stasis stuntlife discount

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 03:09 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: stasis stuntlife discount

get this **** straight, I dont wish failure on any of you...I simply call **** like I see it

excessa you yap your gums so much about **** and you havent proven anything.. I find myself wishing that you would get something worthy accomplished because I feel sorry for you

bishop, you paid riders at your event, good job, you have proven me wrong!!! but before we all go patting you on the back...I will say this...I had a girlfriend once that always said "you dont get credit for doing something that you were supposed to do" well that applies here

AND...was your show great and organized... no, have you heard me say much about it, no

now in this thread I was talking to borne about his rediculous in your face quotes that he always comes up with because he is huffin deisel at the plant all day... I didnt mention the shoes....

and you are right, im never satisfied.. if thats a bad thing then so be it
Old 06-07-2007, 03:20 PM

Clint Ewing is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas,
You make me laugh. SO true! ^

-Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Joe Rocket
Galfer
Scorpion
Jardine
Scotts Performance
Old 06-07-2007, 05:12 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

the organization was fine and i will keep moving as usual.. i don't need a pat on the back cause in the end its all good.... i didn't ask for a hand out or a pat on the back then and i won't ask for it now... and i have no problem with you except for the fact you and others talked cash **** and said if you get proven wrong then you will man up and all this other stuff and when it happened best you did was say mission accomplished.... woow thanks ... i've noticed that people point the finger so quick on here at someone else and is failing to look in the mirror at their own contribution..not saying you but many of your rodies or fellowers.... with my company's i plan the show..write the checks and do many other jobs ...and all this is coming from bank of hip pocket... i don't just work for some guy or somebody else...i do this cause i love to and i like making new products...i've done it for nike and reebok for 3 years and now for myself.... i probably get flack from a few guys cause they think i am a so called out sider and i have been in the stunt industry for over 6 years... so i am now where near new..just new to stunt life......
Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
get this **** straight, I dont wish failure on any of you...I simply call **** like I see it

excessa you yap your gums so much about **** and you havent proven anything.. I find myself wishing that you would get something worthy accomplished because I feel sorry for you

bishop, you paid riders at your event, good job, you have proven me wrong!!! but before we all go patting you on the back...I will say this...I had a girlfriend once that always said "you dont get credit for doing something that you were supposed to do" well that applies here

AND...was your show great and organized... no, have you heard me say much about it, no

now in this thread I was talking to borne about his rediculous in your face quotes that he always comes up with because he is huffin deisel at the plant all day... I didnt mention the shoes....

and you are right, im never satisfied.. if thats a bad thing then so be it
Old 06-07-2007, 05:32 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I need shoes now. Dont know if I can wait a month
Old 06-07-2007, 06:10 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Guys come on, I couldn't begin to tell you what the discout even was, after reading four pages of arguing. My head hurts, and all I want is a new pair of shoes.

Let me get this straight...

Excessa has been divorced, and talks alot...

Thomas is an OG that is good at making you guys sweat...

and Bishop makes a cool shoe that you can't even get yet??

Oh yea, and somebody came off the back of there bike while riding a wheelie and ran with it before someone else....

Am I close??

don't take me too seriously everyone, just trying to take some pressure off!

Do me a favor though Bishop, start another thread about that full page add in SSB that I saw for the stunting Reality TV show tryouts(if that was your baby) so we can all know what is going on with that..... and bump that discount up to the most recent post so we can all start over.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:59 AM

i got some skullos if you want them ... let me know
Originally Posted by letsride
I need shoes now. Dont know if I can wait a month
Old 06-08-2007, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Guys come on, I couldn't begin to tell you what the discout even was, after reading four pages of arguing. My head hurts, and all I want is a new pair of shoes.

Let me get this straight...

Excessa has been divorced, and talks alot...

Thomas is an OG that is good at making you guys sweat...

and Bishop makes a cool shoe that you can't even get yet??

Oh yea, and somebody came off the back of there bike while riding a wheelie and ran with it before someone else....

Am I close??

don't take me too seriously everyone, just trying to take some pressure off!

Do me a favor though Bishop, start another thread about that full page add in SSB that I saw for the stunting Reality TV show tryouts(if that was your baby) so we can all know what is going on with that..... and bump that discount up to the most recent post so we can all start over.
nicely said..here is the first post for the discount ...and there will be a update that is being given in superstreetbikes next issue on the street stunt stars show.
here you go folks..i promised i would get you guys a discount for the debut of the shoes and this is how you get it ...send a paypal to www.tony_thompson@***.net he is in charge of national sales and he knows of the discount for you guys and you will recieve a confirmation of your preorder to let you know when your shoes will arrive... shoes are limited due to stores buying most of them but if you order before june 16th i guarantee you what ever you order

shoes at www.stasisshoes.com and the new styles are pictured in my new styles requested thread posted jun 5th ..the new styles should be on the coming soon link tomorrow http://www.stasisshoes.com/comingsoon.htm

special#1:any shoe(except murkstep,stealth,and stallout) $65.00 shipped to your front door in the usa(alaska and hawaii a little more)
special#2:any two pair for $105.00 shipped to your door(except murkstep,stealth,and stallout)
special#3 any boot or stallout shoe for $85shipped to the door and stasis shirt included
special#4 if your team or club is ordering more the 5 pair price of total order is 10%-15% off the discounted price... so shoes become close to $50 bucks per shoe...

hope this answers everyones questions on how to get the shoe special..you guys have been a big help in the development of the styles..thanks a bunch
******special are for june sales only****************