cop lot stories

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 04:24 PM

chris75 is an unknown quantity at this point
cop lot stories

anyone got any good stories of cops comin into the lot?
Old 06-12-2007, 12:26 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person
Re: cop lot stories

sure do. i was in a school parking lot at 3 am. ******* cop pulls in and orders me off my bike at gun point. i asked him why he had his gun out and he told me that i was trying to run. ended up just telling me to go home.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:13 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
sure do. i was in a school parking lot at 3 am. ******* cop pulls in and orders me off my bike at gun point. i asked him why he had his gun out and he told me that i was trying to run. ended up just telling me to go home.
wat a jackass!
Old 06-12-2007, 01:19 PM

Clint Ewing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chris75
anyone got any good stories of cops comin into the lot?
This female cop came into the lot and handcuffed me. We have been dating ever since!

-Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Joe Rocket
Jardine
Galfer
Scotts Performance
Scorpion
Old 06-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

We own a warehouse for our business and we were stunting at it and some one called the cops on us. the cop rolls up and says "the grey mini van across the street called the cops on you guys for driving wrecklessly" I told the cop hey i own this and its private party so tuff luck. the cop go "yea ****** ride your **** bro, Im just coming here to look official" hah it was funny ****. I later found out that the people who called the cops on us were the people renting space haha. cus they called my dad and complained. dum *****. you had to be there to appreciate how funny it was
Old 06-12-2007, 04:11 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in a school lot last Sunday and someone called the cops on me. When he rolled up he just told me to go somewhere else for a while.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:57 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

my boys were stuntin (i was injured so i couldnt practice for ****) and a chic cop rolled up to watch. we stood all the bikes up next to her car, posed for pics, and she got in the middle and sat on one of the bikes. she'd get a call, go do her job, then come back and chill with us at the lot.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:06 PM

zachsb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was at a lot behind target with my brother and a couple of friends. we where about to leave had everything packed up just chillin. some lady cop pulled up and made us get on our knees and put our hands behind our heads. by the time she patted us down like 7 other cops had showed up ha. tried to write a ticket for curfew cause my brother was under age or something but it was only 1145. told us to find a new place to ride.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:10 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

just norman **** telling me to leave or asking if i have permission
Old 06-12-2007, 05:22 PM

Starboyz.Marc is a decent person

run... at all cost... verytime...

Old 06-12-2007, 05:58 PM

anabolicrick is an unknown quantity at this point

<-----------Hates Cops
Old 06-12-2007, 07:13 PM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

a few weeks ago we had the getto bird circling the lot like 7 or 8 times. we were all just chillin and then 7 cars rolled in, they were posted at all the exits and were bummed when we didnt run. they just kicked us out for the night.
we get kicked out maybe once a week but we've had cops want us to do wheelies by their ride with the lights on. made for good footage. lol.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:17 PM

RightSideUp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
my boys were stuntin (i was injured so i couldnt practice for ****) and a chic cop rolled up to watch. we stood all the bikes up next to her car, posed for pics, and she got in the middle and sat on one of the bikes. she'd get a call, go do her job, then come back and chill with us at the lot.
Prove it show the pics
Old 06-12-2007, 08:34 PM

diabolic600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Double that post, we wanna see the pics
Old 06-12-2007, 08:50 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

My team mate Denis got a ticket at a stunt show we were doing!! yeah no ****!!! we were doing a show and this cop after the show gave him a fine for recless driving..he went to court and the judge through the case out!!!
Old 06-13-2007, 11:10 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RightSideUp
Prove it show the pics
believe me now? jeeeeeezuuum
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	N[1].O._063.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	195669  

Last edited by Trachito; 06-13-2007 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by thehate.
My team mate Denis got a ticket at a stunt show we were doing!! yeah no ****!!! we were doing a show and this cop after the show gave him a fine for recless driving..he went to court and the judge through the case out!!!
u always got the craziest stories. what a stupid *** cop. i wish the judge would grill his *** for giving out a stupid ticket.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:55 PM

Ciege is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
believe me now? jeeeeeezuuum
haha dude thats awesome.. i have a couple cop friends, and one of em works were we go **** around.. he could give a **** if we were makin noise in the warehouses, but he's my age and all about goin after a real bust. but my friend's been pulled over doin 95 in 45 right in front of where we go and some old guy let him off, so who knows... it's hit or miss in henderson.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ciege
haha dude thats awesome.. i have a couple cop friends, and one of em works were we go **** around.. he could give a **** if we were makin noise in the warehouses, but he's my age and all about goin after a real bust. but my friend's been pulled over doin 95 in 45 right in front of where we go and some old guy let him off, so who knows... it's hit or miss in henderson.
i've been to henderson NV a bunch of times. wish i would have known some stunters out there to chill with while i was visiting. dont know if i'll be visiting again any time soon though.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:05 PM

got15plus1 is a decent person

i got pulled over a couple days ago after the cop saw me do a wheelie, i'm just getting started doing them so it wasnt even like i rode it for long, but he tried to ticket me for reckless but i argued the definition of reckless is not maintaining control..i had full control of the bike seeing as how i did not merge into oncoming traffic and i also maintained my speed, so after 20 min of him and his lecture about being safe, he let me go with a warning..va beach cops are dicks, but this one wasn't that bad

Quick Reply: cop lot stories