Most embrassing moment!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Jerry.Muther.Fukin.Taylor

JMFT-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Most embrassing moment!

I was on the way to werk at the local Suzuki Dealership with a few other guys that werk there. I am the "stunt guy" as far as they are concerned and i was showin off. I went to roll a stoppie and went completley over in front of every1. I picked the bike up so fast, tryin to be cool, that i forgot 2 things. 1 - I had never sealed my tip over sensor, so i tried to start the bike over and over till i killed that battery (not thinkin to reset the ignition) and 2 - that i had somewhow destroyed my ankle in the crash. After the adreniline had worn off and i got to werk - i needed to go to the hospital................Funny thing is i stoppied over 15 feet away from the hospital to begin with !!
Old 05-24-2007, 12:29 AM

powder46 is an unknown quantity at this point

high side my new '05 gsxr 750(4,000$ in damage) 6mi after signing papers (34,000$ in left arm repair)
not PIMPIN
Old 05-24-2007, 12:37 AM

live361 is an unknown quantity at this point

the first time i ever rode a bike 7 mounths ago i was at the dealer ship the lady was like just get used to the clutch before you take off so i went around the back when i went to turn around i started turning and it started tipping so i grabed brake bad move it droped i rolled off and got up so quick and picked the bike up so quick, haha i had it up trying to take off before all the people in the service garage came out running i said its ok im an idiot and i felt like an *** i didnt even stop to talk to the lady at in the frount, it had sliders on it so no dammage just a very brused and bloody ego
Old 05-24-2007, 12:47 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

car full of chicks at stop light... car full of dudes behind them tellin me to do a wheelie. they were turnin i was goin straight. Light turns green and as they're turning... stall it. the worst.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:00 AM

live361 is an unknown quantity at this point

saw a guy do that on a busa when he got it started he just let it rip to out run the embrassment haha
Old 05-24-2007, 01:08 AM

DerekMey is a decent person

I came home from the bar pissy drunk with my other buddy who stunts, and there is like 15 fine chicks, none of which i've ever seen before, with my roomate for some birthday there. They said, "hey your that stunt guy, do a trick for us." So i managed to do a great endo (stoppie) with no helmet, head first into the cement with the bike landing on my shoulder putting it down to my waist....Tore everything in it. Had surgery the next week.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:09 AM

Outlawtorn50 is an unknown quantity at this point

As it goes with most bad ending, I was showing of for a car full of girls. Rolled a stoppie up to a stop light next to them. Instead of smoothly putting it down and pimping, I set it down sideways, bike falls hard and I break off the whole effin' leftside footpeg bracket and get a car full of snickers. Not smooth.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:49 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

i was at the stuntspot a few weeks ago, and a few cats wanted to see some zero's. being able to do it, i opted to rock some..... but without having my idle set at 4 the bike just falls in, and falls over... so i went for it, and "slapp". pick my bike up, try it again, and.... "slapp". after 4 times falling, lookin like i wassnt ****, i realized my idle was set stock... turned it up, and hit em till i got bored, just to prove the point that i could do it.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:21 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I got 2
first one was when I was taking the mc liecnse test. I spent about an hour making fun of all the kids droping their bikes on the cone weave test. Well I passed the test (almost) I did not drop my bike till the tester guy said that I passed and needed to ride to the other side of the area. When I got their I pulled the no kick stand thing and well i was told to try agein next week
The second one
A few years ago when sitting in rush hour trafic on my way to work I thought it would be cool to do a circle brunout on the freeway. Trafic was stoped and I was not awake enoff to know what a dumb idea that would be so I being in the right lane next to the shoulder I lite up the back tire. Well I got about a little over a 1/4 of the way around and the bike fell over. So Im standing their clapping and laughing at myself never thinking to hit the kill switch. <<DOH!!! After a few seconds its pucking oil out the can and shuts off. Well I picked it up and it would not start. I had to push it on to the sholder and stand their like the dumb a$$ that I was and wait for the oil to drain back down. I could not even tell you how many people were pointing and laughing at me for that one.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:28 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by live361
saw a guy do that on a busa when he got it started he just let it rip to out run the embrassment haha

I did the same but the point is by the time i accually did anything they were out of sight thinkin... wow look at that squid with the cage and dented tank, cant even move at a green light without stallin it
Old 05-24-2007, 03:36 AM

powder46 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^haha shitty
Old 05-24-2007, 05:30 AM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pull up to a Liq store in fresno, about 10 other riders already there in the store. I'm come-n to a stop so i go to put my feet down and my jean cuff gets caught in the heel gaurd and i fall straight over. luckly 1 of my boys saw me, came out and got the bike off of me cuz i was pinned.

Same thing happened at a gas station wit 7-10 riders just come-n from kill-n the spot.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:33 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

coming up to an intersection, red light, I wanted to turn right so I snaked between the cars in the right lane and the curb all smooth like, stopped, went to turn right and stalled it all kelm like.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:58 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kelm
I know I was gonna get hated on for this, duh. bring it ******* I did it on a buddies bike, in front of people, oh damn I smell the hate coming lets not froget it's me Kelm guys
you dont deserve the attention...
Old 05-24-2007, 07:59 AM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by live361
the first time i ever rode a bike 7 mounths ago i was at the dealer ship the lady was like just get used to the clutch before you take off so i went around the back when i went to turn around i started turning and it started tipping so i grabed brake bad move it droped i rolled off and got up so quick and picked the bike up so quick, haha i had it up trying to take off before all the people in the service garage came out running i said its ok im an idiot and i felt like an *** i didnt even stop to talk to the lady at in the frount, it had sliders on it so no dammage just a very brused and bloody ego
you should learn how to use that coma
Old 05-24-2007, 08:02 AM

was learnin switchback christ and hit some concrete **** in front of lots of ppl
Old 05-24-2007, 08:26 AM

Yamaha-stunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
Are you trying to be funny? That **** happened to me ****** on my Ninja 250.

Mine happened in front of the Irish Brigade.... down the street from Carls.

lol. I still get teased about it to this day, i dont think i'll ever hear the end of it.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:22 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

First (and only so far) time i tried to do some slow **** (in front of a hot *** chick no less) i ended up picken the front end up in first gear. I just wasnt used to it comin up so damn fast so i chopped the throttle which made it go down so then i just gave it way to much and it flipped on to me and dragged my *** down the street. After coming to a stop all u here is the girl running in her high heels like click click click click click to go get my boys to help me out. That def sucked ***.

Why is it that it apperantly always involves a girl somehow? You know, i really cant stand women but then if im on my bike and a see some hot chick i imediately think to pop it up to try and impress her. I really dont understand i guess.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by dizzie56
Why is it that it apperantly always involves a girl somehow? if im on my bike and a see some hot chick i imediately think to pop it up to try and impress her. I really dont understand i guess.
you've answered yourself
Old 05-24-2007, 09:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

thewibb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tallyturbo
i did that same **** last night. i felt so retarted. we went to our stunt spot and some how it was blown up by a **** ton of street racers. so i started riding just doing the normal **** like spreaders highchairs a few sitdown circles and they thought it was sweet as hell. when i went to get off my bike i guess i wasnt thinking and it just fell right over. i felt stupid as hell but i guess they still liked it.
****, I would have been like that's how I park my **** in the garage bitches :YEAH

Quick Reply: Most embrassing moment!