YES YOU FOUND IT HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-13-2009, 09:03 PM

bigkapp is a decent person
Re: WOW! hats was wierd

****** Neal.. haha
Old 10-13-2009, 09:06 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

the question is,, where's my boy Rocksteady been?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
The bump of all motherfuckin bumps right here Enjoy
Damn Neal, you found this thread!!!! Thanks for digging this up!!!!! Funny *** read here.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:10 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
We really need to have a STAT in our bio's that has "previous" account names so we know what douche bags change their names.
that's a fine idea.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
OnEWhEeLNEAL!!!

Thank you so much for bumping this. I never saw it. ROLF!!!

I bet this guy has a WERA user name and is fast as **** over there!
& thats some funny **** right thurr.

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
wow u have voodoo magic powers bringing threads back from the dead
bored so figured why not lol.

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
We really need to have a STAT in our bio's that has "previous" account names so we know what douche bags change their names.
+1 million. This was a hard thread to find coz he switched his username. I hope he gets the pm I sent him though and comes on here asking for the thread to be deleted. Cmon stuntfalife - I know you're gonna log on
Old 10-13-2009, 09:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cashvillestunna
i was wondering wen u was gonna bump some **** up! i actually went on a kelm search my self 2day but got caught up in some **** and didnt get a chance to start bumpin em up!
kelms always a good entertaining read when you have some time. so is erack & bibo lol.

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
YES YOU FOUND IT HAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU MAN - it was all you lol. You were my inspiration to be a loser and sit here for 30 minutes trying to find this thread lmao.

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Damn Neal, you found this thread!!!! Thanks for digging this up!!!!! Funny *** read here.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:15 PM
NealFoReal

Zackstunt420 aka stuntfalife
Last Activity: 01-14-2008 08:33 PM
I'll check that tomorrow and see if he logged back in lol.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Free Riders

AnthonyR6 is a decent person

Wait this doesn't make any sence ... ..Why would a car drive out in front of you??
Old 10-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

User Lists Last Activity: 01-14-2008 07:33 PM

probably created another username lol...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

wow i was a lil late on that post...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:49 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AnthonyR6
Wait this doesn't make any sence ... ..Why would a car drive out in front of you??
I want a tee shirt that says this.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:27 PM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
i want a tee shirt that says this.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:30 PM
NealFoReal

ttt
Old 10-14-2009, 12:41 AM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
I want a tee shirt that says this.
A tight white one.... JK =)
Old 10-14-2009, 06:55 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Big R 508
oh my god ...that is the worstest thing i ever see in my lifetime on this site for someone making it up and admitted that he lied for the whole time that he has been saying alot of things...well i do really feel bad for you but you gotta find a real friend or maybe you are just a lonely ....I know u r trying to be like us but son , damn it aint gunna work for ya ...just be yourself & being more honest that ll suit you little better so you already made things worst for yourself.

Yeah I know about your momma picture , video , coasters , circles & more.

thats alot of it...thats all
The "Worstest" thing on here is your sales habbits, and trust me, i doubt he's trying to be like you, maybe the lowlife scumbag part... but thats it
Old 10-14-2009, 07:23 AM

hats WAS weird though, you have to give the OP that much.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:35 AM

600flipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by zackstunt420
if you guys are goin to be ********* about it just forget i said anything
whatever. Im not lieing. But just forget about the whole thing
yea but cant you guys just drop it now? Its old, just forget about it, delete the thread,
ok well ive learned my lesson and ill think befor i post thinkgs, now can we please dop it?
Old 10-14-2009, 07:39 AM

600flipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by frederator
yeah well i was doing a high chair down the road and a car pulled out in front of me, and i slammed my hb and set the front tire down on the truck of the car !!!! After i did that i grabbed the front brake and did a high chair stoppie aver the whole car at like 147 mph . And after all this happened i noticed that jessica simpson was watching the whole thing and she said she wanted my nuts. So we went back to my place and fucked like two rabbits in the zoo
ok i admit i didnt do it, i was problly looking for attention, i probly wasnt on my meds that day and when im not on my meds i dont thinnk. Ok so i admit i didnt do it, the next day when i read this i was like damn what did i do, , and then i just kind of went along with the story so people wouldnt thinki was a liar, so yea i admit it i didnt do a circle
can we drop it now????????
:l ol
Old 10-14-2009, 09:32 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
The bump of all motherfuckin bumps right here Enjoy
nice bump.......... reopening and rubbin salt in this kids old wounds.....lol

Quick Reply: WOW! hats was wierd