Most embrassing moment!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 10:07 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Re: Most embrassing moment!

i got 3
1) dropped my brand new 04 gixxer(street killer) spinning it around on the kickstand after washing it in my girlfriends driveway while all her friends were sitting on the porch.

2) was trying to roll a stoppie at the lot down the sraight away, around the curve, and up to my buddy who was filming on the curb. rolled down the striaght away, around the curve, and up to the curb with two much speed. yelled "im crashin!!!!!" right before i hit the curb and flipped into my buddy who did not even move due to the lag from watching through the display on the camera. it was pretty funny but there were alot of people that came out to watch that day and most of them dont ride so they were all freaking out thinking we were hurt.

3) best one... but not on my bike.
pull away from the #5 green at a local golf course, start hauling *** down the hill, pull off the cart path onto the pea gravel next to it, slame the brake and jerk the wheel, slide down the rest of the the hill spinning through the gravel and when the cart path turned and we hooked back up on the concrete we were completely sideways causing us to barrel roll two and a half times coming to a stop on the roof with my buddy on top of me. old men golfers yelling at us from all over so we just grabbed the clubs off the back, booked it to the truck, and got the fvck out of dodge. Thats one ill tell the grandkiddies.
:YEAH
Old 05-26-2007, 12:43 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person
Re: Most embrassing moment!

Originally Posted by stunt127
WTF they do that for? What if your sister-in-law crashes her car and is in critical condition and some idiot comes and throws away her cellphone so she cant call for help? Is that KINDA funny?

Thats just some stupid ****. Your wife and her sister are lucky they didn't catch a beatdown. And you're a ******* ***** for letting them getting away with that ****. If my lady did that, Id slap her straight!

Yea, cause i was there and clearly could have stopped it.