Most embrassing moment!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 12:56 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person
Re: Most embrassing moment!

Some guy waswas blowing kisses to my wife and her sister one time in bakersfield. I guess they both pointed at their wedding rings and the guy shrugged and kept doing wheelies. Ended up eating ****.... Wife and sis stop to "help" and as soon as the guy picked the bike up, The Sister in law took the keys and hucked them, and called the guy an *******

thats fucked up, but kinda funny...
Old 05-24-2007, 12:59 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^Will you believe I still haven't found them keys
Old 05-24-2007, 01:00 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JoeR1
What's up Br?:YEAH once again your Avi is HOT!
always!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by JoeR1
^^^Will you believe I still haven't found them keys

Thats what i was thinkin when i click send, i said to myself "man... someones gonna read that and be or know the guy..."
Old 05-24-2007, 01:05 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Eri
Some guy waswas blowing kisses to my wife and her sister one time in bakersfield. I guess they both pointed at their wedding rings and the guy shrugged and kept doing wheelies. Ended up eating ****.... Wife and sis stop to "help" and as soon as the guy picked the bike up, The Sister in law took the keys and hucked them, and called the guy an *******

I would have loved to see that. She should have kept the keys and left with them.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
I would have loved to see that. She should have kept the keys and left with them.

best part is they got the idea from me. cause a similar thing happen with a guy ona bike trying to flirt with her, and i was like "i hope that sob stops or eats ****, cause im taking his keys!" but he didnt, and he left.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:08 PM

oh and my wife carries a can of OC spray in her purse when shes not with me, she said she had that **** off safe and ready in case the guy made a move. I told her "**** it, shoulda sprayed his *** anyway" otherwise the guy probally could have did some damage considering theyre both tiny as hell
Old 05-24-2007, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC
one time i was busting out these dope seat spreaders and a deer jumped out

in front of me, being an animal lover i had to swerve and a freaking ups truck

came out of no where... i had no time to react and the girl and the back fell

off as i hit the ups truck..my 250 exploded and the parts flew the over the

truck and hit my parents car totaling it....I'M SUCH A SQUID!!!!!

hmm.... is that why a couple people have avatars with a kid sittin on a yellow honda, and a deer in the background, and it says "OWNED, internet Liar" ...thats kelm? wasnt here back then so dunno
Old 05-24-2007, 01:29 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I thought it would be cool to do a circle brunout on the freeway.

thats what you get SQUID!!!

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-24-2007, 01:32 PM

if your wife took my keys and threw them, that bitch would be lucky to look like my avatar. same goes for you too, if i ever saw someone takes a guys keys and throw them no matter how squidly he is id beat the **** out of him.

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-24-2007, 01:43 PM

i have two:
3rd day on my minty 2005 R6 (my first street bike), me and my homie decide to ride out to san jose and cruise for cinco de mayo (for those of you who dont know there's probably around 20,000+ people out on the streets). we meet these two cats and start riding around with them since they know san jose. long story short, we pull up to an intersection packed to the teeth with people and when i put my foot down to stop i step right on an oil slick and fall over on to one of the guys we just met. he was cool about it (no damage to his bike) needless to say everyone was laughing there drunk asses off.

im riding a wheelie down sonoma blvd (very busy main street in vallejo) and pass bud's burger during lunch (which is always packed with people waiting just to get inside). seeing all these spectators i decide to scrape my bar, i did, but i hit the corner first. it spun me and the bike around i did about 5-7 back flips my shoes flew off and my minty shoei rf-1000 no longer had a spoiler. i got back up found my shoes picked up my bike turn the key off and on to prime the injectors fired it up and got out of there asap.

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-24-2007, 01:49 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
oh wait, hate on some more bitches. i backed into he DJ of stuntwars 07's girlfriends car her and her kid were in.
now that IS FUNNY.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
if your wife took my keys and threw them, that bitch would be lucky to look like my avatar. same goes for you too, if i ever saw someone takes a guys keys and throw them no matter how squidly he is id beat the **** out of him.

-mexican mayhem

hahaha... if you or anyone had touched my wife.... hahaha.... i'd be in the bring, and someone would be dead. I wouldnt even use MY gun, id go to the armory and check out my 16, rco, and 203....

man oh man
Old 05-24-2007, 02:38 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

hahaha... if you or anyone had touched my wife.... hahaha.... i'd be in the bring, and someone would be dead. I wouldnt even use MY gun, id go to the armory and check out my 16, rco, and 203....

man oh man
By the time you got back from the arms room, Im pretty sure he would be gone
Old 05-24-2007, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
i have two:
3rd day on my minty 2005 R6 (my first street bike), me and my homie decide to ride out to san jose and cruise for cinco de mayo (for those of you who dont know there's probably around 20,000+ people out on the streets). we meet these two cats and start riding around with them since they know san jose. long story short, we pull up to an intersection packed to the teeth with people and when i put my foot down to stop i step right on an oil slick and fall over on to one of the guys we just met. he was cool about it (no damage to his bike) needless to say everyone was laughing there drunk asses off.

no better than when my kickstand fell off at the gas station.... cept i left it and got my god damn soda and m&ms
Old 05-24-2007, 03:39 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

sounds like some bullshit they made up to keep you from doing wheelies
Old 05-24-2007, 03:46 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Street Warrior

+1
Old 05-24-2007, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Street Warrior

nah, she doesnt care. Im workin on a ninja for her, she wants me to hurry up so she can join the fun
Old 05-24-2007, 07:04 PM

nah, she doesnt care. Im workin on a ninja for her, she wants me to hurry up so she can join the fun
good, when she eats ****, take her key and throw it.

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-24-2007, 07:05 PM

man oh man
why dont you check out a tank while your at it, ***.

-mexican mayhem

Quick Reply: Most embrassing moment!