Paintrixx Subcage

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 01:44 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Paintrixx Subcage

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
omr are is a inovater first with foldin pegs those other companys must have forgot about clutchin it up from the side dont keep up with the times and you will get left behind
The peg has got me a few times but I've learned how to side clutch it with the peg out. In a comp it's a pain to remember to fold it back in and out, then you go for the combo and the peg isnt out, I sometimes throw my left foot down and fold it out while in the circle.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:50 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

now thats nasty.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:54 AM

DUCE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Is it cause you guys have matching avatars
YOU KNOW IT!
Old 05-30-2007, 11:15 AM

urgonnadowhat is a decent person

you got all this stuff and no tank dent? kinda wierd to see a bike with all the bell n whistles and a stock tank...

nice lookin gixxer though
Old 05-30-2007, 12:12 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

whatever you like mang
Old 05-30-2007, 03:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DUCE
Yeah Dude I Like The Look Of That And Im Not Really A Gixer Fan Either!
Thanks and I like your avatar too.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
dont normaly agree with D but he speaks the truth i was scapin the ****** tail faing down to the brake light on my k5 before i even got a cage. oh and first scrape with that 12 kiss your sub frame good bye
I actually did crack the subframe 3 times already. If I eventually got a round bar would it make any difference or same **** - if I scrape hard enough its gonna crack?
Old 05-30-2007, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PAINTRIXX
glad you happy with it
get better so you can get back at it son
Thanks. I am happy w the cage - good quality product.

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
speaking of old man roger........That sub cage looks JUST like one of his . Hope you paid more for the knock off than you would have from OMR:YEAH
just my
Sub cage is just like OMR's which is similar to Powers too. I had also approached OMR but he didnt have my bike to fabricate one for so I went with the Paintrixx Cage which is the ****. I'd rather buy it from Paintrixx or OMR than powers to support the up and coming stunters. Powers is already set so why not try and get someone else some business? Just me
Old 05-30-2007, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by REVLIMIT
Scraping tail and parking it is insane IMO if you don't have your rear brake control down. I ain't really gonna dog on all the stunt parts cause if I had the money I would've done the same with mine.
Agree 100% but I'm learning as I go, right? I'm trying to get the brake control on lock but know it will get there.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by urgonnadowhat
you got all this stuff and no tank dent? kinda wierd to see a bike with all the bell n whistles and a stock tank...

nice lookin gixxer though
I figured when I need to dent it I can just dent it - unlike the rest of the things where I gotta purchase them and wait for them to come in. I know I had no need for some of the **** anyway but figured I would hook it all up at once.

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
whatever you like mang
No doubt.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:02 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

get better soon., might want 2 practice without plastics until u get it on lock then throw em back on and/or be able 2 sell bike 4 more.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by nomad
get better soon., might want 2 practice without plastics until u get it on lock then throw em back on and/or be able 2 sell bike 4 more.
Yeah I'm thinking of doing that. Feelin better now anyway and gettin back to practicing.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:36 PM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

HOW YOU LIKE`N IT
Old 07-09-2007, 01:14 PM

M-One is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gixxerstunter06
Yeah I'm thinking of doing that. Feelin better now anyway and gettin back to practicing.
Dude get better and go out and ROCK your s#!t, someone will always have something negative to say..Just do you. As long as your happy that's whats counts....My
Old 07-09-2007, 02:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PAINTRIXX
HOW YOU LIKE`N IT
**** is gangsta - glad I picked it up from you dawg. Good lookin out.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by M-One
Dude get better and go out and ROCK your s#!t, someone will always have something negative to say..Just do you. As long as your happy that's whats counts....My
No doubt - I'm all better now and trying to step up my skillz. Practice makes perfect or so they say so I'm practicing.