Paintrixx Subcage

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 09:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Paintrixx Subcage

Originally Posted by socalstunts
You mean, like what your doing right now... haha... Leave the kid alone. He is trying and he probably wants to be like you, dick.
Good lookin - but like I said I dont really care who thinks what. I agree that I didnt need half of the **** but live and learn.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
I didn't know what the hell you were talking about at first, but then it clicked.

Then I saw the plate.
Yeah F it. Not a big deal anyway.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:23 PM

selbystunts is an unknown quantity at this point

youve got the sickest bike award in my books dawg....
Old 05-29-2007, 09:24 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

FF and db bars with a whack *** hb setup seems like the new squid rage.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Why spend all that money on that POS gixxer?????? Seems like you researched but didnt get the cheater bike..... Just my 2 Pieces!
Old 05-29-2007, 09:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by selbystunts
youve got the sickest bike award in my books dawg....
Thanks.

Originally Posted by villa76
Why spend all that money on that POS gixxer?????? Seems like you researched but didnt get the cheater bike..... Just my 2 Pieces!
I didnt do enough research when I bought it because if I did I would have copped the F4i. After I learn enough on this and kill the fixxer then I'll step up to another one but luckily, I havent had that many problems - just a couple of broken sub frames - which was the point of this thread BTW - Paintrixx subcages are the ****.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:40 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not normally a GIXXER fan but you got a nice bike.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:41 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
I'm not normally a GIXXER fan but you got a nice bike.
Thanks.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gixxerstunter06
Thanks.

I didnt do enough research when I bought it because if I did I would have copped the F4i. After I learn enough on this and kill the fixxer then I'll step up to another one but luckily, I havent had that many problems - just a couple of broken sub frames - which was the point of this thread BTW - Paintrixx subcages are the ****.
Since you have so much bread buy me a subcage... I ll pm you my address..
Old 05-29-2007, 10:06 PM

DUCE is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Dude I Like The Look Of That And Im Not Really A Gixer Fan Either!
Old 05-29-2007, 11:13 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by DUCE
Yeah Dude I Like The Look Of That And Im Not Really A Gixer Fan Either!
Is it cause you guys have matching avatars
Old 05-29-2007, 11:14 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by socalstunts
He is trying and he probably wants to be like you, dick.
Kinda like you huh, keep trying squidbate!!
Old 05-29-2007, 11:17 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mofat01
Nice bike...you need to lose those mirrors, there lookin right at your DB bars
**** that rock the mirrors just like old man roger:YEAH
Old 05-29-2007, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Gixxerstunter06
Got my PAINTRIXX subcage the other day. **** is . So I'm still learning and have only really been doing sitdowns. But now with my PAINTRIXX subcage, I decide to start trying standups. Probably not a good idea as I'm still learning brake control because on my 3rd try I looped it. I was only going about 10 mph - maybe 15 but with the momentum of the bike going one way - my knee went the other and I'm a little f'd up now. Just came from the Dr who hooked me up with some pain killers - thank you doc - and drained the blood from my knee. So basically I'm out for a couple of weeks and learned a lesson. The whole point of this thread was PAINTRIXX sick *** subcage. Subframe is still in tact after the mini beating the bike took. Pics below from before the loop - not too much to show with after pics except for a cracked fairing. I also put some pics of the bike itself - full fairing with DBB's. I know someone was asking for something similar a while back. Peace.
sick bike the 05 are nasty
Old 05-29-2007, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Darius
You think you got enough mods going on? To do all those things to a bike and you can't even 12 is a little If you ride a bike that looks like that and you aint bustin out some serious stunts you just might get clowned on!
dont normaly agree with D but he speaks the truth i was scapin the ****** tail faing down to the brake light on my k5 before i even got a cage. oh and first scrape with that 12 kiss your sub frame good bye
Old 05-30-2007, 12:14 AM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

glad you happy with it
get better so you can get back at it son
Old 05-30-2007, 12:29 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

those DB bars and full fairings are

lose the fairings
Old 05-30-2007, 01:07 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
**** that rock the mirrors just like old man roger:YEAH

speaking of old man roger........That sub cage looks JUST like one of his . Hope you paid more for the knock off than you would have from OMR:YEAH

just my
Old 05-30-2007, 01:41 AM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Scraping tail and parking it is insane IMO if you don't have your rear brake control down. I ain't really gonna dog on all the stunt parts cause if I had the money I would've done the same with mine.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:41 AM

omr are is a inovater first with foldin pegs those other companys must have forgot about clutchin it up from the side dont keep up with the times and you will get left behind

Quick Reply: Paintrixx Subcage