cop lot stories

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 11:11 AM

rollinrubber is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: cop lot stories

Originally Posted by got15plus1
i got pulled over a couple days ago after the cop saw me do a wheelie, i'm just getting started doing them so it wasnt even like i rode it for long, but he tried to ticket me for reckless but i argued the definition of reckless is not maintaining control..i had full control of the bike seeing as how i did not merge into oncoming traffic and i also maintained my speed, so after 20 min of him and his lecture about being safe, he let me go with a warning..va beach cops are dicks, but this one wasn't that bad
In NY reckless driving is when you take off your foot or hands from your bike. No were in the penial law does it say doing a wheelie is reckless driving. Doesnt mean that the pigs will try to stick it to you anyways.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:10 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Trachito
wait, the cop actually drove alongside him FILMING him??? watching him drive alongside with the lights on is gangsta enough but filming???? thats beyond gangsta... thats.... kjawpokmgtnaksjangsta!!!!

yeah, it was pretty shweet! :YEAH
we gave him the camera and he filmed for us.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:38 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Xstunt_
yeah, it was pretty shweet! :YEAH
we gave him the camera and he filmed for us.
thats ****** awesome. i'd befriend the **** outta that cop, invite home to barbques, stunt shows, buy him beers, etc. networking with cool cops might help with tickets in the future.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:09 PM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

We went up to North KC to watch Dan Jackson shoot some footage for A Few Loose Screws 3, and the Fuzz came in there asking if everyone had permission to be there, bla bla...anyways, they got the cop to peel out, and someone stuck this to the back of his car.....******* priceless...