Need Cage asap

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 03:40 PM

toly is a decent person
Need Cage asap

Hey, anyway I can get a cage for my 600rr 2007? Called a bunch of places and they said they dont make em yet...can I can a custom cage on my bike or something? Had a close call yesterday at the stunt spot...need a cage pretty bad. :YEAH
Old 06-11-2007, 03:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Need Cage asap

i might be getting a freinds 07 soon , i could probably make you one for about 250 shipped....
Old 06-11-2007, 03:58 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

dude OMR is the man......you name it he makes it and if it needs to be fixed he knows how:YEAH
Old 06-11-2007, 03:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by burnfreestyle
dude OMR is the man......you name it he makes it and if it needs to be fixed he knows how:YEAH
thanks man
Old 06-11-2007, 04:23 PM

toly is a decent person

sounds good dude. ok, can you make me something nice, preffered black. Fits my sides more than enough if I was to drop it hardcore you know what i mean? Yet, not something that is sticking way out there...and what should I do for the rear? Dont want that side to go unblocked either...Im all ears and Ill pay up for sure if you can do it man!
Old 06-11-2007, 04:59 PM
also known as OMR

i made mine kind of like a mix between race rails and and an fi but the fi cage goes under the bike and allows it to flex too much and breaks the stator cover so i made mine so it bolts to the lower motor mount so it doesn't flex and the way the side bars go from the front motor mount the the bottom makes it so you don't hit your shins on it

and i could make a round or flat twelve bar for around $100 but you might have to cut your tail ,i haven't checked the 07 out much at all yet so im not sure yet
Old 06-11-2007, 05:08 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

damn real estate must be slow
Old 06-11-2007, 05:14 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

damn you , make me lower chain guard
Old 06-11-2007, 05:20 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
damn real estate must be slow
damn you , make me lower chain guard
it is ,and sorry rich i don't have any more of that aluminium
Old 06-11-2007, 05:25 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

that sucks man hope you don't have too much tied up right now
Old 06-11-2007, 05:27 PM
also known as OMR

gobbs.........
Old 06-11-2007, 05:37 PM

just gonna ride it out?
Old 06-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

http://tygershark.net/
Old 06-11-2007, 06:38 PM

toly is a decent person

sweet. lets go with the cage first, the 12o'clock bar a bit later. What would be my total ETA? (details: white on silver 2007 cbr600rr).
Old 06-11-2007, 07:20 PM
also known as OMR

once i get the bike it will take me a couple days because i have to make him some stuff also so if every thing works out i could probably have it done by next monday ...i will know more tonight when i talk to him
Old 06-11-2007, 08:03 PM

toly is a decent person

wait i have to ship my bike to you?
Old 06-11-2007, 08:53 PM
also known as OMR

hahaha no i meant my buddies bike
Old 06-11-2007, 08:57 PM

toly is a decent person

aah good stuff man. yea that would be greatly appreciated! just dropped it from a endo the other day, scratched the oil plate, no plastics so it was all good. need the cage baaad!
Old 06-11-2007, 09:31 PM

Outlawtorn50 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMR = hell yeah from what I hear
Old 06-11-2007, 10:27 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Outlawtorn50
OMR = hell yeah from what I hear
basically the same thing i said.......he's given my buddy andy some advice on his f4i and i've read previous threads that he gave advice on for an 05 636 and everything has been golden.....i want to be like OMR when i get on and grey

Quick Reply: Need Cage asap