Most embrassing moment!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 09:32 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Most embrassing moment!

Originally Posted by Kelm
I know for a fact some well known stunters have had a moment where they rode embrassing or crashed.... post up.

I'm not afraid.... Me and about eight of just got done street riding all day and I had been getting my buddies 05 R6 on stoppies really far, easily 40 to 50 feet which was a lot for me. Well we all burn out cause the manager asked us to for the customers who were eating dinner (it's an outdoor bar/tavern) but I took it one step further and popped up a 2nd gear stoppie up to the light between everyone, and by the time I got to the front somehow I guess I hit oil and the front end just flew out from underneath me and bike landed on top of me and slided.

Somehow though it only cracked the headlight cover and a slight crack in the tai lsection... I had it replaced the same day and we were good. But yeah, talk about being a squid. Embrassing

AS LONG AS THERE WASN'T ANY HOT GIRLS I MEAN WOMEN THEN UR FINE........OR WOULD IT BE FUNNY IF THEY SEEN U FALL?......GOD DAMN IT WHAT DO THESE WOMEN WANT??.........IM SO LONELY
Old 05-24-2007, 09:43 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

your a pedofile in progress
Old 05-24-2007, 10:19 AM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

me and a friend were ridin when we came up to a tahoe literally LOADED when fine *** girls... so we do a few wheelies next to em for a while both roll up stoppies comin up to the light and by the time we stop we're rolling a little too close. i stop.... he stops, gets his shoe lace hung on the peg, does this goofy *** spaz thing tryin to free himself as he dominos into me knocking us both over... buuuut the catch is they didn't laugh and drive off... they backed up, got behind us, turned on their hazards and helped out pinned asses out... then we all went to the bar the night ended VERY nicely at that .... they half of em even started comin out to the spot to watch every now and then.... so his lil squidtastic mishap ended up gettin us both layed!

(not to mention a few other guys at the spot)
Old 05-24-2007, 10:20 AM

zackstunt420 is a decent person

seond week i had my xr70, my girl was over and i was showin off a little bit. i was gettin a little cocky...i try doin a circle...but it was more like a "Bike-On-Face" sort of thing.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:29 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
your a pedofile in progress
Old 05-24-2007, 11:02 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by powder46
high side my new '05 gsxr 750(4,000$ in damage) 6mi after signing papers (34,000$ in left arm repair)
not PIMPIN
that sucks and i know first hand same bike same **** not quite as much damage. most embaressing part... having to admit i wrecked my brand new bike six hours after i got it.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:24 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres my top stupid bike mistake.

I put chain lube on my F2 stunter in my drivway. I got chain lube on my hands & was pushing my bike into the garage next to my moms brand new sweet neon. I had the kickstand down & theres alittle lip on my moms drivway & when I was pushing my bike into the garage the kickstand hit the lip & my bike slipped out of my hands. My 12 bar hit my moms hood & slid about 2 feet down the front of her hood & digging into her front bumper. Fucked up her brand new car.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:30 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by br denis
you should learn how to use that coma
you should learn to spell comma

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
I got chain lube on my hands & was pushing my bike into the garage next to my moms brand new sweet neon.
A sweet Neon?? Unless it was an SRT-4, I dont really see a neon being "sweet"
Old 05-24-2007, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Compton82

A sweet Neon?? Unless it was an SRT-4, I dont really see a neon being "sweet"
I think its the SXT or something like that. I don't like neons but hers is pretty sweet. Dark tinted windows, spoiler with nice rims. Looks really nice for a neon. But your right still a neon.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:42 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I dont have to wreak on the street, my wheelies are embarassing enough.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:49 AM

I dont have to wreak on the street, my wheelies are embarassing enough.
:YEAH
Old 05-24-2007, 12:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

2 stories ...

went through drainage tunnels about 3/4 mile long under I35 on the fiddy's and went to make a turn in a curved tunnel, got my turn right, hit mud and went up the side 360'd the bike and fell on my ***.. good times :YEAH (didn't have a light on my fiddy then either ) then we came up the middle to chill in between the highway and came up the wrong way almost got clocked on the entrance ramp.. just a few more inches over and i woulda been a goner
Good thing vodka helps you not feel a thing till the next morning

second,
pulled a mini wheelie on my lil fiddy quad (nothing to it right?!?!) and pulled too hard and lost it, fell on my ***, and bent the handlbars ... glad i had a helmet on
Old 05-24-2007, 12:27 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
car full of chicks at stop light... car full of dudes behind them tellin me to do a wheelie. they were turnin i was goin straight. Light turns green and as they're turning... stall it. the worst.

Stallin it sucks! But I think everyone has done it at least once.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:35 PM

Trentl40 is a decent person

2 weeks after i got my bike i saw these hot girls in a car behind me so i decided to pull up a little stoppie at the light and went 6 at the intersection. then my bike wouldnt start and i had to push it off to the nearest parking lot while the girls just laughed at me.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:38 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mikeith
me and a friend were ridin when we came up to a tahoe literally LOADED when fine *** girls... so we do a few wheelies next to em for a while both roll up stoppies comin up to the light and by the time we stop we're rolling a little too close. i stop.... he stops, gets his shoe lace hung on the peg, does this goofy *** spaz thing tryin to free himself as he dominos into me knocking us both over... buuuut the catch is they didn't laugh and drive off... they backed up, got behind us, turned on their hazards and helped out pinned asses out... then we all went to the bar the night ended VERY nicely at that .... they half of em even started comin out to the spot to watch every now and then.... so his lil squidtastic mishap ended up gettin us both layed!

(not to mention a few other guys at the spot)
one of the best :YEAH
Old 05-24-2007, 12:45 PM

I worked with a couple guys who had Harley's and we were getting ready to leave work one day. I got on my 95 900RR at the time talking **** to them and went to pull away and forgot I never took off my disc lock I just about ate it and had it like 2 inches off the ground struggling to keep it from dropping when they came running over and helped me pick it up:YEAH
Old 05-24-2007, 12:49 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

i was late home, had been out riding for too long on my 04 ZX10R.

as i was late when came home i knew my girl friend would be pissed.

as i came down my road i hooked it up and changed to second, i hit a hole in the road pulled the throttle and flipped at about 85.... my girlfriend was in the window looking out for me she was on the phone trying to call me when she said "all i saw was your bike then a moment later you came spinning down the road after it!" she then said "i put the phone down" ..... that was my most squid moment of all... but there have been many
Old 05-24-2007, 12:50 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

type mistake besides english isnt my natural language
Old 05-24-2007, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by br denis
type mistake besides english isnt my natural language
What's up Br?:YEAH once again your Avi is HOT!
Old 05-24-2007, 12:54 PM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a similar situation once where I just picked up a GSXR 1000 and popped it up in an endo at a stop light in town. The tires were a lil old either that or I hit oil or something cause the front washed out and I went down. My bike slid into the intersection and I was there shocked and confused as to wtf just happened. Couple people in cars were all staring at me I ran up to the bike started it and ran away haha

Quick Reply: Most embrassing moment!