Paintrixx Subcage

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 08:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Paintrixx Subcage

Got my PAINTRIXX subcage the other day. **** is . So I'm still learning and have only really been doing sitdowns. But now with my PAINTRIXX subcage, I decide to start trying standups. Probably not a good idea as I'm still learning brake control because on my 3rd try I looped it. I was only going about 10 mph - maybe 15 but with the momentum of the bike going one way - my knee went the other and I'm a little f'd up now. Just came from the Dr who hooked me up with some pain killers - thank you doc - and drained the blood from my knee. So basically I'm out for a couple of weeks and learned a lesson. The whole point of this thread was PAINTRIXX sick *** subcage. Subframe is still in tact after the mini beating the bike took. Pics below from before the loop - not too much to show with after pics except for a cracked fairing. I also put some pics of the bike itself - full fairing with DBB's. I know someone was asking for something similar a while back. Peace.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sub Cage.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	195131   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sub Cage 2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	195134   Click image for larger version

Name:	Subcage 3 .jpg
Views:	301
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	195135   Click image for larger version

Name:	Angle.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	195136   Click image for larger version

Name:	Side Pic.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	195137  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DBB's.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	195138   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 002.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	195139   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 001.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	195140  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Paintrixx Subcage

Ive never seen anyone ever rock a DB setup with full front fairings.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:36 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Nice bike...you need to lose those mirrors, there lookin right at your DB bars
Old 05-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah the mirrors do need to go.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I've seen pics of Bill Dixon FF w DBB's. I dont like Streetfighter. I didnt like the DBB's either once I put them on but now I love em. Comfortable.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by mofat01
Thanks pimp. I'm gonna get rid of them when the time comes but for now I'm not doing any tricks which make it necessary and the popo out here is pulling bikes over like crazy. Seems like this summer (start of the summer), the man is out looking for bikers.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by mofat01
And you're right - I could barely see anything with them - gotta constantly move my arms if I wanna see anything.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:46 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

You think you got enough mods going on? To do all those things to a bike and you can't even 12 is a little If you ride a bike that looks like that and you aint bustin out some serious stunts you just might get clowned on!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:49 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Ive never seen anyone ever rock a DB setup with full front fairings.
i have, its all over stuntlife
Old 05-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderators

Originally Posted by Darius
You think you got enough mods going on? To do all those things to a bike and you can't even 12 is a little If you ride a bike that looks like that and you aint bustin out some serious stunts you just might get clowned on!
Speaks the truth, especially with that 12' o clock pic in your avator.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:57 PM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

damn so no more practicing for a few weeks?
Old 05-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

hmm i love this hahaha

24FV68 doesn't that kinda defeat the purpos of blocking out the first one hahah
Old 05-29-2007, 08:58 PM

Tony2k2R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

+1
Old 05-29-2007, 08:59 PM
NealFoReal

No doubt - too much money when I copped the bike and figured it will all go to use eventually. But I do agree, as of now, I dont need half that ****. BUT I really dont care who clowns on me coz I got dough and I could hook up my bike. Most people wish they could do that. I was just fortunate enough to be able to.

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Speaks the truth, especially with that 12' o clock pic in your avator.
I can scrape and can park the bike but I dont have the **** on lock which is obviously why I busted my *** and knee. I am gettin in the practice time though.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
hmm i love this hahaha

24FV68 doesn't that kinda defeat the purpos of blocking out the first one hahah
Realized that after the fact but whatever.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:10 PM

biglexuspimp is an unknown quantity at this point

wasup man you was stuntin with my boy with the f4i this weekend and you got hurt .....hope u get better soon bro ....peace
Old 05-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

you should have spent extra money on a radial master from HAI its only $2,469.99

Old 05-29-2007, 09:15 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

You mean, like what your doing right now... haha... Leave the kid alone. He is trying and he probably wants to be like you, dick.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by biglexuspimp
wasup man you was stuntin with my boy with the f4i this weekend and you got hurt .....hope u get better soon bro ....peace
Good lookin out bro. A couple of weeks and I'll be back at it again.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:19 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gixxerstunter06
Realized that after the fact but whatever.
I didn't know what the hell you were talking about at first, but then it clicked.

Then I saw the plate.

Quick Reply: Paintrixx Subcage