stasis stuntlife discount

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 12:54 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: stasis stuntlife discount

you are never satisfied...for one freepatent online is a why just to get it to a online site to post the patent not get the damn patent... you have to get the patent first through the patent office...so you don't know what you are talking about... and again i carry two degrees no need to cover up a shoe name..i can spell just fine and i know who works for me... and if you haven't seen them in stores maybe you are looking in the wrong store... and thanks for saying good luck with the shoes atleast... well i retire from this convo... cause it goes from discount to drama but i expected it... talk to you later
Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
i directed my **** at borne... thats it, companies have given discounts for forum members and free **** to forum members since the internet started.

and yeah its called the "merk step" do I think you are ripping off merk by using it.. no.. do I think its cool that u used trick names, yeah.. do i think its funny that when asked about it you are trying to play it off saying the designers name is "murdock" .. yeah.. u should have said.. "oh, damn is that how its spelled, oops"

the site looks good, I actually like 2 pairs of the shoes.. have I seen them in stores?? NO.. does "freepatentsonline.com" really mean anything to me or does it just seem like some lame *** way to make your product seem important.. I would say the latter

I say good luck with the shoe thing

excessa you are so off base.. we could give a **** less if an outside company comes in and does something... its just when those outside companies come in with lies and fake propaganda that we talk ****

did we discourage full throttle?? did we discourage Freestyle INg., racing 905, powers?

and Your *** is still talking?? you have been blabbing for over a year about what you are doing.. didnt you run out of your divorce settlement money already?
Old 06-06-2007, 01:02 PM

dude you are a funny guy.... we make nothing but the best and not a cheap chinese knock off...just so you know the shoes you are wearing are from china..and probably at lot of others people shoes... and thank dc for having giving you a discount for there shoes that cost about 2000% over what the cost...but again this is a busniess and obviously something you know nothing about...if you dont like don't buy..this america..i didn't make a shoe that i thought everybody on earth was going to fall in love with...i wish it was that easy.... and go read a book and bullet proof textile before you start rattling off at the mouth about how much something is.....
Originally Posted by inolen
Dude, you're so full of ****. You obviously named the shoe after the "merk step." Not murdock the merk stepping designer who the **** ever.

And no, they aren't giving me a discount for being a stunter on stuntlife. You are just so kind for giving a discount on some already overpriced chinese knockoff looking free force ones so that they are then only slightly above the price of much better looking, and probably produced shoes.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:09 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

dude the random **** that comes out of your keyboard sometimes astounds me

Well maybe not the first ever, but one of the first I've gotten to see. Not very often do companies offer discounts to stunt riders for simply being a part of a stunt riding forum. I give props to Bishop and anyone else willing to give discounts to people simple because they stunt.

As for you Thomas...the next thing I've got coming outta my computer is an airsoft rifle pointed directly at your "FACE".
Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 PM

thanks for the advice ...but i spelled it the way we wanted to...i know what i am doing.... not gonna say something just to difuse somebodies stupid opinion..i didn't do it for the shows and will not do it on here for this... i am use to critics and haters... they make me do better...and out of 20,000 or so users it has only been about 4 people so i will take that ratio
Originally Posted by excessa
Bishop, Sometimes it's easier to say "I didn't know how to spell it" or "I did not know if he wanted me to use his name." Even if you did know, or the explaination is more involved.

I've learned the less information I give to those trying to bait me, the less they can provoke me into saying something ridiculous. Later I'll show everyone the difference between learning something and applying the information in real time.

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 06-06-2007 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Borne

As for you Thomas...the next thing I've got coming outta my computer is an airsoft rifle pointed directly at your "FACE".
Pfftt ... maybe if you dont break them all
Old 06-06-2007, 01:13 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

lol.....
Old 06-06-2007, 01:51 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

So I can get 2 pairs if the stuntstars one black one white for $105 shipped?? Do you have size 13 avaliable in both those?
Old 06-06-2007, 02:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
guy you way over your head... i wish i could say what i really want to but i am going to live this alone cause even having this convo with is stupid... but if you want to pm go ahead and if you want..stasis shoes will be at most comps...come to the booth and ask for me.... i really think you need to do your home work on stunting..if you think it is bs
I am sure there are many stunters willing to blow you for a free pair of shoes, so I am sure I will see some pairs at competitions. But I'm not one of them and I am just calling your bullshit like I see it.

I don't need to do any homework on stunting. Wink did not do a Merk step in 97. Show me a video of Wink doing a Merk step in 97 and I'll shutup. Until then your claim is as much bullshit as that reality show and tour you advertised in Super Streetbike scamming people into paying $20 to apply for.

Last edited by inolen; 06-06-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:59 PM

this must be your 15minutes of fame .... for the millionth time if youare not apart of the show you don't know what is going on... the show is still on and popping... and i don't bs the wsba tour has already started if you missed it www.6thgearinc.com ... and that is the tour associated with the show and we paid out 15,475 in cash partner.... and many of your fellow stunters were there... so try again.... and i will gladly show you a video of wink merkstepping and jumping back to the bike..but i want to do it on tv so i can make a *** out of you in front of millions...so if you are up to it pm me your info and i will make sure you are on the show just for the history segment.... i bet you are one of the people who still believe christopher columbus found america... when people were already here i give the guy credit cause his merkstep looks better then winks but i don't even think wink was the first some unknown guy probably did it first and never got credit for it... like i said let it go
I am sure there are many stunters willing to blow you for a free pair of shoes, so I am sure I will see some pairs at competitions. But I'm not one of them and I am just calling your bullshit like I see it.

I don't need to do any homework on stunting. Wink did not do a Merk step in 97. Show me a video of Wink doing a Merk step in 97 and I'll shutup. Until then your claim is as much bullshit as that reality show and tour you advertised in Super Streetbike scamming people into paying $20 to apply for.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

mike metzger invented the merk step in 93 when he was in high school

now that thats settled :YEAH lets get this thread back on topic: shoes for stunting
Old 06-06-2007, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
mike metzger invented the merk step in 93 when he was in high school

now that thats settled :YEAH lets get this thread back on topic: shoes for stunting
at least somebody knows. i don't know about the highschool thing just what i got on tape but it sounds true to me ... and i am with you on getting back to the topic...just wanted to school the guy...
Old 06-06-2007, 03:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

and i am with you on getting back to the topic...just wanted to school the guy...
well you just opened it up again

i tried to help ya
Old 06-06-2007, 03:23 PM

i know its cool squash it
Originally Posted by MikeM
well you just opened it up again

i tried to help ya
Old 06-06-2007, 03:24 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

this must be your 15minutes of fame .... for the millionth time if youare not apart of the show you don't know what is going on... the show is still on and popping... and i don't bs the wsba tour has already started if you missed it www.6thgearinc.com ... and that is the tour associated with the show and we paid out 15,475 in cash partner.... and many of your fellow stunters were there... so try again.... and i will gladly show you a video of wink merkstepping and jumping back to the bike..but i want to do it on tv so i can make a *** out of you in front of millions...so if you are up to it pm me your info and i will make sure you are on the show just for the history segment.... i bet you are one of the people who still believe christopher columbus found america... when people were already here i give the guy credit cause his merkstep looks better then winks but i don't even think wink was the first some unknown guy probably did it first and never got credit for it... like i said let it go
You held a stunt competition; that's a far cry from a reality tv show, free cars and ****, and a nationwide tour and all the other stuff you promised.

But there you go again with your bullshit. Instead of just posting up the video you try to bullshit around and intimidate me. Post up the video if you got it, quit bullshitting.

That's cool Metzger did a Merk step in 93 on his dirtbike I assume, but Merk was the first one doing it and making an impact with it in our scene, hence the name of the trick. The whole point was that the shoe wasn't named off your boy, you just misspelled it and instead of saying that, you try to bullshit around.

Last edited by inolen; 06-06-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:38 PM

no matter what you looking for a way to be right... the stunt comp is part of the five city tour..and all the other stuff that sponsors are proving will come when the show comes out in the winter... and again i know how to spell pretty good and i knew what i was doing when i named the shoe... so stop crying over a name...and drop it...everything i said my companies would do for this industry we have done and doing more... just kill the topic cause this a whole different topic from the thread..it was entertaining at first now it is down right boring cause once you get proven wrong you can't even man up and say so... so kill it
You held a stunt competition; that's a far cry from a reality tv show, free cars and ****, and a nationwide tour and all the other stuff you promised. I won't hold my breath.

But there you go again with your bullshit. Instead of just posting up the video you try to bullshit around and intimidate me. Post up the video if you got it, quit bullshitting.

That's cool Metzger did a Merk step in 93 on his dirtbike I assume, but Merk was the first one doing it and making an impact with it in our scene, hence the name of the trick. The whole point was that the shoe wasn't named off your boy, you just misspelled it and instead of saying that, you try to bullshit around.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:15 PM

no matter what you looking for a way to be right... the stunt comp is part of the five city tour..and all the other stuff that sponsors are proving will come when the show comes out in the winter... and again i know how to spell pretty good and i knew what i was doing when i named the shoe... so stop crying over a name...and drop it...everything i said my companies would do for this industry we have done and doing more... just kill the topic cause this a whole different topic from the thread..it was entertaining at first now it is down right boring cause once you get proven wrong you can't even man up and say so... so kill it
I can man up and admit when I'm wrong. I had no clue Metzger did anything similar to a Merk step. But he did, that's cool. Still, that was unrelated to my original point. You are the one that seems to keep circling around everything.

hey everybody thanks for the input for our shoes..they have been selling out thus far...and here are some of the styles requested by stunt life users.... also just to let people know that the shoes are worth every penny we are the only shoe company since 2001 to get a patent on are shoes(nike was the last with there shox technology)..and the only company to get a pantent on the structure.... check it out http://www.stasisshoes.com/patent.htm
i also informed you guys i would let stuntlife users get first debs on the new styles before you can get them at footaction,finishline, our journeys... i will annouce the special price later today....and here is the coming soon link where the prices will be http://www.stasisshoes.com/comingsoon.htm ..thanks for all you guys help and support..
So after reading your site I'm a little confused. What patent did YOU get exactly?

You seem to just be linking to a patent assigned to Reebok in 2001 for "athletic shoe construction."

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6237251

What does that have to do with you?

Last edited by inolen; 06-06-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:29 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

did we discourage full throttle?? did we discourage Freestyle INg., racing 905, powers?

and Your *** is still talking?? you have been blabbing for over a year about what you are doing.. didnt you run out of your divorce settlement money already?
I've been eyeing the stunt industry for less than a year with a mind to participate. I tried to make a documentary about stunting, starting in September '06. I started Champion Riders December 26th 2006. But thanks for trying to keep an eye on me. I'm situated quite well for being new and still early in setup.

FYI:
Outside industrialists = non rider or non stunters

Inside industrialists = stunters

It's good to have both, it expands your horizons.

I've seen how you operate, you push people to justify and explain an early endeavor, pick part some bullshit detail, and if that doesn't work you attack the individual at the personal level. What I wonder is, how does that benefit you, or anyone else?

What you are doing is making a rookie mistake, and one often made by people within emerging markets. The people who were already there resent the newcomers, get taken advantage of by the sharks, and try to close ranks. Then they fade into a smaller market that is not attractive to small business owners or larger business concerns, and then the ranks wonder why they never got off the ground. It's a normal reaction that makes perfect sense, but unfortunately, it is counter to what you need to be doing.

Don't worry about people who won't make it or only planned on making a killing for themselves. If there is a killing to be made, be glad someone makes it, because that money will attract better, more reliable money.

Even if you think failed businesses are a bad sign and an embarassment to the industry, and they are, you're better off letting them occur naturally and guard against getting taken advantage of at the personal level, than to try to decide for yourself who is worth supporting and who isn't. Because you generate an artificial number of failed businesses attempting to force the failure of the ones who aren't your personal favorites.

Start ups usually take a couple of years to become established. I will beat those projections, but **** if I'm going to rush results to shut you up.

Business is not a popularity contest. Some of the very worst people are the very best business people. Some of the very best ideas and plans spring from the appearance of chaos. And you are not qualified to determine who should or who should not be allowed to persist. You are coming after me like a madman and have been since I showed up, because of what you perceive. You have no idea how many pitches and presentations I've made, or how many offfers I have already queued up and waiting for the end of the race season.
Or what I have been through personally, but you go there anyhow don't you?

illustrations of my incompetence are only compelling to those stupid enough to think the person with the most insults in their post wins. I've no time for people in that intellectual league.

I'm not here because I'm so nice. I'm here to make money. I am nice, however, so I've set it up so the only way I make any money at all is if I make the riders I endorse a lot more money. So why you're coming at me like this, and have been from the start is a little confusing. If I am successful, all the riders I'm representing will be successful, so wanting me to fail is what? A good idea?

Hate the messenger all you want, the message is valid.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:52 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

FTR I thought Bishop might have been a scammer when he first popped up and I came down hard on his methods because they are not how things are supposed to be done IMO.

At some point I realized though, I'd said my peice about people asking for money to give people a shot at something, and after that it made more sense to encourage him to do well than to discourage him from doing anything.

So part of this is my frustration toward your methods toward me, and part of it is seeing where I jumped on the hate wagon for a while, and part of it is me hoping everyone, including you, will see the value in letting people try, and not jumping in too early to declare something a worthless effort.

These things take time, even when lots of people like yourself have come before and laid the groundwork. The more time and effort that goes into a project, the better the chances at succeeding. So it's good to go slow. Even if it is hard to wait.

I screw things up going too fast.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
FTR I thought Bishop might have been a scammer when he first popped up and I came down hard on his methods because they are not how things are supposed to be done IMO.

At some point I realized though, I'd said my peice about people asking for money to give people a shot at something, and after that it made more sense to encourage him to do well than to discourage him from doing anything.

So part of this is my frustration toward your methods toward me, and part of it is seeing where I jumped on the hate wagon for a while, and part of it is me hoping everyone, including you, will see the value in letting people try, and not jumping in too early to declare something a worthless effort.

These things take time, even when lots of people like yourself have come before and laid the groundwork. The more time and effort that goes into a project, the better the chances at succeeding. So it's good to go slow. Even if it is hard to wait.

I screw things up going too fast.
well said
Old 06-07-2007, 01:16 PM

So after reading your site I'm a little confused. What patent did YOU get exactly?

You seem to just be linking to a patent assigned to Reebok in 2001 for "athletic shoe construction."

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6237251

What does that have to do with you?

Quick Reply: stasis stuntlife discount