WOW! hats was wierd

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:37 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: WOW! hats was wierd

GOD I LOVED WHEN THIS THREAD CAME OUT GREAT FIND!!!

No seriously i was rocking the streets son highchair and a semi came out and i wheelied under it and did a circle to swerve a racoon in the middle of the street oh did i mention it was a coaster.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:48 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zackstunt420
So i was ridin today and im doin a wheelie. and a car pulls out so i go to swerve and somehow i did a circle.lol it was like one if those chain reaction things i tried to keep it goin but i couldnt
kdx circles???
Old 10-14-2009, 10:41 AM

ashstrana is a decent person

I have been a member of this forum for couple of months now and i this is only my second post, but all i can see is some poor guy who is in need of friends and he thought by making himself look good he might get new friends, but unfortunatly it has backfired and he is the joke of the Forum now.
I mean where does it come from? i always dream that i am so good that i have been sponsored by big corprate company and i am riding in compotitions with Kevin Charmichael and Ac farias but then i wake up and realise that i m only a guy with a pssion to learn but can't do **** except for some small tricks.... but i don't go an big my self up for attention... dddammmnnn i need new friends too...

Ash from the Uk,,, just thought i need to get my posts up..
Old 10-14-2009, 10:46 AM

poopdaddy is a decent person

Originally Posted by zackstunt420
So i was ridin today and im doin a wheelie. and a car pulls out so i go to swerve and somehow i did a circle.lol it was like one if those chain reaction things i tried to keep it goin but i couldnt

you guys screwed up.this happend this is no kid IT WAS CHUCK NORRIS and now you have all made fun of him.look around,do you hear annything,see anything,do you feel the hair on your neck standing up.
CHUCK IS NEAR oh yea the person driving the car died of chuck norris related injuries i.e. round house kick thru the head.

p.s.
please dont kill me MR NORRIS SIR
Attached Images    
Old 10-14-2009, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont know who's worse - this kid or kelm
Old 10-14-2009, 11:54 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

haha... check out his myspace

myspace.com/dirtyboy2994
Old 10-14-2009, 12:14 PM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
haha... check out his myspace

myspace.com/dirtyboy2994
im over here dying laughing!!!! check this kids girl out!! "she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i would do anything for her,literally ANYTHING. i would walk a million miles in the freezing cold just to see her smile"
Old 10-14-2009, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So is the ****** 15 or 19 Who ever got myspace send him a link to the thread
Old 10-14-2009, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So is the ****** 15 or 19 Who ever got myspace send him a link to the thread
ill send it to him now!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:21 PM

SENT!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

look at his and his girls "kid"
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	l_e80d4461db1849898c9254aa28aa1eee.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	232426  
Old 10-14-2009, 12:44 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Oh, no you didn't..... This poor kid.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
look at his and his girls "kid"
lmfao!! that bitch aint got a 4 head she got a 5 head! wen she dreams she dont dream, she has movies!!! gotta love mike epps for **** like this!!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:54 PM

Old 10-14-2009, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

Old 10-14-2009, 12:55 PM

Old 10-14-2009, 09:36 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

ok guys, kids are off limits, this has gone too far, and we really don't want some poor lonely kid who just thinks you guys are cool and tried too hard to impress you to end up hurt by this.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

The best part is the "hats" link at the top of this page^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-14-2009, 10:12 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'm sorry I missed that. big irony lover over here.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:59 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
Well what ever the reason you posted that I guess the big thing is you finally admited you didn't do it so I'm done bringing this thread up. There is nothing to be embaressed or feel bad about not being able to do things like circles, or coasters, or scrape 12's... Theres guys in there 30's trying it that can't get it down & since your only 13 you have many years to pratice. This **** doesn't come over night. Best thing you can do is practice evrychance you get. Not just when theres people around to watch you. Alot of people only practice when theres an audience and then wonder why they still suck.
And a big part of stunting is you want to make sure you don't get to far ahead of yourself & try to learn to quick. For example if you can't keep a bike at or even close to BP then you prolly shouldn't be trying highchairs or 12's. Thats how you get hurt & don't progress. If you can learn to hold a steady wheelie at BP then just keep push yourself alittle further & the rest will come. & Your 13. If you can ride a nice wheelie down your street all your friends are gonna be impressed. I had a xr100 I got right before I turned 12 I learned how to wheelie on & beore I was 13 I could ride a nice sitdown wheelie down my road that my friends would go crazy watching.
Try practicing your *** off & just try geting a nice sitdown at BP down. That would be a huge start. You'll also find that if you practice everyday it really doesn't take that long to get a nice wheelie down.

oh **** not again

^^^ that guy cant wheelie either lmao - hahahaha love ya cj if you see this

Quick Reply: WOW! hats was wierd