Crazy Freddy's buy one bike get another for free??

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 02:26 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person
Crazy Freddy's buy one bike get another for free??

Has anyone else heard the ads on the radio for Crazy Freddy's in New York? They say that you can buy one 600 and get another for free.

I know there has to be a catch. I have called the place and they insist that if ya buy somethin and shell out 11g's, you will get a 600 for free. Full details will be disclosed upon goin down there, but Im not driven 2 hours to get some dealer to try to scam me, and leave empty handed anyhow.

Here is the website, even tho there is no info on the promo.

http://www.777crazy.com/
Old 05-29-2007, 02:33 PM

Kev-Of4i is a decent person
Re: Crazy Freddy's buy one bike get another for free??

Sweet, you go buy a new 600RR and I'll give you $2,000 for your free one.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:44 PM

LynchMob is a decent person

i heard u have to have like a credit scorew of like 740 or bettter, and u gona be able to pay for the tax on the second bike in cash or something
Old 05-29-2007, 02:52 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Whhaaaat. I got a score of 795, I might be driving out to New York!!

dont ask how I got that score.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:55 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
Whhaaaat. I got a score of 795, I might be driving out to New York!!

dont ask how I got that score.
same here.. road triiiiip
Old 05-29-2007, 02:57 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

special NY vin #'s????
Old 05-29-2007, 03:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DLish
special NY vin #'s????
it's the bronx edition
Old 05-29-2007, 03:13 PM

Dave5point0 is an unknown quantity at this point

its probably if you buy a brand new 11k bike they'll give you a crate damaged kanatuna 600 for free, and you still pay taxes on it.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:15 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

prob all leftovers they cant get rid of.

A shop near my house has something like that but if you buy a leftover 1000rr you get a leftover 04 nsr 50 free.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:17 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Bronx edition or not... I will take two 07 600RRs for the price of one!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 03:20 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I was reading about this a while ago on another forum. You have to finance atleast 80% of the first bike, and you get a 250 free
Old 05-29-2007, 03:36 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Originally Posted by LynchMob
i heard u have to have like a credit scorew of like 740 or bettter, and u gona be able to pay for the tax on the second bike in cash or something
I think I have that anyhow. Id do it in cash anyway. I just read on SBN that they have many many many complaints on the Better Business Bureau. 11 or 12 G's for two 600's would be sick. Id pick up a 600rr, and sell the other one.

Originally Posted by Compton82
I was reading about this a while ago on another forum. You have to finance atleast 80% of the first bike, and you get a 250 free
Hmmm. I believe it, but it does say free 600 on the radio ad. Kinda like a bait and switch then?

Anyone actually go down there and talk to these people?
Old 05-29-2007, 03:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think the second bike is a 250 ninja from last year, serious.

pm ShookOnes on here, he works there
Old 05-29-2007, 04:23 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letsride
prob all leftovers they cant get rid of.

A shop near my house has something like that but if you buy a leftover 1000rr you get a leftover 04 nsr 50 free.
thats not bad tho:YEAH
Old 05-29-2007, 04:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

but it is bait and switch if they are saying 600 on the radio ,unless you were not listening carefull
Old 05-29-2007, 06:01 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

i dont see ****.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:16 PM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

its a gsxr 600. i heard the catch was they bumped up the price on the first bike, then you have to finaince with them and thats where they catch you on interest...
Old 05-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Financing blows!

Word of advice to everyone:
If you cant afford it dont finance it like all the other idiots out in this world.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by lamby
its a gsxr 600. i heard the catch was they bumped up the price on the first bike, then you have to finaince with them and thats where they catch you on interest...
I was there this weekend - with a 720 credit score you buy a 600cc or above bike and they give you a gsxr 600 for free. you pay the taxes and reg fees - they estimated it at about 2000 - 2500. You have to finance both bikes but they both have no prepayment penalties so you can pay them off right away. Still seems nuts to me but thats what it is.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:35 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Why a GSXR 600?

Quick Reply: Crazy Freddy's buy one bike get another for free??