grey/white street racer
Originally Posted by john3/1
what model are these
Old 06-04-2007, 05:41 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: new styles requested

pm and i will give you the preorder info ... they come out in july
Originally Posted by dan4th83
so how do i get a pair of the all white with the star 12.5, can i order them now or do i have to wait.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:42 PM

i will be in touch tomorrow... thanks
Originally Posted by Valeska
Bishop-- I am highly interested in carrying the Stasis line in our sportbike shop, and it would likely be the only line we would feature if so. If you have any dealer account application, wholesale/distributor pricing info, catalog, etc that you could send me or contact me about I would definitely appreciate it.
813-870-9402, Froggi Cycles, ask for me Valeska
froggicycles@yahoo.com, attn: Valeska
Old 06-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by banjaxed
you guys should make a mid top or high top shoes, something with some ankle protection
Yes I completely agree. That is exactly what I am looking for first & foremost in a protective stunt shoe-- ankle coverage & protection. I LOVE the Merkstep; and the Stealth boot is a great design, just a bit TOO simple in appearance for my own personal taste-- if it came in a non-suede or something, it would be almost exactly what I have been looking for in all arenas. I think I shall just have to save my pennies and shell for the Merk tho, that baby is beautiful! Now... does it come in the equivalent of a women's size 8.5-9?
Old 06-04-2007, 05:45 PM

we got three of those.. already and 2 more on the way... check out the stealth and the kickstart to start with ... the stealth is on the site and the kick start is the last white shoe pictured at the begining of this thread.... any more questions don't hesitate to ask
Originally Posted by banjaxed
you guys should make a mid top or high top shoes, something with some ankle protection
Old 06-04-2007, 05:53 PM

either shoe the murkstep and stealth are nice... non of them are suede though.. the stealth is made out a a special leather called action leather.. it doesn't scratch as easy as regular shoe leather... and it weighs in at 7.5 onces ...which is lighter then any shoe made..except for water ski shoes..lol... i got the equivalent to your size in the murkstep... and due to the high response we have decided to make our shoes all the way back to a kid size 3... alot of kids been making request... i will be in contact on that dealer account and i will let you get the murksteps for $85 instead of retail if you want those... talk to you soon
Yes I completely agree. That is exactly what I am looking for first & foremost in a protective stunt shoe-- ankle coverage & protection. I LOVE the Merkstep; and the Stealth boot is a great design, just a bit TOO simple in appearance for my own personal taste-- if it came in a non-suede or something, it would be almost exactly what I have been looking for in all arenas. I think I shall just have to save my pennies and shell for the Merk tho, that baby is beautiful! Now... does it come in the equivalent of a women's size 8.5-9?
Old 06-04-2007, 06:19 PM

Hammer.time is an unknown quantity at this point

hit me up with 2 pair the white sunstars and black ones in 11

when will these be ready and whats the price?.... those shoes are sick
Old 06-04-2007, 06:46 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the first all white pair, will those come in black? Also the all black pair are nice too.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:19 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

can you make a thread dedicated to how and when to get the purchase of these shoes for the SL price hook up or pm me?

i want the red ones they will go filthy with my new paint job soon!!!!

p.s. do you make a shoe with ankle protection like nike air force 1's but the style of a skate shoe?
Old 06-04-2007, 08:56 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

stasis shoes are pimp
Old 06-04-2007, 09:02 PM

yeah they are on the website... www.stasisshoes.com
Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
I like the first all white pair, will those come in black? Also the all black pair are nice too.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:07 PM

got ya boogie... i am going to post up with the prices and the why to get around the website for everybody tonight... i just got back from the meeting and i have all stuntlife finalized prices... and there are 3 mid shoes to cover your ankles look at the white on in the first post on this thread called the kickstart... and the others are on www.stasisshoes.com and we have 3 more to come this year... the exoskeleton will have a mid ankle model also
Originally Posted by J-Boogie
can you make a thread dedicated to how and when to get the purchase of these shoes for the SL price hook up or pm me?

i want the red ones they will go filthy with my new paint job soon!!!!

p.s. do you make a shoe with ankle protection like nike air force 1's but the style of a skate shoe?
Old 06-04-2007, 10:16 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

i cant wait to get me a pair of those all white hightops. those are super serious!!
Old 06-04-2007, 10:42 PM

those are one of my favorites..mad protection and classic killer look.. very pimp good choice homie:YEAH
Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
i cant wait to get me a pair of those all white hightops. those are super serious!!
Old 06-04-2007, 11:18 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I'm still not liking any designs. Are you going to be coming out with more besides the ones you've posted??
Old 06-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
either shoe the murkstep and stealth are nice... non of them are suede though.. the stealth is made out a a special leather called action leather.. it doesn't scratch as easy as regular shoe leather... and it weighs in at 7.5 onces ...which is lighter then any shoe made..except for water ski shoes..lol... i got the equivalent to your size in the murkstep... and due to the high response we have decided to make our shoes all the way back to a kid size 3... alot of kids been making request... i will be in contact on that dealer account and i will let you get the murksteps for $85 instead of retail if you want those... talk to you soon
I love you. =) Wow, the pics looked like the Stealth was suede.. if its not I like em even more, sweet! The tech factor of them is very intriguing too, I can't wait to check some out in person! Very happy to hear about the sizing as well, as it is hard for me to find kickass men's shoes in my size. I already showed the Stasis site to my colleague, to a very positive response from him as well, which I predicted. I'm sure the owner will feel the same once I show him the style & sell him the story. =)

... the exoskeleton will have a mid ankle model also
ooh... you had to say that.. now I'm looking at shelling out for -3- personal pairs! lol

Now, if you make something in red & black, or orange & black... I'm in trouble. :YEAH I've never bought 4-5 pairs of shoes at once before in my life, but I just might have to.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:40 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

got ya boogie... i am going to post up with the prices and the why to get around the website for everybody tonight... i just got back from the meeting and i have all stuntlife finalized prices... and there are 3 mid shoes to cover your ankles look at the white on in the first post on this thread called the kickstart... and the others are on www.stasisshoes.com and we have 3 more to come this year... the exoskeleton will have a mid ankle model also
gangsta!! i will be rokin em at XDL and Seattle bike nights
Old 06-04-2007, 11:44 PM

thats about it for awhile buddy... wish i could have accomadated you ... for awhile the shoes will just switch color combos to match most colors of bikes... if you change your mind let me know
Originally Posted by letsride
I'm still not liking any designs. Are you going to be coming out with more besides the ones you've posted??
Old 06-04-2007, 11:47 PM

I love you. =) Wow, the pics looked like the Stealth was suede.. if its not I like em even more, sweet! The tech factor of them is very intriguing too, I can't wait to check some out in person! Very happy to hear about the sizing as well, as it is hard for me to find kickass men's shoes in my size. I already showed the Stasis site to my colleague, to a very positive response from him as well, which I predicted. I'm sure the owner will feel the same once I show him the style & sell him the story. =)

ooh... you had to say that.. now I'm looking at shelling out for -3- personal pairs! lol

Now, if you make something in red & black, or orange & black... I'm in trouble. :YEAH I've never bought 4-5 pairs of shoes at once before in my life, but I just might have to.
the more you buy the more a love you back ..lol glad to hear everything is looking good to get you to be a retailer of the shoes... i got a few orlando shops... i do need a tampa, miami,and jacksonville... i pm'd you my number ... take care
Old 06-04-2007, 11:53 PM

deadbydawn3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Borne
Hell yeah!!! The shoes fricken rock, keep 'em coming Bishop. :YEAH :YEAH

Hottness......

+9999999

don't know if I liked them in black better though...

Quick Reply: new styles requested