TygerShark Cage DEAL!!!...$250

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 08:06 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person
TygerShark Cage DEAL!!!...$250

im sick of my 905 and wanna tygershark!!!

if you are lookin for a cage, let me know, cause i can now get a bulk discount deal. i need to find at least 6 more ppl that want one tho.

Model: CJ-3 Stunt cage, 3 bars. retails for $330.
http://www.tygersharkcages.com/Honda_StuntCages.html

Price: $250....(thats over $75 off)

Lifetime Warranty on the cage...meaning if you manage to bend it or crack it, it will be fixed at no cost to u!

Powercoat Colors available: Gold, Red, Silver, Blue, Black...and 1 more color. (i don't remember).....if you want it powercoated, it will take 2-3 extra days to ship.

note: this is pretty much the best cage out there right now, shock absorbing sliders, lots of ground clearance, and lifetime warranty :YEAH

p.s. all orders will be placed separately but within like a 1-hour time frame and will get shipped to you directly from them. (meaning u don't have to give me ur money, ull buy it from THEM directly...but i need ur info so they know that i'm sending u)

post ur bike year/model and ill let you know if they make a cage for it. (or just check their site @ http://www.tygershark.net)

im gonna collect the info of everyone that wants one, and probably will place the order tomorrow, friday.

Last edited by DirtyToes; 06-14-2007 at 08:09 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:12 AM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: TygerShark Cage DEAL!!!...$250

I'm not sure I can but please keep me posted with if you have enough guys...I would like to, jus gotta see if i can come up with the dough
Old 06-14-2007, 01:21 PM

mikkee is a decent person

So just the other day you were asking about different cages and now all of a sudden your sold on this cage, it is the best blah blah blah, though you haven't used it. Sounds like you called them and they said if you get this many people we will give you a cage for free. What a bunch of crap.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:04 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
So just the other day you were asking about different cages and now all of a sudden your sold on this cage, it is the best blah blah blah, though you haven't used it. Sounds like you called them and they said if you get this many people we will give you a cage for free. What a bunch of crap.

That sounds about right. but they r some dam good cages well i dont have a tygershark but i do have a Tomas Mevrall or some thing like that. That kind of cages is by far the best out right now. i want a True tygerskark but i WILLN'T pay that much for a cage since i got mine for FREE and these one works just as good.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:34 PM

hahaha, no thatd be pretty fucked up. im actually gonna pay $250 for mine. if i was gettin 1 free, i'd tell ya guys, im not shady like that.....a free cage wouldve been great tho.

the reason i said its the best cage is becaz i havn't heard 1 person complain about it.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:40 PM

ohhhhhhhhh, i get it, ur just pissed cause im not getting the mxd 3-point...rite?

well, just FYI, it was a craigslist ad, and homeboy never replied replied to any of my emails. (i emailed him 4 days ago)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/349014990.html

Last edited by DirtyToes; 06-14-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:41 PM

MentallyTwisted is an unknown quantity at this point

**** ive had my newer style powers cage for awhile now and not 1 problem at all....**** n just the other night i flipped it like 2 times hitting 12 on the road and still nothing wrong
Old 06-14-2007, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by samurai87
I'm not sure I can but please keep me posted with if you have enough guys...I would like to, jus gotta see if i can come up with the dough
tho not everyone is a 100% on it yet, ive got 4 others so far. 5 including me. :YEAH...if you want 1, try n let me know by the end of the day..PM me:

1. if ya want it powercoated, what color?
2. ur name
3. ur phone#

Last edited by DirtyToes; 06-14-2007 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by MentallyTwisted
**** ive had my newer style powers cage for awhile now and not 1 problem at all....**** n just the other night i flipped it like 2 times hitting 12 on the road and still nothing wrong
ya ive never heard anything bad about the powers or si either.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:05 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

dam, thats a good deal. I just bought a new cage last week though. I think mines going to be stronger though
Old 06-14-2007, 03:06 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

And you sound bitter that nobody cares about how much you tested that 3 point cage.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:09 PM

J-ride is an unknown quantity at this point

****... I just ordered my Sick Innovations cage a few days back, Oh well From what I hear the SI cages are Rock solid..
Old 06-14-2007, 03:15 PM

MikeTeamChaos is a decent person

ive got a 05 636 i might be interested if they make one for my bike
Old 06-14-2007, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
And you sound bitter that nobody cares about how much you tested that 3 point cage.

OW3D!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by MikeTeamChaos
ive got a 05 636 i might be interested if they make one for my bike
ya, they have one 4 ur bike too

http://www.tygersharkcages.com/Kawasaki_StuntCages.html

if ya want one, PM me:

1. if ya want it powercoated, what color?
2. ur name
3. ur phone#
Old 06-14-2007, 03:44 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
ohhhhhhhhh, i get it, ur just pissed cause im not getting the mxd 3-point...rite?

well, just FYI, it was a craigslist ad, and homeboy never replied replied to any of my emails. (i emailed him 4 days ago)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/349014990.html
Nah, I'm a definite believer that some cage company designs work better on some bikes and some don't so I'm not all, "MXD for everything." HaHa! It all depends on whether you want somthing sleek or more bulky etc.

Doesn't hurt to try it out, haven't heard anything bad about them either.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:51 PM

Nah, I'm a definite believer that some cage company designs work better on some bikes and some don't so I'm not all, "MXD for everything." HaHa! It all depends on whether you want somthing sleek or more bulky etc.

Doesn't hurt to try it out, haven't heard anything bad about them either.

exactly, the mxd is more "race-railz" style vs. this, which is more "stunt" style....more bulky...like u said.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by J-ride
****... I just ordered my Sick Innovations cage a few days back, Oh well From what I hear the SI cages are Rock solid..
They are.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:54 PM

J-ride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
They are.
Nice! thanks for the Reassurance Can't wait to get that **** so I can Mount it and start beating the **** out of my bike
Old 06-14-2007, 05:36 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

I have SI and I dropped my bike many ****** times ...never break anything..........why would u ant tygershark if si is strong and reasonable price ?????

SI IS the best.

Quick Reply: TygerShark Cage DEAL!!!...$250