new 15 year old stunter-- 2nd day riding

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 06:31 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new 15 year old stunter-- 2nd day riding

Originally Posted by killinthafiddy
sweet:YEAH:YEAHlookin good ...im 15 too.

im tryin to get a job so i can pick sumthin up. so far i got 2000 saved up.

dude! that should be enough to get a decent stunt bike.....save up like 1000 grand more for all the stunt parts unless u can find a fully stunted bike for that price

Originally Posted by powder46
solid...i dont have any vid of me! hahaha
hook it up

no worries dude you will get it :YEAH ...o
Old 05-31-2007, 06:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

It's that spot you guys have, Manna got good there too.
It's probly some Lost Island **** you guy have going over there.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:36 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah buddy good to see you got a big bike bro.......I'll have to check this out when I get home...
Old 05-31-2007, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Schwartz
It's that spot you guys have, Manna got good there too.
It's probly some Lost Island **** you guy have going over there.
hahah yah thats the spot Mana introduced it to mee and its the best place i have ever riden..well i didnt hit the mainland up yet but thats the best open place we got...it got shut down though due to the drifters screwing **** up for us..but the last few clips are a nother spot same island

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah buddy good to see you got a big bike bro.......I'll have to check this out when I get home...
yah dude soo stoked! when u get back?

Last edited by kaiks; 05-31-2007 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kaiks
yah thats the spot Mana introduced it to mee and its the best place i have ever riden..well i didnt hit the mainland up yet but thats the best open place we got...it got shut down though due to the drifters screwing **** up for us

yah dude soo stoked! when u get back?
Back to Hawaii??? Never I moved to AZ
Old 05-31-2007, 06:46 PM

Back to Hawaii??? Never I moved to AZ
haha sorry i wasnt clear...when is the next time ur gonna visit
Old 05-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Brap

haha sorry i wasnt clear...when is the next time ur gonna visit
haha **** I dunno probably never ...can't afford it now... So when you gonna learn idle hehe
Old 05-31-2007, 06:54 PM

Alex- is an unknown quantity at this point

dude! that should be enough to get a decent stunt bike.....save up like 1000 grand more for all the stunt parts unless u can find a fully stunted bike for that price
nah...its gonna be a street/stunna. decent lookin f4is are 4500 in the bay...and crunchy stunt pieces are 3000-3500
Old 05-31-2007, 07:26 PM

haha **** I dunno probably never ...can't afford it now... So when you gonna learn idle hehe
ohh i see.....im gonna learn idle real soon, as soon as i get confortable with the bike...right now i got stock gearing so its a wee bit harder
Old 05-31-2007, 08:05 PM

cfinch is a decent person

dude thats badass! I wish I had a bike when I was 15... I learned to clutch it up and was doing wheelies my 2nd day. The fifty helped me sooo much up until I clutched it up and tried slowing it down and when the tail started scraping I grabbed the clutch and looped. The handbrake on the fifty jacked me up but I guess thats the trade off. Thats seriously badass to see 15 year olds getting involved in the sport.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:06 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm 23 but i'm young compared to OMR...haha
Old 05-31-2007, 08:15 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

nice vid kaiks...
makes me wanna go practice on my f3. im still gettin used to clutching it up though. as for the dirtbikes i just got coasters down.
lucky you have a practice spot.
young riders represent. lol
Old 05-31-2007, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by cfinch
dude thats badass! I wish I had a bike when I was 15... I learned to clutch it up and was doing wheelies my 2nd day. The fifty helped me sooo much up until I clutched it up and tried slowing it down and when the tail started scraping I grabbed the clutch and looped. The handbrake on the fifty jacked me up but I guess thats the trade off. Thats seriously badass to see 15 year olds getting involved in the sport.
thanks dude!..yah man i did the same i was to used to my 50 and when i almost looped once i grabbed the clutch like i would a handbrake on a 50 and i was still holding the throttle like i would a 50 and let the clutch go when i realized that it was my clutch but didnt realize i was still reving the motor and popped the clutch in a wheelie luckily my bro trained me with good fooot brake response and i saved my *** this all happened in a split second....i gotta stop that habit

Originally Posted by va stunta
nice vid kaiks...
makes me wanna go practice on my f3. im still gettin used to clutching it up though. as for the dirtbikes i just got coasters down.
lucky you have a practice spot.
young riders represent. lol
yah dude jsut get out and practice!...the bad thing is that spot is on a diff. island than the one i live on soo its like once a while i go there and ride with my brother..but since its summer i finally get time to ride a lot :YEAH
Old 05-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Brap

Yeah man.. Do some standups nextbro! You can tell all that seat time on the 450 and fiddy definately helped...Good **** man
Old 05-31-2007, 09:01 PM

skidmark is a decent person

good ****! better not sell that ktm, it's too nice!
Old 05-31-2007, 09:05 PM

Yeah man.. Do some standups nextbro! You can tell all that seat time on the 450 and fiddy definately helped...Good **** man
haha yah dude thinking of 12 bar wheelies next cz its super confortable on the KTm to...the KTM helped out a lot! with throttle control on big bikes

Originally Posted by skidmark
good ****! better not sell that ktm, it's too nice!
thanks!...im suprised how many people remember my KTM im glad u guys like it.....i cant wait to get my liscense so i can take my 636 and my ktm everywhere i go! niceeeeee:YEAH
Old 05-31-2007, 09:11 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

haha This Is Tight.. Thanks For The Inspiration Lil Bro. There Aint A Trick I Dont Got On Lock On A 50. But I Already Got The Clutch Brake Combo On The 50 So I Shouldnt Pull Nuthin On Accident. I Got 2600 Saved Up So Far . Just Lookin For A F4i Near Columbus. Oh By The Way . Why Does Myspace Say Your 19? Hmmmmm?.. Haha Just Bustin Chops.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:13 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

lookin good bro. you got the advantage coming off dirtbikes. i raced moto growing up and it helped alot when i got a street bike. rolling stoppies on the way home with my first one. i wish i new about stuntin when i was 15. im 23 now and i didnt even get into the "stunt scene" until about a year ago. all i used to do was HWY wheelies and stoppies. I think we can thank people like Mana,P.S.F, darius, teach, and even kane, ....etc (all the other guys putting out vids and getting exposure), and the local shops that sell the vids for exposing todays youth to the "stunt scene". keep it up!

Last edited by IV; 05-31-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Wickedbadretard
haha This Is Tight.. Thanks For The Inspiration Lil Bro. There Aint A Trick I Dont Got On Lock On A 50. But I Already Got The Clutch Brake Combo On The 50 So I Shouldnt Pull Nuthin On Accident. I Got 2600 Saved Up So Far . Just Lookin For A F4i Near Columbus. Oh By The Way . Why Does Myspace Say Your 19? Hmmmmm?.. Haha Just Bustin Chops.
thanks bro! i have a brake and clutch combo on my 50 to so im running dual levers soo sick! im 19 on myspace cause if your 14 it makes ur page automatically private and i dont want that...but i forgot about that when i turned 15 maybe i can change it back to normal
....even 15 years old didnt work! so i made it 16 i make 16 in june so close enough!

Originally Posted by MiltIV
lookin good bro. you got the advantage coming off dirtbikes. i raced moto growing up and it helped alot when i got a street bike. rolling stoppies on the way home with my first one. i wish i new about stuntin when i was 15. im 23 now and i didnt even get into the "stunt scene" until about a year ago. all i used to do was HWY wheelies and stoppies. I think we can thank people like P.S.F, darius, teach, and even kane, ....etc (all the other guys putting out vids and getting exposure), and the local shops that sell the vids for exposing our youth to the "stunt scene". keep it up!
yah dude dirtbikes helped out a lot...and thanks for all the support everyone!:YEAH

Last edited by kaiks; 05-31-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:48 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Lucky to get started so young, and your getting props on stuntlife, so you can't beat that. I definately wished I had just even rode a motorcycle once when I was 15, let alone get that kind of head start!! That's awesome!

I never even touched a bike period until I was 29 years old...practice alot man, and you'll be good fast. You know,your coming off the motard, where's the video of that?

Quick Reply: new 15 year old stunter-- 2nd day riding