Wassup Wit Maple Grove?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2003, 10:15 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Wassup Wit Maple Grove?

I THOUGHT ENGLISHTOWN WAS BAD, BUT THEN I DISCOVERED MAPLE GROVE. A SO CALLED STUNT CONTEST, BUT YET NO STUNTING ALLOWED. SUNDAY AT X-FEST THAT WAS RAINED OUT YOU GOT SECURITY GUARD RENT A COPS THROWING THEIR LITTLE CB RADIOS AT ANYONE WHO WHEELIES IN THE PARKING LOT, TACKLING MOTHERF***ERS. WHAT KIND OF **** IS THIS THEY EXPECT TO HAVE A STUNT COMPETITION AND EVERYONE TO LOOK AT THEIR BIKES AND SPANK THEIR MONKEYS COME ON CAN WE HAVE A LITTLE FUN. IM NOT SAYIN WHOEVER ORGANIZED THE SHOW IS TO BLAME BUT YO MAPLE GROVES STAFF AND TRACK ARE WACK. PEOPLE COME TO THESE SHOWS TO HAVE FUN NOT TO BE TACKLED INTO FORD LIGHTNINGS FOR SKITCHIN OR PULLIN A WHEELIE. COME ON GUYS GET YOUR **** TOGETHER BRING LONG ISLAND BACK.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:50 PM

dave87 is an unknown quantity at this point
i was there wand it was bull man . the one guy like whipped his umbrella at the guy doing a nice *** wheelie on the ttr. but come on man get ur **** striahgt that was a durnago he was skitchin from lol
Old 05-20-2003, 10:40 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by dave87
i was there wand it was bull man . the one guy like whipped his umbrella at the guy doing a nice *** wheelie on the ttr. but come on man get ur **** striahgt that was a durnago he was skitchin from lol
The guy on the TTR was Patrick Stephens from Texas .. and that was Chauncey skitching off the Durango.. those security guards had some hardons like Nags at a BackstreetBoyz concert!!!! The one guy who wasnt security ..he was a body guard and had the gun was pimp!!! He called the security guys..******!!!!!!! Walkie talkie whippin umbrella spoke throwing fruits if ya ask me!!!
Old 05-21-2003, 12:21 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
wtf
Old 05-21-2003, 11:21 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
I like how nags just gets called out 4 no reason!
Old 05-21-2003, 02:33 PM

In2Speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Check it....

Here is a quick Pic from the Chauncey situation......
Old 05-21-2003, 02:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by DSOG Thomas
I like how nags just gets called out 4 no reason!
thats what I'm talkin' about
Old 05-30-2003, 08:55 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

MAYHEM is an unknown quantity at this point
First let me stand up for PA the Xfest show would have been awesome but because of the rain everyone got screwed. Second Because this show was so big as far as how many pros were there and the Major Sponsors who were watching we couldn't allow everyone to get out of hand OFF THE TRACK!!!! And the Promoter would have lost the insurance policy for the show which was over $10,000.00 which is really none of your business but maybe it will help you before you make anymore ignorant comments. This Show was not some typical Englishtown Wheelie Contest! and to prove it please come to the rain date Sept. 27th 2003 and we will prove it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah if anyone does not know We also got 2 of the guards who were acting tuff FIRED! if you don't beleive me call Maple Grove and ask!

Last edited by MAYHEM; 05-30-2003 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-30-2003, 09:28 PM

lloydchristmas is an unknown quantity at this point
Why did the checks bounce??????
Old 06-01-2003, 03:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

MAYHEM is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats not my responsibility but I asure you everyone got paid who was suppposed to! and how is that your business? I didn't see any Jersey Pro teams on the roster except UR and Mirror Image anyone else who came to the show came on their own. not as paid performers but competitors and if you were there to compete you should just worry about winning so you could have won a cash prize 1st place was $1000.00 a Custom Trophy and a **** load of publicity, so were do you get the Bullshit Info?

I don't care what anyone thinks the promoter of this show is a regular guy with a new company just like all of us in this game. and because he put so much into this show and nothing came out of it yet he is handling his problems one at a time. As far as the Rain Date goes we are already in the proccess of making it bigger with sponsors, vendors and riders. and just because we don't allow anyone who can wheelie to screw around in the Vending areas or were spectators walk does not mean that it is not a good show!

If one guy on a Quad or Bike or whatever hit a spectator or a kid and hurt or killed them it would be the end of this sport as you know it! This sport is not NASCAR or INDY or Formula USA it is an infant and irresponsible people will ruin it before it even starts!!!! You don't see Ricky Carmichael Rip a big wheelie and jump a car in the Parking lot after he wins a motocross championship! If it was only riders at the show fine but if people come to watch that don't know what is a trick or an out of control rider somebody could get hurt. One person can destroy what all these pros have worked hard for! Think about it!
Old 06-01-2003, 09:06 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point
yo

how do you get out of this post that i said anything about mayhem i said the security guards were out of control and thats what made it bad.
Old 06-02-2003, 07:39 PM

XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
A couple of the security guards were shitty and that is why two of them were fired the owner of the track removed them that day when we brought Chauncey to the tower to make the announcement that the show was cancelled. We just want everyone to realize what we are trying to acomplish. Thank You to everyone at the show and we hope to see everyone back September 27th for the Hottest Pro Stuntin Event the East coast has seen!