cops sucks

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 02:38 PM

zxonone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: cops sucks

your bike matches the description from some bullshit, yeah ive heard that one time and time again. Couple of years ago got pulled over in my car cop said my car matched descript. of some gas thieves from a local station, after he let me go I went and asked to clerk at the station, sure enough totally full of ****. IMO cops do what they want to do. FTP
Old 06-13-2007, 04:06 PM

Ripper 508 is a decent person

Have you seen this man?
Alleged Black Disciples Leader Slips Away

Agents say Donnell Jehan was set to become a "king" in the Chicago Black Disciples gang.
View Larger

FBI Agents are searching for Donnell Jehan, a man they say was in charge of one of the most dangerous street gangs in Chicago.
Investigators say the Black Disciples gang was one of the largest in the Windy City until the feds had a major round-up of the group in May of 2004. Nearly 50 members were indicted on drug conspiracy charges.
Agents say the Black Disciples gang used violence to advance their narcotics trafficking activities. They say the BDs were involved in murders, drive-by shootings and assaults, all in the name of the distribution of major quantities of crack cocaine, heroin and marijuana.
Following the round-up, cops say most of the BD power structure was dismantled. Forty-four individuals were arrested that May, but two of the defendants remain on the run. Agents are now looking for Donnell Jehan, as well as Finnie Hawkins.
According to cops, the Black Disciples were in the midst of a restructuring at around the time of the indictments. They say the group was adopting a three king (three leader) structure. Jehan was allegedly set to become one of the kings.
Instead, agents rounded up the indicted co-conspirators. They say when they went to Jehan's home on May 12th, 2004, he had been tipped off the night before about the sealed indictments. Upon arrival, law enforcement found a wet towel. They think Jehan took a shower and bolted with his pet dogs.

Agents say the BDs were involved in murders, drive-by shootings and assaults, all in the name of the distribution of major quantities of crack cocaine, heroin and marijuana.
A Growing Problem Creates Cover

Investigators say the BD gang uses violence to enforce their rules and promote their drug-related activities. View Larger

Cops worry that Black Disciples gangs in other cities may be helping Jehan run from law enforcement. They say the gang has been expanding through the Midwest and into many of the nation's major cities.
Agents say Jehan may be moving between Chicago and Texas. He still has strong ties to the Chicagoland area, including a widely-reported previous romantic relationship with a local politician in the Windy City.

Increased Reward Sparks New Interest
On June 12, 2007, the Chicago Office of the FBI announced that they were increasing the reward being offered in exchange for information leading to the arrest of Jehan. Following the arrests of Lasean Ford in October 2006 and Finnie Hawkins in March 2007, Jehan is the only remaining fugitive of a May 2004 criminal complaint that charged 46 people.
Agents say the criminal complaint was directed towards members of the Black Disciples, a notorious street gang in Chicago. The complaint covered mulitple violations of federal laws.
The FBI is hoping that the increased reward will help bring some national attention to this case and bring in the right tip to take down this dangerous fugitive.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:51 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys need to ride around with your dad on the back of your bike and you will get out of trouble every time... https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/224...dont-hate.html
Old 06-13-2007, 05:37 PM

TheUper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by burnfreestyle
...FTP never stop again for any reason
Amen to that brother! LOL never have never will. Got pulled over and got a ticket in my truck and that is the only one I plan on getting. If they want me they have to catch me and take me to jail!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:19 PM

teamneon is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
You guys need to ride around with your dad on the back of your bike and you will get out of trouble every time... https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/224...dont-hate.html
hahahahaha good stuff
Old 06-13-2007, 08:51 PM

kelley636 is an unknown quantity at this point

look for that guy in tulsa i swear he is up here
Old 06-13-2007, 09:01 PM

5150_MANZI is a decent person

Ran three times got caught twice did 29 months for it. So dont get caught!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:04 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn 29 months... damn right don't get caught! Or just stop...still beats 29 months...
Old 06-13-2007, 09:42 PM

kelley636 is an unknown quantity at this point

29 months did you get probation too?
Old 06-14-2007, 06:30 AM

zxonone is an unknown quantity at this point

what twice 29??!? thats rough, what did you get the first time?