TygerShark Cage DEAL!!!...$250

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 02:53 AM

MentallyTwisted is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: TygerShark Cage DEAL!!!...$250

Originally Posted by mikkee
A good cage is both strong and is also designed not to roll and smash your controls, gastank, and subframe.
exactly, thats why i got the new style powers...they moved the slider up to reduce roll over and the cage is designed to transfer impact to the end of a plate that butts right up against the upper frame, keeping impact off the front motormounts. and they moved the front bars forward more so no more hitting ur shins. it was pricey but got god damn was it worth it!

i cant quite see where the front bolts go on the tyger cage but it looks to be right on the motor mount?
Old 06-15-2007, 03:41 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Woops wasn't specific enough, what I ment was..

Everything but MXD will roll and hit your controls, for exception of the tigershark which I haven't seen in action. I'm sure it is extremely strong but that's only the half of it when it comes to having a good cage.. A good cage is both strong and is also designed not to roll and smash your controls, gastank, and subframe.
It doesn't roll and the ground clearance is much better than the MXD full cage.

I beat the **** out of cages. I've had an MXD full cage and a 3 point cage. I bent the full cage (that wreck also ripped out one of my motor mounts) from a lowside while learning ss circles to the right and I've bent a 3 point cage from a pancake from 12. I've also bent my Tygershark cage from a highchair circle gone bad. The difference was.. Bruce got me my cage back, repaired and powder coated again for free in under a week. Jeff answers his phone about one day a month.

I'm MUCH happier with my Tygershark cage, and hell, I got my full MXD cage for free while I paid full price on my Tygershark.

You can't argue with the technology. The rubber damper rod/spring combo absorb most of the impact to minimize damage to your bike, unlike all other cage. I will confidently go kick my bike over from 12 over and over and over with my Tygershark. No connecting bar? Who cares, it only grazes that bottom bar and immediately rolls to the slider. Tygershark cages are the business. And unlike half the people on this board telling you what cage to get, I'm not sponsored by anyone. I've just tried a lot of cages and I honestly thing Tygershark beats the **** out of any other cage I've ever tried.

Last edited by inolen; 06-15-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:46 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen

I beat the **** out of cages. I've had an MXD full cage and a 3 point cage. I bent the full cage (that wreck also ripped out one of my motor mounts) from a lowside while learning ss circles to the right and I've bent a 3 point cage from a pancake from 12. I've also bent my Tygershark cage from a highchair circle gone bad. The difference was.. Bruce got me my cage back, repaired and powder coated again for free in under a week. Jeff answers his phone about one day a month.

I'm MUCH happier with my Tygershark cage, and hell, I got my full MXD cage for free while I paid full price on my Tygershark.

You can't argue with the technology. The rubber damper rod/spring combo absorb most of the impact to minimize damage to your bike, unlike all other cage. I will confidently go kick my bike over from 12 over and over and over with my Tygershark. No connecting bar? Who cares, it only grazes that bottom bar and immediately rolls to the slider. Tygershark cages are the business. And unlike half the people on this board telling you what cage to get, I'm not sponsored by anyone. I've just tried a lot of cages and I honestly thing Tygershark beats the **** out of any other cage I've ever tried.
ill vouch for that, he really does beat the **** out of his cages...

infact, he is one of the only guys that has managed to bend one of Tygershark's cages and they sponsor some big stunnaz..big joe, apex, and i heard kane is running tygershark now?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:50 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Seriously, who else has cracked their f4i frame
Old 06-15-2007, 05:57 AM

...n 2 rims in the same day?!

Last edited by DirtyToes; 06-15-2007 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:25 AM

again fellow stunnaz, the link to buy is...

http://www.MegaShare.com/jay/tyger.html

we're gonna try and have it put up on THEIR website tomorrow, as this might look sorta shady to some peeps.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:20 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Well all cages should bend a little and won't work perfect forever, and if they didn't bend and brake ever then your frame or mount is what will. As for ripping out motor mounts, do you mean pulling out the threads and bolt? If so and it's on the main middle motor mount, and being that on that mount the bolt doesn't go through to be able to put a nut on the back, so after hits and putting cages on and off, or not keeping that bolt tight all the time that always seems to happen on the F4i reguardless of what cage you got on there. And it all depends on how the bike goes down. From my experience lowsiding circles do the biggest damage to your cage if it catches a slider or somewhere around there real good because of the forward motion, and speed while going down, where pancakes ar basically falling over from 12.

I'm not sponsored either, and spent $7 and put spring sliders in my MXD that also takes pancake impact with ease. The reason a bar that connects to the other side is garbage is that if you crash a lot on one side, it shifts over it bends the other side, and just because one side is mangled enough to be replaced you have to replace the entire cage. Being able to change your oil without taking the cage off on some models is nice too.

I'd also like to see in person or in pics of what the tigershark cage looks like when laid over. Not only being able to take impact, durability, and not roll over, is does the cage balance evenly from front tire to rear tire. For example:

- If the balance is too far forward or just on the slider and while laying over the front wheel is off the ground the rearsets passenger pegs ar in line to get hit.

- If when it wants to roll up and the rear wheel comes up while the front stays down everything on and around your upper is in line to get hit.

- If when it is laid over both the front and rear wheels are on the ground, when you pull on the bike it pulls both wheels up off the ground evenly while not teetering from front to rear, and when on the slider it doesn't want to roll over, that's when you know you have a good cage design. For the 01-05 GSXR, and 03-present 636 zx6 MXD cage will do that. Didn't get to play with the F4i like that but i did watch it get slammed time after time and it seemed to do the same thing.

WHat it comes down to now is not only durability of the cage and how long it will last but how it protects all pieces on the bike not just the motor, and I would like to see or hear that the tigershark does what i said above and on what models. And if so I won't argue aginst it other than the fact that the two sides connect, which includes MXD's full cage.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:23 PM

I know of two that I have seen. Kavi when he was here in SD, and Billy Badass AA Stunters in AZ if you are familiar.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:54 PM

I know of two that I have seen. Kavi when he was here in SD, and Billy Badass AA Stunters in AZ if you are familiar.
No clue. I've heard of a few people doing it, but I marked it up as being an urband legend Hondas don't break, right?

You're other post requires too lengthy of a reply right now, haha, I'll reply later tonight.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:57 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH
Old 06-15-2007, 01:58 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

+1
Old 06-15-2007, 02:43 PM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

payment sent. Can't wait to get it!
Old 06-15-2007, 04:05 PM

No clue. I've heard of a few people doing it, but I marked it up as being an urband legend Hondas don't break, right?

You're other post requires too lengthy of a reply right now, haha, I'll reply later tonight.
Thank you so much sweetie! I would be upset if you didn't respond.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by OCCMUSTANG
payment sent. Can't wait to get it!
sweet!:YEAH

just confirmed it with em and they said that they got it....we're still waitin on a few others to send it in.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:10 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

TygersharK Is An Awsome Cage , Now Go And Get One.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by ALEX
+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,
Old 06-15-2007, 06:24 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

250 what a freakin deal man, get one before he runs out of somthing!

Last edited by Alex Flores; 06-15-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:44 PM

I just might do that for the next one if it is what it is all hyped up to be.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:34 PM

DEBO is a decent person

250 what a freakin deal man, get one before he runs out of somthing!
send me one
Old 06-15-2007, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO
send me one
sent u a PM

Quick Reply: TygerShark Cage DEAL!!!...$250