Flicked,citation,misdemeanor,court!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 12:04 AM

axiosteve is a decent person
Flicked,citation,misdemeanor,court!

I hate my brother he gets off of everything so easy. He was riding my f3 home from work the other day. He got nailed for riding a whellie. He has no endorsement or proof of ins.(bike is insured but he didnt have the slip.)
First thing the officer tells him...."The bike is getting towed." Then he takes license and reg back to the car. When the officer returns writes him a citation for no proof of INS.$25 and a misdemeanor for no endorsment.$200+ 2points. The officer then proceeds to tell him im giving you a break but if i see you get on the bike you going to jail. My brother called his friend and he came and picked up the bike. He has three weeks to go to court. The very next day he goes to the DMV gets his permit and then roadtest, endorsement done. Three weeks goes by i go to court with him, the magistrate calls us up. This is where its messed up. Technically if you go to court and show proof after the citation you get points removed but still have fines.(it even states that on the fine sheet he got.) My bro pleads his guilt and shows his paperwork, then the magistrate says... " well im sorry to inform you but your going to be dissapointed with my decision, i have to dismiss the charges your free to go. Everyone in the courtroom was laughing.

Its so bull dude, I swear this kid gets out of every ticket I dont think hes ever had to pay a fine and he gets flicked at least 1-2 times a month. Ive been a car twice with him where we were about to be arrested.

Hes one lucky bastard.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:11 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Flicked,citation,misdemeanor,court!

Wish I was that lucky.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:21 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

take lessons from him on how to deal with that kida stuff
Old 05-30-2007, 12:38 AM

axiosteve is a decent person

Yea i dont get it, He never does anything out of the ordinary just admits he was wrong to the officer and half the times he gets a warning. Other times the write him up for kix it tix just so he has to do somthing for breaking the law. I mean our city is pretty leanient on things and usually if you go to court you will have to pay fines but the points will be dropped. In our system if the city dosent turn it in they keep the money, but i still cant believe that this one got totally tossed.