My New Anti Crash Device.

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
My New Anti Crash Device.

Well,

Lately I have been stepping up my stoppies and decided I dont wanna crash from a slapper.

Shes a mean green GPR slapper stopping machine

Old 06-07-2007, 03:49 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My New Anti Crash Device.

good ****, i gots a black one
Old 06-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

yeah mine does look like puke haha

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

that **** looks sick bro... how much did you get it for?? Ive been thinking of replacing my stock one

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

nice.......now if only i can stop being such a cheap *** and get one, heard from jason britton that gpr is coming out with a new design very soon so thats what im waiting on
Scrapes Elbow

i got it for $300.00 brand new.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:51 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
yeah mine does look like puke haha
i happen to love that color, like the older muscle cars, thinking about painting my bike that color soon:YEAH
Old 06-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Scrapes Elbow

though is it suppose to have alittle bit of play in it right before full lock? or can i adjust that with those screws?
Old 06-07-2007, 03:53 PM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pcp weelo
nice.......now if only i can stop being such a cheap *** and get one, heard from jason britton that gpr is coming out with a new design very soon so thats what im waiting on
I think it's the one w/the big adjustment ****. I like my gpr, I only run it on 5 or so.
So now you got two dampers? The gpr and the stock gsxr?
Old 06-07-2007, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
though is it suppose to have alittle bit of play in it right before full lock? or can i adjust that with those screws?
Mine gets loose right before full lock.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Scrapes Elbow

i removed the gsxr one (for sale in classifieds), I been tryin to learn zeros and figured out that was making it a bit more difficult to turn into it
Old 06-07-2007, 03:55 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Nice! I need to fab. something up for my FZ-1, been lovin the stoppies myself.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:23 PM

louievigil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pcp weelo
this is true i called to order one on monday and they told me that on the 12 of this month that the new ones are comming out so im just waiting till this wednesday to order.....:YEAH
Old 06-07-2007, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Nice! I need to fab. something up for my FZ-1, been lovin the stoppies myself.
You should by the gixxer one from wheeliest. You just need a piece of angle bolted to the lower tripple.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:34 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louievigil
this is true i called to order one on monday and they told me that on the 12 of this month that the new ones are comming out so im just waiting till this wednesday to order.....:YEAH
yeagh the new ones are in the june issue of super streetbike. they have 20 ajustments and i believe that slack right when you rip up is gone not sure though. but they look good i definately want one. Come on Jeff you can't pay for better advertising than that hook me up and there will be more to come.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Scrapes Elbow

i was gonna wait for the new design... but this one was instock... and for $300 it was worth it. It seems to have way more clicks then just 8 and i love how it goes from 8 to 1 in one little click... kane was right about that **** being cool haha, i cant wait to go out and do some stoppies. new damper and i installed braided lines with fresh motul rbf600 fluid... ***** all perfect except for stupid front wheels warp to easy on these things... next part i buy is aftermarket wheels.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:19 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Whats up with the zip-ties on the tank? can't say I've seen that before.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Scrapes Elbow

on 05/06 636 the front part of the "tank" is actualy a airbox cover, they pretty much like the honda 600rr but not a full cover... and well its cracked so i stitched the bitch up haha
Old 06-07-2007, 06:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why green?
Old 06-07-2007, 06:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the damper is the color of baby poop after geen bean baby food and the tank is the color of baby poop after green bean baby food and pudding for desert

Quick Reply: My New Anti Crash Device.