stasis stuntlife discount

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 09:00 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: stasis stuntlife discount

Originally Posted by banjaxed
when does the black stunt star come out?
july 15th same as the other color stunt stars
Old 06-05-2007, 09:04 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

cool then im gettin those! now i have to repaint my bike lol
Old 06-05-2007, 09:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
well that one wasn't named after the acutual person ...just the trick so we did that on purpose... to not have it after a person... either way it is spelled right ...thanks for the lookout though
And the trick is called a Merk step.. because Merk was the first to do it.

So you're purposely naming it something slightly different as to not be associated with him?

That's shady. Why not name it something completely different then, instead of trying to gain some sells from his notoriety, since you don't want to be associated with him.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:15 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by banjaxed
i cant wait till the j-booogiees come out^^^ lol
hey hey hey now, are you being nice? you can never tell on the internet thats how #2 got to getting all upset with me

but the j-booties are comming out next summer theyre gonna be sick! strap up to your knees and have springs to get into HC:YEAH

but on a serious note i am purchasing the new red ones stasis is putting out those look fresh!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:49 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Borne
Thanks for looking out Bishop. First company I've ever seen give a discount on its product for simply being a member of a forum and supporting what we all love to do. Madd props bro, thanks for all your support.

dude the random **** that comes out of your keyboard sometimes astounds me
Old 06-05-2007, 09:51 PM

and yeah.. its Merk Step
Old 06-06-2007, 12:01 AM

the guy who helped design the shoe last name is murdock ...and not the one that everyone knows... show we combine the two..and made the 'name if he was the first to do it i don't know.... we have a shoe called the street racer..so should i give credit to every guy that has ever street raced.... it is just a name of a product and if that guy was the first to do it ..i congradulate him ..no need for you to go all vigilante....and believe me we aren't gaining any notoriety off that name.. we are gaining by giving back to the stunt community...and putting out a good product that was wanted and needed..... name the last time icon..joe rocket or any company you by stuff from gave you a discount for being a stunter or being on stuntlife....go ahead i will wait for your answer..cause i know you won't have one...any thanks for the comment and take care;
Originally Posted by inolen

So you're purposely naming it something slightly different as to not be associated with him?

That's shady. Why not name it something completely different then, instead of trying to gain some sells from his notoriety, since you don't want to be associated with him.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:03 AM

i guess we are back to this again...
Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
dude the random **** that comes out of your keyboard sometimes astounds me
Old 06-06-2007, 12:04 AM

well thanks for the spelling bee... but i think i got it under control..
Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
and yeah.. its Merk Step
Old 06-06-2007, 12:10 AM

and i don't know when this trick was invented but i say wink 1100 do this trick in about 1997 and i got a old clip of mike metzger doing it in about 1996 on a street bike...nothing against the guy cause again dont know him nor have i ever seen him ...we knew the trick was a name so i gave credit to my designer by the spelling and paid homage to the trick by naming the shoe after..no harm no foul.... lets move on

Old 06-06-2007, 12:19 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

the guy who helped design the shoe last name is murdock ...and not the one that everyone knows... show we combine the two..and made the 'name if he was the first to do it i don't know.... we have a shoe called the street racer..so should i give credit to every guy that has ever street raced.... it is just a name of a product and if that guy was the first to do it ..i congradulate him ..no need for you to go all vigilante....and believe me we aren't gaining any notoriety off that name.. we are gaining by giving back to the stunt community...and putting out a good product that was wanted and needed..... name the last time icon..joe rocket or any company you by stuff from gave you a discount for being a stunter or being on stuntlife....go ahead i will wait for your answer..cause i know you won't have one...any thanks for the comment and take care;
Dude, you're so full of ****. You obviously named the shoe after the "merk step." Not murdock the merk stepping designer who the **** ever.

And no, they aren't giving me a discount for being a stunter on stuntlife. You are just so kind for giving a discount on some already overpriced chinese knockoff looking free force ones so that they are then only slightly above the price of much better looking, and probably produced shoes.

Last edited by inolen; 06-06-2007 at 12:30 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:50 AM

and i don't know when this trick was invented but i say wink 1100 do this trick in about 1997 and i got a old clip of mike metzger doing it in about 1996 on a street bike...nothing against the guy cause again dont know him nor have i ever seen him ...we knew the trick was a name so i gave credit to my designer by the spelling and paid homage to the trick by naming the shoe after..no harm no foul.... lets move on
You saw Wink do a Merk step in 97 and Metzger do it in 96? Haha, do you actually know anything about stunting? Or do you just know about bullshitting people to make a quick buck?

Last edited by inolen; 06-06-2007 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:56 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 06-06-2007, 02:40 AM

LynchMob is a decent person

site is down
Old 06-06-2007, 02:47 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

You saw Wink do a Merk step in 97 and Metzger do it in 96? Haha, do you actually know anything about stunting? Or do you just know about bullshitting people to make a quick buck?
Old 06-06-2007, 09:17 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Bishop, Sometimes it's easier to say "I didn't know how to spell it" or "I did not know if he wanted me to use his name." Even if you did know, or the explaination is more involved.

I've learned the less information I give to those trying to bait me, the less they can provoke me into saying something ridiculous. Later I'll show everyone the difference between learning something and applying the information in real time.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:56 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

A note to everyone, something to think about:

What is the benefit to discouraging his efforts? What will be gained? If the product is inferior, then say so. Maybe even say where it falls short and see if he makes an effort to fix it. That approach has an obvious benefit.

The worst thing you guys can do for those of you who are trying to make money at stunting is to discourage the little businesses that pop up around you. they are signifiers of growth.

If you try to direct the market, or "keep it in the family" you are discouraging growth, keeping the game small, and stalling the people at the top of the sport in an effort to stop people from coming in at the sides. That will prove detrimental to the interests of pro stunters.

The small companies that sprout up, or come over from another industry are attracted by the potential for growth in your market. These same companies actually become the growth of your market, if those companies survive. Because bigger companies come attracted by the smaller companies quarterlies, and carry the market even further.

If you kill off the small businesses, especially those started by outside industrialists, the big money companies will stay distant, seeing only potential for profit-loss and embarassment. If you just keep a core group, and run off all others, the market never even attracts the big companies, because they look for growth. Ie start ups.

Start up businesses are a huge indicator of an emerging market, which brings money in droves. You've got all the framework in place for that beautiful "ground floor opportunity" that businesses get such wood over. But if you don't let anyone near your ground floor because you hate to see a random with an opportunity, then you'll get what you're working for here. And it will be your own fault for acting like a large collection of stupid ***** supporting each others stupid fuckery.

Businesses can make money anywhere there is potential for growth, they won't stay here long with an industry overpopulated with high level retards. The only reason I'm still here is I like to stand on top of my empire and flip the haters off. This is perfect for me. I can beat anyone who comes at me. Other industrialists? They aren't going to want to bother, and they aren't to put up with all the idiots when there are easier markets to blow up and easier money to be made.

Bottom Line: The early start ups have to succeed to encourage new start ups to come along, then the momentum builds and everyone makes the kind of money they should be making.

That is how it works and no matter how much you rookies may not like it, that is how it is, and what you are doing is making the big mistake of acting like selfish children, failing to see the big picture, and running off the professionals in favor of the amateurs. Good luck with that.

Tighten up.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:24 PM

i directed my **** at borne... thats it, companies have given discounts for forum members and free **** to forum members since the internet started.

and yeah its called the "merk step" do I think you are ripping off merk by using it.. no.. do I think its cool that u used trick names, yeah.. do i think its funny that when asked about it you are trying to play it off saying the designers name is "murdock" .. yeah.. u should have said.. "oh, damn is that how its spelled, oops"

the site looks good, I actually like 2 pairs of the shoes.. have I seen them in stores?? NO.. does "freepatentsonline.com" really mean anything to me or does it just seem like some lame *** way to make your product seem important.. I would say the latter

I say good luck with the shoe thing

excessa you are so off base.. we could give a **** less if an outside company comes in and does something... its just when those outside companies come in with lies and fake propaganda that we talk ****

did we discourage full throttle?? did we discourage Freestyle INg., racing 905, powers?

and Your *** is still talking?? you have been blabbing for over a year about what you are doing.. didnt you run out of your divorce settlement money already?
Old 06-06-2007, 12:39 PM

and Im not going to address the wink and mike metzger comments
Old 06-06-2007, 12:42 PM

guy you way over your head... i wish i could say what i really want to but i am going to live this alone cause even having this convo with is stupid... but if you want to pm go ahead and if you want..stasis shoes will be at most comps...come to the booth and ask for me.... i really think you need to do your home work on stunting..if you think it is bs

Quick Reply: stasis stuntlife discount