cop lot stories

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 10:47 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: cop lot stories

Originally Posted by got15plus1
i got pulled over a couple days ago after the cop saw me do a wheelie, i'm just getting started doing them so it wasnt even like i rode it for long, but he tried to ticket me for reckless but i argued the definition of reckless is not maintaining control..i had full control of the bike seeing as how i did not merge into oncoming traffic and i also maintained my speed, so after 20 min of him and his lecture about being safe, he let me go with a warning..va beach cops are dicks, but this one wasn't that bad
damn, i'd be very greatful to that cop. katz usually get their **** impounded for whurlies.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:49 PM

Shaggs2Dope is a decent person

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing
This female cop came into the lot and handcuffed me. We have been dating ever since!

-Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Joe Rocket
Jardine
Galfer
Scotts Performance
Scorpion
Classic C-*****

I dunno how the R1 never got impounded at the shell station after evading and wheelie through a red light. Seen plenty of cops lightin clint up. I remember when I was actually riding clints cbr shootin video in a business park and they closed off all exits, asked who was riding. Everyone put cameras in the bushes and they threatened impound, asked me if I was riding, and I said no, was still wearin gloves and sittin next to my helmet. They had the BMW1300s and someone was rockin a huge wheelie for days when we saw the cherries light up over the crest of the road. They didn't do **** though, kicked us out.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:33 AM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
believe me now? jeeeeeezuuum
wow for once some one really can back up there ****, i applaud you for that
Old 07-13-2007, 08:51 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

we were ridin the spot a lil ways from my house and cop rolls up and i go up to the car and hes like were do you like am like plainfield, hes like then get the **** outa this city you guys are the down fall of america!!!

lol im like ok, and took off that guy was a stupid old man
Old 07-13-2007, 01:57 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I was in this exact warehouse a week before, in the exact same position. Turn around from a wheelie and there is a cop sitting there. I bolted and got away ticket free. My buddy here on the otherhand came with a truck, unloaded his bike so he couldnt run. 3000 dollars later for a slow wheelie and he got to go home. No insurance - 2500, stunting -402, no reg - 250. Tickets are still pending in court. **** THE POLICE.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:40 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
I was in this exact warehouse a week before, in the exact same position. Turn around from a wheelie and there is a cop sitting there. I bolted and got away ticket free. My buddy here on the otherhand came with a truck, unloaded his bike so he couldnt run. 3000 dollars later for a slow wheelie and he got to go home. No insurance - 2500, stunting -402, no reg - 250. Tickets are still pending in court. **** THE POLICE.

WHAT!!!?? i thought cops couldnt give u traffic violations if ur not where there is traffic: on the road. jeez, i'm not moving where u live. **** that.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:45 PM

Parkinglots, are still connected to the road and unless you block them off blah blah blah insurance, ambulance, permits, noise violations blah blah blah your screwed. So i say to the guys here in Edmonton rock the streets, cuz you have a better chance of getting away because your getting a ticket either way so no point being a sitting duck. Mind you i have had more then a few bikes impounded so basically dont stunt in Canada period.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:01 PM
www.nwstunt.com

tdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-13-2007, 04:16 PM

I wish our cops had those huge *** lights on top, can spot those from 5 miles away. Those thin led ones are a *****.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:22 PM

nokita777 is a decent person

i just want to tell you guys something that i never on see on MA !! we were to riding a parking lot in Stonehan MA,,the cop was already there with a undercover truck, he just said for get out immediately. before that we went to another place in Malden MA, we start to ride and ride,lot stunts, lot noise,,another cop from Malden came over there and everybody stops..the first thing that he asked was: are you wearing the helments?? everyone said yes,,and he said,,all right you guys take care. turn his car and get off,,
Old 07-13-2007, 04:34 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of the cops here are pretty cool. At our normal weekend spot the cops will stop and shoot the **** but don't kick us out. On the fourth we were rocking at Brewers stadium and a county cop rolled by while we were up on one. He came over asked what we were doing and asked if we had permission. We told him what we were doing but that we didn't have permission. He said don't kill yourselves and took off.

Name:  IMG_0536.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  87.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0518.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  74.5 KB
Old 07-13-2007, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
Most of the cops here are pretty cool. At our normal weekend spot the cops will stop and shoot the **** but don't kick us out. On the fourth we were rocking at Brewers stadium and a county cop rolled by while we were up on one. He came over asked what we were doing and asked if we had permission. We told him what we were doing but that we didn't have permission. He said don't kill yourselves and took off.
sweet pics!!! that lot looks candy to stunt. its crazy; everywhere i drive i look for parking lots and think, "damn, that looks like a nice parking lot."
Old 07-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Me a few a mates was at our old spot last year when this traffice cop comes in, so i wheelie over to him to show i'm in control and not going to run.
We end up chatting and he shows me the footage of my wheelie as he came in.
Then he gets a call and has to fly, so he sort of shows off and hits the lights and siren and gives us the nod. We then watch him wheel spin off and he's in about 3rd gear as he gets to the end of the spot. But there is a raised sidewalk running all the way along the end of the spot and he didnt see it. he smashed into so hard the hole car jumped about 4-5 foot in the air and popped the front 2 tyres and rips part of the car off.

About 2 weeks later we are at the same spot and another cop rolls in and tells us that he did £2000 worth of damage to the car and had to sit his police car test again

few other storys about doing circles infront of the cops but nothink comes close to this one, so i'll leave it there
Old 07-13-2007, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by -Ludo
Me a few a mates was at our old spot last year when this traffice cop comes in, so i wheelie over to him to show i'm in control and not going to run.
We end up chatting and he shows me the footage of my wheelie as he came in.
Then he gets a call and has to fly, so he sort of shows off and hits the lights and siren and gives us the nod. We then watch him wheel spin off and he's in about 3rd gear as he gets to the end of the spot. But there is a raised sidewalk running all the way along the end of the spot and he didnt see it. he smashed into so hard the hole car jumped about 4-5 foot in the air and popped the front 2 tyres and rips part of the car off.

About 2 weeks later we are at the same spot and another cop rolls in and tells us that he did £2000 worth of damage to the car and had to sit his police car test again

few other storys about doing circles infront of the cops but nothink comes close to this one, so i'll leave it there
4 or 5 feet in the air sounds pretty exagerated but a cool story. hope the cop didnt get into too much trouble if he's that cool.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

4 or 5 feet in the air sounds pretty exagerated but a cool story. hope the cop didnt get into too much trouble if he's that cool.
Sounds it but its not. thhere was 3 of us there and seen the lot. He hit the curb at 70mph easy, maybe more. the guy hit his head on the roof and switched on the wipers and stuff but thats about it. The car came of worse. Tow truck turned up and dragged it away
Old 07-13-2007, 04:59 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

everywhere i drive i look for parking lots and think, "damn, that looks like a nice parking lot."
Thats what I do too I'm always on the prowl, sucks that most lots you can see from the street don't work though
Old 07-13-2007, 05:07 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nokita777
i just want to tell you guys something that i never on see on MA !! we were to riding a parking lot in Stonehan MA,,the cop was already there with a undercover truck, he just said for get out immediately. before that we went to another place in Malden MA, we start to ride and ride,lot stunts, lot noise,,another cop from Malden came over there and everybody stops..the first thing that he asked was: are you wearing the helments?? everyone said yes,,and he said,,all right you guys take care. turn his car and get off,,
honestly... do yourself a favor.... STOP POSTING
Old 07-13-2007, 05:35 PM

f4idad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Ludo
We then watch him wheel spin off and he's in about 3rd gear as he gets to the end of the spot. But there is a raised sidewalk running all the way along the end of the spot and he didnt see it. he smashed into so hard the hole car jumped about 4-5 foot in the air and popped the front 2 tyres and rips part of the car off.

i know how that guy must have felt...about 4 years ago i did the same thing...was in a parking lot around 1am doin 1st gear sitdown squid power wheelie and when i came down the curb was 2 feet away.i hit it around 65mph and launched.....to top it off there were about 50 people in the parking lot hanging out...cop shows up sees me all rashed up and says go have a beer you will feel better. so i did about 8 of them.

on another note---just put a new sprocket and chain on today, took the bike for a ride, pulled a 2nd gear wheelie at bp when i came down ( about 1/2 mile later) there was a cop in the bushes watching the whole thing.....he didnt come after me so i turned around and went to him and he let me go sayin becareful of dead animals in the road.
i only went back to him because they all know me and where i live so it was just a matter of time
Old 07-13-2007, 05:47 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...HPWheelies.flv
see if this works. this was one night at the spot, A local NHP came thru and rode next to my friend and filmed him for us. it was dope! not all cops are dicks, just most of them. lol

Last edited by kawaslut; 07-13-2007 at 05:50 PM.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Xstunt_
http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...HPWheelies.flv
see if this works. this was one night at the spot, A local NHP came thru and rode next to my friend and filmed him for us. it was dope! not all cops are dicks, just most of them. lol
wait, the cop actually drove alongside him FILMING him??? watching him drive alongside with the lights on is gangsta enough but filming???? thats beyond gangsta... thats.... kjawpokmgtnaksjangsta!!!!

Quick Reply: cop lot stories