new 15 year old stunter-- 2nd day riding

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 01:07 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new 15 year old stunter-- 2nd day riding

^^ sorry man, holla if you want me to take it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7LqD0Rca2M
Old 06-01-2007, 01:15 AM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Lucky to get started so young, and your getting props on stuntlife, so you can't beat that. I definately wished I had just even rode a motorcycle once when I was 15, let alone get that kind of head start!! That's awesome!

I never even touched a bike period until I was 29 years old...practice alot man, and you'll be good fast. You know,your coming off the motard, where's the video of that?
yah man stoked that im getting props from stuntlife! i was waiting for some dude to come in and start hating.....anyways no vid of the motard its down to...need a new tire
Old 06-01-2007, 01:30 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I love motards, I actually want to sell a totally set up 900RR streetfighter So I can buy a CRF450R. But I heard that I can drop around $3,500. for brakes, wheels ane tires also. I want one anyways!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by chirpin4th
^^ sorry man, holla if you want me to take it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7LqD0Rca2M
nah dude! that was my 2nd vid i made of my motard stuff...real old footage...its cool..

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
I love motards, I actually want to sell a totally set up 900RR streetfighter So I can buy a CRF450R. But I heard that I can drop around $3,500. for brakes, wheels ane tires also. I want one anyways!!!
yah dude it can get expensive...i bought a ktm 450 smr and the retail was 8300 but since we knew the woner he let it go to us for 7500
Old 06-01-2007, 02:00 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Yea, I would really love to get the new Aprilia v-twin supermoto machine to go with my Mille. But that is going to be a hard sell to the wifey!!

They are sweet though, & eeeexpensive. I don't know too much about the KTMs, but I heard that they are tourquey as hell, and it is a challenge not to wheelie one!
Old 06-01-2007, 02:51 AM

cfinch is a decent person

I should switch to a manual clutch on the fifty just for practice... I wanna learn on the big bike and I have nearly no time to ever ride. I'm just not trying to eat it too bad so I'm working my way up into the big bike. I think I'm gonna get a quad next. I think if I'm gonna go and get something like a 450 as big as it is I mise well ride one of my streetbikes. Maybe I'll start riding my bike and build up my comfort level cause I have maybe 2 hours on a bike on the street cause I don't like riding on the street and 2 times in the parking lot.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by cfinch
I should switch to a manual clutch on the fifty just for practice... I wanna learn on the big bike and I have nearly no time to ever ride. I'm just not trying to eat it too bad so I'm working my way up into the big bike. I think I'm gonna get a quad next. I think if I'm gonna go and get something like a 450 as big as it is I mise well ride one of my streetbikes. Maybe I'll start riding my bike and build up my comfort level cause I have maybe 2 hours on a bike on the street cause I don't like riding on the street and 2 times in the parking lot.
yah the clutch is good! cause it saves you from some times when the bike wants to run away....especially with no handers but the bad thing is if you go down hard with the idle up and don t have ur finger on the clutch the bike will wip you around...its even harder for unicycles cause u gotta pop the clutch i would stay with out clutch if i was you
Old 06-01-2007, 04:06 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

you're looking really promising. im sure we'll be seeing your name quite a bit over the years.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:08 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks sick man! im gonna have to hit you up and ride when i come out to hawaii this fall with the gf, are you on the big island?
Old 06-01-2007, 04:24 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

******* young bucks are killing it now!! soon you will be an old stunter if your 25yo!!!! but good **** for your 2nd day!!! I ride with a kid "Dillon" he is 16yo and was doing tight -O-'s his 1st day on a big bike!!! makes me want to punch his punk ***
Old 06-01-2007, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by GTIguy
looks sick man! im gonna have to hit you up and ride when i come out to hawaii this fall with the gf, are you on the big island?
yah i live on the big island but those clips were filmed on oahu...but i mainly live on the big island and over breaks i fly to that island to ride.. like this summer , btu once summer is done im sending the bike home to the BI and riding here for shure hit me up when you get here. what island ur going to ?

Originally Posted by thehate.
******* young bucks are killing it now!! soon you will be an old stunter if your 25yo!!!! but good **** for your 2nd day!!! I ride with a kid "Dillon" he is 16yo and was doing tight -O-'s his 1st day on a big bike!!! makes me want to punch his punk ***
hahaha
damn! that dude is a natural! i wish i could of caught on that quick.....

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
you're looking really promising. im sure we'll be seeing your name quite a bit over the years.
Thanks man, I hope i can be as good as aaron one day. the thing is we have no stunt comps over here and theres no way to get known...but! i ride on the same team as Mana and my brother to (Hater PRoof) so maybe he will take me to one of the comps n the mainland. hopefully ill come out to King of the south next year
Old 06-01-2007, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by kaiks
the thing is we have no stunt comps over here and theres no way to get known
Bro I live in Alaska!!!!!!!!!! and Im well known............ok no one knows me but .... I mean.. I keep my bike real clean!...ummmm...**** it!! I just suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by thehate.; 06-01-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:54 PM

Bro I live in Alaska!!!!!!!!!! and Im well known............ok no one knows me but .... I mean.. I keep my bike real clean!...ummmm...**** it!! I just suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha...you know how i feel...i mean its not all about getting known for me... but its more like i wanna get more sponsors and **** but with no comps in hawaii its a bit hard
Old 06-01-2007, 06:26 PM

hahahahaha...you know how i feel...i mean its not all about getting known for me... but its more like i wanna get more sponsors and **** but with no comps in hawaii its a bit hard
**** that... I got great sponsors!!! it dont mater were you are it how well you promote yourself!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 07:02 PM
A.K.A. Johnny Xtreme

johnny25 is a decent person

where in alaska are you from. im from the ER. eagle river if you don't know what that is
Old 06-01-2007, 07:07 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

nice kiaks. more talent from the islands is good. keep practiceing so you can go compete in the mainland next year.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by johnny25
where in alaska are you from. im from the ER. eagle river if you don't know what that is
Anchorage I know were ER is HAHA!!
Old 06-02-2007, 01:48 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

yah i live on the big island but those clips were filmed on oahu...but i mainly live on the big island and over breaks i fly to that island to ride.. like this summer , btu once summer is done im sending the bike home to the BI and riding here for shure hit me up when you get here. what island ur going to ?

hahaha
damn! that dude is a natural! i wish i could of caught on that quick.....

Thanks man, I hope i can be as good as aaron one day. the thing is we have no stunt comps over here and theres no way to get known...but! i ride on the same team as Mana and my brother to (Hater PRoof) so maybe he will take me to one of the comps n the mainland. hopefully ill come out to King of the south next year
ill be at the big island in oct/nov for a week or 2
Old 06-02-2007, 11:31 PM

**** that... I got great sponsors!!! it dont mater were you are it how well you promote yourself!!!!!!
true! true! i was thinking of distributing dvds to local parts shops for sponsors

Originally Posted by 808stunna
nice kiaks. more talent from the islands is good. keep practiceing so you can go compete in the mainland next year.
thanks bro! yah dude my goal is for next year to hit up king of the south
dont expect winning but go for the experience..i wanna ask mana if he will take me and my bro next year

Originally Posted by GTIguy
ill be at the big island in oct/nov for a week or 2
niceee hit me up!
Old 06-04-2007, 07:47 PM

Quick Reply: new 15 year old stunter-- 2nd day riding