands for
That happens when a companies send kids packs of stickers and a t-shirt, they are instantly stuntlife superstar stunt riders!!!

Anyone that dosent get a cheque from these so called sponsors are really just trying to brag, in the end your still a CIRCUS CARNI!!!
Old 06-15-2007, 02:57 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Never That.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:06 PM

Clint Ewing is an unknown quantity at this point

but up until a few weeks ago you would have recommended NJK leathers

and dont get your panities in a wad clint, Im just making a point.
Thomas,
My response was supposed to be a little humorous. NJK leathers was great company and I am flattered that you remembered!

In all seriousness as stunting moves forward it gives some riders the opportunity to represent products. It has given me the chance to meet some great people in the motorcycle industry and have made some really good friends out of it.

-Clint Ewing
Old 06-15-2007, 12:41 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Where the hell is Schwartz's old "D-list" for sponsorships when you need it.

Oh yea, BTW.....I'd like to say that Speedway makes the best coffee, Dasani has the best water and 3M has the best post-it notes. That is all.....
Old 06-15-2007, 12:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hey what do you guys think when you see a rider who isnt that good endorsing a product?

A. If I buy that, my tricks from 2004 will be cool.

B. What a joke, Im not buying their ****.

C. Hahaha I should hit them up for sponsorshit.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:51 PM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

3m makes the best everything.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:54 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
Hey what do you guys think when you see a rider who isnt that good endorsing a product?

A. If I buy that, my tricks from 2004 will be cool.

B. What a joke, Im not buying their ****.

C. Hahaha I should hit them up for sponsorshit.

B and C......

First I'll be a hater and talk **** to Scott for about an hour (B), then I get over it and we decide to try and hit them up (C). Hahaha
Old 06-15-2007, 12:56 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Borne
B and C......

First I'll be a hater and talk **** to Scott for about an hour (B), then I get over it and we decide to try and hit them up (C). Hahaha
hahaha
Old 06-15-2007, 01:12 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
I love you very much, squeezums. I agree with your contention relating to the over-commercialization of the stunt industry. Likewise, I noticed that you only have a single and worthy "Redline Cycles" decal displayed on your 600rr right now.

However, wasn't this you, a few years ago?

Exhibit A:

Notice the Ecko sticker and Freestyle Ingenuity decal on tank accentuating the employment of an FI cage.

Exhibit B:

Ecko jeans and Ecko sticker.

Exhibit C:

Further evidence of promotion of products.

So tell me, which one were you back then: "the *****" or "the guy with some pos lot bike"?

Oh and don't try to deny that its you
I'd also like to submit, Exhibit D, "as you can see... I was there":

Love you mucho! I'm making your favorite ravioli's for dinner.

Last edited by Josh911R6; 06-15-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:16 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Borne
B and C......

So true.

"Well if they sponsored him..."
Old 06-15-2007, 01:20 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Alie, Exhibit E, will be the black eye he gives you later......
Old 06-15-2007, 01:22 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I rock no sponsor that I don't believe in their product and doesn't believe in me to keep it real.

Ex: MXD has a really good product, but they have the worse customer service EVER! Is it really worth the wait?? See and find out... haha...
Old 06-15-2007, 01:29 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz954
Alie, Exhibit E, will be the black eye he gives you later......
Nah, trust me, Gil is predictable right down to the color of underwear he's wearing. He's gonna come home from work, walk the wiener dog and then sit down in front of the computer and read this thread while I prepare dinner. Upon which, he's gonna chuckle and say "Is dinner ready?" about 10 times.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:48 PM

cntrld*insanity is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas, I just got your Paypal pament!!!
BTW.... Thomas is the best Voice in the industry, a Great guy, And now has my vote for President of the U.S.

Quick Reply: We are all sellouts!