tankslapper got my ass

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:25 PM

racedout is a decent person
Re: tankslapper got my ***

yea i was out there at that place...it wasnt TOO crowded..only a few people did stunts...PS was def. the best out there...he is 1. a badass rider, 2. a very friendly and caring guy....

too bad i had to wreck my bike out there....what sucks is i messed up my shoulder, im actually not so mad about the bike being messed up...that can be fixed...id have it fixed right now and out riding wheelies right this second....if my shoulder wasnt hurt, in a few weeks ill be out trying to be as good as PS
Old 06-12-2007, 11:59 PM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

Originally Posted by MiltIV
negative ghostrider. pat rides 929s and 954s.

racedout- were you at hot rods and hogs on sun? i was gonna go out there but i figured it would be to crowded. done a couple of shows out there with pat and brando and it was crowded with me, pat, brando, and shockey. cant imagine what an "open practice" was like.
HE USUALLY COMPETES ON THE F4I THAT WAS GIVE TO HIM FROM ROCKWELL HONDA.BUT YES HE DOES HAVE A 929 AS WELL
Old 06-13-2007, 12:20 AM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PAINTRIXX
HE USUALLY COMPETES ON THE F4I THAT WAS GIVE TO HIM FROM ROCKWELL HONDA.BUT YES HE DOES HAVE A 929 AS WELL
yeah i jus saw that post and was about to say the same thing......his F4i is sick looking too
Old 06-13-2007, 07:49 AM

ill be up there not this sunday but the next...anyone wanna give me a ride?
Old 06-13-2007, 10:04 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

you sound creepy...
Old 06-13-2007, 10:15 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by burnfreestyle
yeah i jus saw that post and was about to say the same thing......his F4i is sick looking too
all his bikes are usually clean looking
Old 06-13-2007, 11:03 AM

isym is a decent person

someones in love with patrick
Old 06-13-2007, 12:43 PM

DUCE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by isym
someones in love with patrick
YA NO **** HE IS TALIING ABOUT PATS BODY AND **** AND IS THANKING HIM FOR GIVING HIS GF HIS # HAHA MAYBE HE THINKS HES GOT A SHOT WITH HIM
Old 06-13-2007, 01:15 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by racedout
it was from a slow speed clutch in 1st gear, maybe 20mph if that
....im fairly new to clutch wheelies...or slow speed wheelies at that...

im gona have to call B/S on this one....
your new to slow wheelies, but yet you can do a 20mph wheelie on a R1 get a stunt bike like everyone else! you put that bike back together just once (liek your bout to do) and you could have had a stunt bike on the side, and kept the R1 minty....
dont act like some big shot, and talk about how you dont care, cause i know it broke your heart, cause we all know you owe like $10,000 on that WRECKED BIKE now..... not trying to hate, but i hate when ppl talk **** to try and look big on the internet....... (maybe im wrong bout you owing on the bike.. maybe your well off... but im right about you not doing 20mph wheelies on your R1)
Old 06-13-2007, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by DUCE
YA NO **** HE IS TALIING ABOUT PATS BODY AND **** AND IS THANKING HIM FOR GIVING HIS GF HIS # HAHA MAYBE HE THINKS HES GOT A SHOT WITH HIM
hell no!! thats 3 kicks for you ******!!! everyone can admit that dude is huge...im sure its easy for him to muscle that bike todo whatever the hell he wants...and it does amaze me that theres people still out there that give a damn about a persons well being instead of their own agenda...

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
your new to slow wheelies, but yet you can do a 20mph wheelie on a R1 get a stunt bike like everyone else! you put that bike back together just once (liek your bout to do) and you could have had a stunt bike on the side, and kept the R1 minty....
dont act like some big shot, and talk about how you dont care, cause i know it broke your heart, cause we all know you owe like $10,000 on that WRECKED BIKE now..... not trying to hate, but i hate when ppl talk **** to try and look big on the internet....... (maybe im wrong bout you owing on the bike.. maybe your well off... but im right about you not doing 20mph wheelies on your R1)
im no master by far but im going to have to call bs right back at ya, sure it kinda hurts the bike is ruined but really...it is no big deal....i have to honestly say im more upset i cant be out there doing wheelies right now, instead i have a hurt shoulder and im stuck taking the bike apart...thankfully for me i dont owe any money on this bike, but the bad part about not owing money is since i spent all my cash i had saved...no room to buy a cheap stunt bike just yet...

once i have stable income ill go finance either a new r1 and keep that mint or whatever....ive used and abused this r1, dec6th i bought it and now i have 8700 miles on it...literally used and abused...im not rich, but im fairly well off enough that i can call this a semi-stunt bike...as long as im careful enough to not completely trash it, then it wont bother me so much....

and yes i do have 20mph wheelies down pretty good, id say i get it up everytime i want around those speeds, and i can ride it out 3 out of 5 times...just takes practice and a good ammount of ***** being the r1 has such a damn high balance point...this r1 is a weird bike..if anyone has rode one then they know

as soon as im healed ill be sure to get some pictures/videos of my progress...im proud of myself for learning so fast...why cant you be?
Old 06-13-2007, 04:23 PM

chris75 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do u kno if he owes 10gs on the bike? and myabe hes stable enough to be buyin bikes like that..**** if he can afford it i wouldnt blame him and also u say u hate wen ppl try to act big on the onternet wen u just did the same

and i feel your pain man im sittin in a cast too
Old 06-13-2007, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by chris75
How do u kno if he owes 10gs on the bike? and myabe hes stable enough to be buyin bikes like that..**** if he can afford it i wouldnt blame him and also u say u hate wen ppl try to act big on the onternet wen u just did the same

bummer dude...how come you're in a cast?

yea i mean im not rich by any means...but i have the means to buy the bike i want and do what i want with it....is it kind of a waste of money? sure....theres better things i could do with that $12,800 but really man...its my passion...i love the feeling when the front is weightless....dont we all?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:15 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

bwaaahahah your busted up from a 4-wheeler and you live w/ your mom.... you know NOTHING, so your comment means ****!

wasnt acting big, just calling the man on his **** talking. if he is rocking 20mph wheelies on his R1 then props to him... he would do good on a 600

as for you............ stay in school
Old 06-13-2007, 07:23 PM

bwaaahahah your busted up from a 4-wheeler and you live w/ your mom.... you know NOTHING, so your comment means ****!

wasnt acting big, just calling the man on his **** talking. if he is rocking 20mph wheelies on his R1 then props to him... he would do good on a 600

heh i agree with you on me doing better on a 600...
Old 06-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

thank you Patrick Stevens for taking the time to give my g/f your number
i hope you live with your girl......if you don't call her right now.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:31 PM

kelley636 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn lol seen a dude do a slow wheelie on his 07 zx 10 r yesterday here he ate hard it slapped down wrong too he just got it and wanted to drag race lol
Old 06-14-2007, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by EZEC
i hope you live with your girl......if you don't call her right now.

haha seriously i dont think ps would even touch my girl...his girl is FINE AS HELL!!! my girl is fine too but his girl is on a whole other level...but regardless....she does live with me heh

sucks for that dude that fucked his kawi up...

no more wheelies or rides for that matter until i get another steering damper....to make sure i dont ride, i gave my stock one to a friend so now i wont ride at all until i get it replaced....better safe than sorry right??? i really cant wait to get back on the bike and riding wheelies again...i know im new to slow ones..but damn they are fun....

Last edited by racedout; 06-14-2007 at 03:02 AM.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:20 AM

chris75 is an unknown quantity at this point

actully i didnt fck my self up on my 4 wheeler and ok i live wit my mom im 17 bro im sure u did too at the time and i know nothin??? i kno ur tryin to act big on the computer
Old 06-17-2007, 09:37 PM

haha seriously i dont think ps would even touch my girl...his girl is FINE AS HELL!!! my girl is fine too but his girl is on a whole other level...but regardless....she does live with me heh

sucks for that dude that fucked his kawi up...

no more wheelies or rides for that matter until i get another steering damper....to make sure i dont ride, i gave my stock one to a friend so now i wont ride at all until i get it replaced....better safe than sorry right??? i really cant wait to get back on the bike and riding wheelies again...i know im new to slow ones..but damn they are fun....
better not let your gf see this one

Last edited by DUCE; 06-17-2007 at 09:38 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-17-2007, 09:40 PM

actully i didnt fck my self up on my 4 wheeler and ok i live wit my mom im 17 bro im sure u did too at the time and i know nothin??? i kno ur tryin to act big on the computer
Shhh..

Quick Reply: tankslapper got my ass