Crazy Freddy's buy one bike get another for free??

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 09:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Crazy Freddy's buy one bike get another for free??

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
Why a GSXR 600?
Dont know but it was that or a Katana and I know no one would want that. I think it's only til the end of the month though. You could cop a 600rr and get the Gsxr free and flip that and get a free bike.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:42 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Why wouldn't you want the Katana
Old 05-29-2007, 09:47 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

chicago cycle does the same thing all the time..2 bikes for a hundo a month or buy 1 get 1. They hope you wont pay the loan off too fast so the interist pays the wholesale pirce on the second one and they over charge a bit for the first. Its a way to inflate their sales #'s and a screw you on the finance charges at the same time. I say take the deal if theirs no pre payment fee and then go to YOUR bank and switch the loan
Old 05-29-2007, 09:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
chicago cycle does the same thing all the time..2 bikes for a hundo a month or buy 1 get 1. They hope you wont pay the loan off too fast so the interist pays the wholesale pirce on the second one and they over charge a bit for the first. Its a way to inflate their sales #'s and a screw you on the finance charges at the same time. I say take the deal if theirs no pre payment fee and then go to YOUR bank and switch the loan
I'm sure a lot of people actually take the financing and pay 15% rates for 3 years and they make the shops make their dough. If I was gonna do it, I would just pick the two up and sell one tp pay the other loan off and you got a free bike. Oh and I would take the Katana too.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:14 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gixxerstunter06
I'm sure a lot of people actually take the financing and pay 15% rates for 3 years and they make the shops make their dough. If I was gonna do it, I would just pick the two up and sell one tp pay the other loan off and you got a free bike. Oh and I would take the Katana too.
for sure sell the second one asap. It may not pay off the whole loan but you will owe next to nothing on it. Hell sell both of them and do it a few times and you will be making $$$
Old 05-29-2007, 10:31 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Financing blows!

Word of advice to everyone:
If you cant afford it dont finance it like all the other idiots out in this world.
i financed mine but only like 1k......i came across the deal and couldn't pass up....minty 05 636 for 4k with 3800 miles and perfect plastics.........i had 3k so i said fukk it and went to the bank and borrow 1k:YEAH
Old 05-29-2007, 10:38 PM

cantride87 is a decent person

the whole crazy freddys deal is wack my dumb *** friend did it the bike he got was an 07 r6 and the second bike that they give you for free is only a kawasaki 250 and he paid 14g's
Old 05-29-2007, 10:53 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so he basically paid full price for both........i think i would of had to say no thanks as soon as i found out it was a 250 and then hell no at 14k
Old 05-29-2007, 11:07 PM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
Why a GSXR 600?
cause noone wants one
Old 05-29-2007, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by cantride87
the whole crazy freddys deal is wack my dumb *** friend did it the bike he got was an 07 r6 and the second bike that they give you for free is only a kawasaki 250 and he paid 14g's
wow
Old 06-04-2007, 10:32 AM

icebirgslim is a decent person

Originally Posted by chpsk8er630
cause noone wants one
I'm new to the whole motorcycle game but why doesn't anybody want a 600cc bike? if anyone has some info please school me since i am ignorant to all of this.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:42 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

because if you wanna be a stunna you need a chromed out 1100. 600s just dont have the power we need
Old 06-04-2007, 11:04 AM

icebirgslim is a decent person

im not the biggest cat physically and i heard this was something good to start out on to kinda get to know a bike. I guess my question is, does it make that big a diffenrence in the engine size for just starting out? Mind you i still have to get my motorcycle license but i'm leaning to getting a bike so bad for this summer! Again the info & imput is really helpful so thanks in advance guys!
Old 06-04-2007, 11:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by icebirgslim
im not the biggest cat physically and i heard this was something good to start out on to kinda get to know a bike. I guess my question is, does it make that big a diffenrence in the engine size for just starting out? Mind you i still have to get my motorcycle license but i'm leaning to getting a bike so bad for this summer! Again the info & imput is really helpful so thanks in advance guys!
he was joking about getting a bigger bike to stunt ...

an injected 600 is the perfect bike to stunt
Old 06-04-2007, 11:51 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear that Crazy Freddie's thing on the radio all the time. I wouldn't trust it.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

you csn stunt pretty much any bike as long as it has an extended swingarm and a 300+ rear tire. The wide rear tire really helps you get better traction for circle wheelies.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:22 PM

300 tire will definatly be where its at for circles.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:02 AM

LostNinja is a decent person

I WOULD NOT GIVE FREDDY'S MY BUSINESS! (Or trust this deal, either).

I went to Crazy Freddy's in Massapequa a bit over a month ago to look at a new Kawi Ninja something or other (I was undecided).

The salesman was (oddly) un-motivated to sell me a bike. EVERY PRICE he quoted was several thousand OVER MSRP!!!!

The worst: I curiously asked him about a price on the new Ninja 650R (I know it is not a super sport, but I was not looking to spend too much on this bike.) - The 650R has an MSRP of $6399. He told me that it was "probably around $9800" - Over $1000 MORE than the inflated price he had previously quoted me on the ZZR600 (the spitting image of my 02 ZX6R that was recently stolen). The ZZR600 MSRPs for $7299 and he was telling me the 650R bike was MORE???

FREE GSXR 600??? I can't say I trust that...
Lastly, I asked him about the price of a Gixer 600 and he tells me "oh, that is more than you'll want to spend - they are going for almost $11k." WHAT???, I said... His reply was "If you had come a month ago, they were goin for closer to 9, but with the demand it is up.

I contacted 2 dealers in Connecticut... Each of them was willing to sell me a bike DELIVERED TO MY DOOR for MSRP! Needless to say, I did not give my business to Screwed Up Freddy's.

Please beware of this dealer - I have not made a purchase, yet, but it appears that if you buy your bike from a dealer in a more remote area, you will get a better deal.

J
Old 06-05-2007, 04:52 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

i wouldnt trust ne one sellin a biek in NY period
Old 10-04-2008, 05:22 PM

r1jimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I Work There

We Do Give At Least A 600 When You Buy One The Only Reason Why We Dont Tell You The Info On How Over The Phone Is Because We Have Pull With Suzuki Its There Deal Not Ours And We Dont Want Other Dealers Trying To Be Like Us . Any Other Questions Call Me At Work 516-795-6400 Ex 2 Ask For Any Salesman Thank You

Quick Reply: Crazy Freddy's buy one bike get another for free??