Re: WOW! hats was wierd

can we drop it now????????
Old 09-24-2007, 09:39 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

oh ya, thread digger
Old 09-24-2007, 09:43 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Stuntfalife
ok i admit i didnt do it, i was problly looking for attention, i probly wasnt on my meds that day and when im not on my meds i dont thinnk. ok so i admit i didnt do it, the next day when i read this i was like damn what did i do, , and then i just kind of went along with the story so people wouldnt thinki was a liar, so yea i admit it i didnt do a circle
are you just making this part up to make nyRocket happy??

look, dude, if u havent noticed, most of the guys on here are a bunch of jokers. u gotta roll with the punches here and not stress. laugh along with us at ur **** up. we all make mistakes and squidly **** ups. the thing is we learn how to laugh at ourselves. stop stressin, kid.

On another note, i'm really pissed off at the Saints tonight. 3 games deep and all three are losses so far. we'll see how they do when the night's over but i dont expect much. now... lemme go back to my beer.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:01 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zackstunt420
So i was ridin today and im doin a wheelie. and a car pulls out so i go to swerve and somehow i did a circle.lol it was like one if those chain reaction things i tried to keep it goin but i couldnt
I had to read it again
Old 10-19-2007, 06:31 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i admit i didnt do it, i was problly looking for attention, i probly wasnt on my meds that day and when im not on my meds i dont thinnk. ok so i admit i didnt do it, the next day when i read this i was like damn what did i do, , and then i just kind of went along with the story so people wouldnt thinki was a liar, so yea i admit it i didnt do a circle
Well what ever the reason you posted that I guess the big thing is you finally admited you didn't do it so I'm done bringing this thread up. There is nothing to be embaressed or feel bad about not being able to do things like circles, or coasters, or scrape 12's... Theres guys in there 30's trying it that can't get it down & since your only 13 you have many years to pratice. This **** doesn't come over night. Best thing you can do is practice evrychance you get. Not just when theres people around to watch you. Alot of people only practice when theres an audience and then wonder why they still suck.
And a big part of stunting is you want to make sure you don't get to far ahead of yourself & try to learn to quick. For example if you can't keep a bike at or even close to BP then you prolly shouldn't be trying highchairs or 12's. Thats how you get hurt & don't progress. If you can learn to hold a steady wheelie at BP then just keep push yourself alittle further & the rest will come. & Your 13. If you can ride a nice wheelie down your street all your friends are gonna be impressed. I had a xr100 I got right before I turned 12 I learned how to wheelie on & beore I was 13 I could ride a nice sitdown wheelie down my road that my friends would go crazy watching.
Try practicing your *** off & just try geting a nice sitdown at BP down. That would be a huge start. You'll also find that if you practice everyday it really doesn't take that long to get a nice wheelie down.
Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I had to read it again
oh **** not again
Old 10-19-2007, 06:44 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

oh my god ...that is the worstest thing i ever see in my lifetime on this site for someone making it up and admitted that he lied for the whole time that he has been saying alot of things...well i do really feel bad for you but you gotta find a real friend or maybe you are just a lonely ....I know u r trying to be like us but son , damn it aint gunna work for ya ...just be yourself & being more honest that ll suit you little better so you already made things worst for yourself.

Yeah I know about your momma picture , video , coasters , circles & more.

thats alot of it...thats all
Old 10-13-2009, 06:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

The bump of all motherfuckin bumps right here Enjoy
Old 10-13-2009, 06:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** - sounds so familiar - like someone else we know around here
Old 10-13-2009, 06:57 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Of course it was you that had to bump this
Old 10-13-2009, 07:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Of course it was you that had to bump this
I had to do it. It was actually brought up in one of my kelm bumps and I went on a search. Took me a second to find it coz he switched his screen name I sent him a pm in hopes he still got the same email addy lmao.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:04 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

"was off my meds" I have to remember that
Old 10-13-2009, 07:06 PM
NealFoReal

bein off your meds makes you do circles :hmmmmmmm.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:09 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

holy ****.. i had been wondering what happened to this thread
Old 10-13-2009, 07:19 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

OnEWhEeLNEAL!!!

Thank you so much for bumping this. I never saw it. ROLF!!!

I bet this guy has a WERA user name and is fast as **** over there!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

wow u have voodoo magic powers bringing threads back from the dead
Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
OnEWhEeLNEAL!!!

Thank you so much for bumping this. I never saw it. ROLF!!!

I bet this guy has a WERA user name and is fast as **** over there!
he is uber duber fast
Old 10-13-2009, 07:49 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

We really need to have a STAT in our bio's that has "previous" account names so we know what douche bags change their names.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:29 PM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

cough!cough!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:34 PM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

i was wondering wen u was gonna bump some **** up! i actually went on a kelm search my self 2day but got caught up in some **** and didnt get a chance to start bumpin em up!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

LOLs.

Quick Reply: WOW! hats was wierd