Most embrassing moment!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 07:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Most embrassing moment!

Originally Posted by stock05
why dont you check out a tank while your at it, ***.

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-24-2007, 07:15 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

cant believe all the macho crap on this thread....

i once beat the crap out of my blah blah blah blah
Old 05-24-2007, 09:47 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

why dont you check out a tank while your at it, ***.

-mexican mayhem
okay, cause i insulted you directly right? oh wait i didnt because im not some internet bitch who thinks he's tough hot ****, and ive never met you, so thus, i dont insult your charecter. I have a family. I care for them. big deal? When you have a wife and a kid on the way, let me know what youd do if someone hurt her.

I speak for a lot of the population thats happily married. When i say id kill someone if they hurt my wife.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:48 PM

oh and i dont know how to drive a tank. plus a tank requires one to drive, one to load, one to target, and one to shoot.

LAVs on the other hand....
Old 05-24-2007, 11:15 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

This is brining back some memories.

My best friend got me into riding in '99. At the time I got my bike he happened to get another one, ours were the same, Erion F3s. It was totally by accident and when we rode together we got dumb *** questions all the time. He was the one riding wheelies for miles and I was the newb trying to keep up.

1. 6 weeks after I got my bike we were riding and he was doing multi-mile stand ups and I was just cruising next to him like a bitch. That pissed me off, I topped my junk out, I didn't know it, but he set his wheelie down and chased after me. We were exiting onto a clover leaf type exit, he flys past me on the outside. I throttle down and decide to pass him on the inside, I'm drifting wide, **** it I'll pass him on the outside, next thing I know I'm WAY wide, looking off the road, panic, lock the brake up and low side out into the grass. He comes back when I don't make it to the next light. I'm pushing my bike up the hill and I'm covered in mud and grass and I can hear him laughing a good 30+ feet away. 6 weeks into motorcycling and my bike has gone down three times at low speed, it's now near mint.

2. In 01 or so, before I even thought of using the rear brake for anything other than "OH ****" moments, I'm riding a sitdown at BP going highway speed and suddenly the bike feels like I ran a brick over. Out of (bad) instinct I immediately start to put my RIGHT foot down and close the throttle. Luckily my foot barely skims the concrete and the bike feels like it's looping out, but taking FOREVER, like my foot barely touching was just enough to keep the bike from flipping back. The bike slams down and I pull over to the right shoulder, put the kickstand down, step off the bike and it FALLS THE **** OVER. My rear tire was flat, the road was quite a bit higher towards the center than most. I tried to grab the left clip on as it was falling, but the bike pulled me down on top of it. It broke my brake lever when that happened, I was a good 30 miles from home and with no front brake. A piece of bodywork on the right side cracked too. There was a truck going the opposite direction that saw the whole thing, he was honking and giving me the thumbs up as he passed by, I felt retarded. My bike wasn't mint, but it wasn't stunted out or trashed by any means.

3. Approaching a stop light where I will be turning left I'm rolling a long stoppie, well long for me. I like it because it's slightly down hill and I just seem to roll them longer there. I get damn near to a stop and flip it. No big deal, my bike is no longer mint at this point. I pick it up, bow to my fellow motorists and begin my left turn. I take off aggressively because I want the people who just watched me fall to disappear quickly behind me. My brake lever breaks off as I go to touch it, this surprises me. My bars hit the tank while turning, this surprises me more. I get scared because I'm heading towards a curb at a high rate of speed. I use my rear brake to go into a high side, make my feet fly in the air, and smash my nuts on the gas tank. Everyone around me thinks I'm an idiot and accelerates aggressively because they want the idiot to disappear quickly behind them.

4. I had just had a hernia surgey a few weeks prior. I think I wasn't supposed to lift more than 10lbs at the time, much less crash motorcycles. I decide to go out for a short ride. I decide to start doing some stoppies. I'm doing them from 45 and feel confident. I start doing them from 65 and feel overly confident. The next one isn't coming up as fast as I would like, grab some more brake, next thing I know I'm going over the bars. I hit the ground and my first thought was "that wasn't so bad" - before I could finish the thought BAM the bike comes down on top of me, that part hurt pretty bad. I don't give a **** about the bike at this point, it's FAR from mint. However, I do care about my freedom. I didn't have insurance, inspection, registration, plates, or even a tail light on the bike. All I can say is that it wasn't stolen, it had a head light, and the front tire had some tread left. I pick the ****** up and start pushing it, some nice old lady wants to call an ambulance, I tell her not to because I'm fine. She's 80 years old and she thinks my motorcycle just flipped over and football tackled me (her words), she says I must be in shock and is calling 911. ****, I'm pushing my bike into a neighborhood to hide it behind some bushes while I go hide behind some other bushes in 100*+ August Texas heat waiting for a friend to come scoop me up.

5. I'm on a bike I have SOLD. I'm getting pulled over by a cop. I'm turning into a Joe's Crab Shack parking lot and I lowside the mother ******. The cop asks me if it's my first bike or if I just started riding,something like that. I have to tell him it's not my first bike and that I buy and sell bikes, I've been riding for over 5 years (at the time), The cop just stares at my like a cow looking at a new fence. He wants to know if I need an ambulance. I tell him unless they have anything to fix wounded pride or a bruised ego I won't be needing their assistance. You KNOW every cop in the station was laughing at the video from his dash cam.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:24 PM

3 and 4 are the worst....
Old 05-24-2007, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by -Eri
Some guy waswas blowing kisses to my wife and her sister one time in bakersfield. I guess they both pointed at their wedding rings and the guy shrugged and kept doing wheelies. Ended up eating ****.... Wife and sis stop to "help" and as soon as the guy picked the bike up, The Sister in law took the keys and hucked them, and called the guy an *******

thats fucked up, but kinda funny...
I like to do that when I see hot chicks, especially younger ones that appear to be with their chode boy friend.

Wave and get their attention, blow them a kiss, point to the girl, then point to my passenger seat, then wheelie off. If the girl isn't with a guy I will stay and "flirt" longer. It's amusing.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:50 PM

3 and 4 are the worst....
5. was the most embarrassing to me because I couldn't just leave. I had to stay there and talk to a cop while another cop pulled up and started talking to us.

As you turn into that place, they have a concrete strip that's about 2 feet long stretching the width of the entrance, it's slick like the concrete inside home garages, SLICK. I ended up meeting another rider that wrecked there too about a year later.

I wonder what the cop was thinking. I was still sliding to a stop on my back as I was hammering my first on the pavement in anger because I wrecked ANOTHER bike I had for sale (and that one was SOLD). If I was a cop and some guy wrecks as I pull him over for what seems to be no reason AND he's punching the ground before he even comes to a stop I would probably pull my gun and assume he's on something

"This ************'s on PCP Johnson, lets sprinkle some crack on 'em and get outta here"
Old 05-25-2007, 01:51 AM

urgonnadowhat is a decent person

some great stories here.

#5 is pretty bad. not just the moment, but having to tell the guy yuou sold it too would be pretty bad..."so you know that bike you bought?? yea...kinda layed it down....is a parking lot..."
Old 05-25-2007, 06:53 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

good, when she eats ****, take her key and throw it.

-mexican mayhem

i just spit coffee on my monitor
Old 05-25-2007, 07:15 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

nah, she doesnt care. Im workin on a ninja for her, she wants me to hurry up so she can join the fun
blowing kisses? come on, that's some fairy tale ****

And there are lots of anti-wheelie people who ride...
Old 05-25-2007, 07:31 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Guys do some retarded stuff to get our attention now-a-days.

Beleedat
Old 05-25-2007, 08:06 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^So do the ladies
Old 05-25-2007, 10:29 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EZEC
one time i was busting out these dope seat spreaders and a deer jumped out

in front of me, being an animal lover i had to swerve and a freaking ups truck

came out of no where... i had no time to react and the girl and the back fell

off as i hit the ups truck..my 250 exploded and the parts flew the over the

truck and hit my parents car totaling it....I'M SUCH A SQUID!!!!!
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAH
Old 05-25-2007, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Hobie
I like to do that when I see hot chicks, especially younger ones that appear to be with their chode boy friend.

Wave and get their attention, blow them a kiss, point to the girl, then point to my passenger seat, then wheelie off. If the girl isn't with a guy I will stay and "flirt" longer. It's amusing.

My friend Arnold started riding about 3 or 4 months ago.... he does that ****, and i told him its a good way to get either his *** kicked, hit by a car, or eat **** on his own. Cause like i said he hasnt been riding for long, and hes not that great yet, so hes gonna **** off the wrong guy, and try to run away, and eat it.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:50 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

good, when she eats ****, take her key and throw it.

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-25-2007, 06:28 PM

zackstunt420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Guys do some retarded stuff to get our attention now-a-days.

Beleedat
We ALL have our "Retarded" moments
Old 05-25-2007, 06:35 PM

stunt127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Some guy waswas blowing kisses to my wife and her sister one time in bakersfield. I guess they both pointed at their wedding rings and the guy shrugged and kept doing wheelies. Ended up eating ****.... Wife and sis stop to "help" and as soon as the guy picked the bike up, The Sister in law took the keys and hucked them, and called the guy an *******

thats fucked up, but kinda funny...
WTF they do that for? What if your sister-in-law crashes her car and is in critical condition and some idiot comes and throws away her cellphone so she cant call for help? Is that KINDA funny?

Thats just some stupid ****. Your wife and her sister are lucky they didn't catch a beatdown. And you're a ******* ***** for letting them getting away with that ****. If my lady did that, Id slap her straight!
Old 05-25-2007, 07:38 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

an other day on stuntlife-
Old 05-25-2007, 09:51 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
AWESOME....and for thr record you did the right thing!!
lol are u being sarcastic?

Quick Reply: Most embrassing moment!