Black Bike Week

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 08:06 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Black Bike Week

I assure you if whitey held a white bike week it would attract jackass, David Duke-ish folks and turn racist. thats why good whitey cant have a white anything, cuz of ur **** and kkk bretheren.

anyway, i'd go if i had the time. tons of ghetto booties in bikinis gonna be out there. i always pull in all kinda game at black events :YEAH
Old 05-23-2007, 08:57 AM

ClintBorneo is a decent person

Hahahahahahhahahahhahah..... Lets Have "rice" Bike Week...hahahahahahha...asian Bike Week Ahhahaha May Be ******* " Rainbow Bike Week" Hahahahahahahahahha
Old 05-23-2007, 10:53 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Myrtle beach mexican motorcycle week "beaners on bikes"
Old 05-23-2007, 11:01 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

I think im gonna go. My moms black, so that makes me black by default....

(im adopted)
Old 05-23-2007, 12:45 PM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

^ Just let it go man.. .... just let it go.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:18 PM

so I can expect about 5 people coming into town according to this. And I was worried about gettin to work on time.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:01 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

i'll be there
Old 05-24-2007, 04:02 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Well it's official... I'm leaving tonight.

Tony, don't be scared to call
Old 05-25-2007, 08:26 AM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

hey y'all...we're down here. Rolled in at 4 this morning, been up since 5 yesterday morning, and STILL haven't gone to bed yet!!!! I'm too wired, and we're only here till Sunday so I want to get as much in as I can!!!!

I wish all these guys would wake up so we can go have fun, lol.

Y'all, if you're down here hit me up.

Funny story though, on the way down here we're in the SpeedFreak truck with Tazz's bad-*** Gix in the back. So we're watching movies and stuff, and all the sudden we see a cop pulling us to the side in the next lane. So we **** ourselves accordingly, and try to figure out WHY we're getting flagged. So the cop pulls us over, and we're both sitting there with the hands on the dash, engine off....we're no strangers to the drill, lol. The cop comes up to the passenger window and goes, "Mannnn, I just had to give you guys props on that bike and check it out a little closer!!! That thing is BAD ***!!!!!" lol. WE about died right then and there!!!! lol.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:03 AM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speedfreak Chic
hey y'all...we're down here. Rolled in at 4 this morning, been up since 5 yesterday morning, and STILL haven't gone to bed yet!!!! I'm too wired, and we're only here till Sunday so I want to get as much in as I can!!!!

I wish all these guys would wake up so we can go have fun, lol.

Y'all, if you're down here hit me up.

Funny story though, on the way down here we're in the SpeedFreak truck with Tazz's bad-*** Gix in the back. So we're watching movies and stuff, and all the sudden we see a cop pulling us to the side in the next lane. So we **** ourselves accordingly, and try to figure out WHY we're getting flagged. So the cop pulls us over, and we're both sitting there with the hands on the dash, engine off....we're no strangers to the drill, lol. The cop comes up to the passenger window and goes, "Mannnn, I just had to give you guys props on that bike and check it out a little closer!!! That thing is BAD ***!!!!!" lol. WE about died right then and there!!!! lol.

at that point you should have dumped a dufflbag full of coke out the window and peeled off on his ***!!!:YEAH
Old 05-25-2007, 10:52 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by kikstart
Hey guys please stop bickering about this topic. I know plenty of "people" black and white who are going to Myrtle. While I do not call it "black bike week" this event is the event preferred by minorities riders because it falls on a weekend that most people have a paid day off unlike Daytona that does not. I would like to know who decided to coin this phrase. The irony of the whole situation is that it is called "black bike week" and it is held in a state who's capital still flies the "rebel flag" now that is some "******" irony for you. So lets all forget about the black white **** and talk about the **** this site was created for,"cool *** bike stunts". Which is something we all can Identify with no matter what race we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait.... so your saying, minorities can only ride on paid holidays? Sounds racists ta meeeeee

the irony, is that you were completly wrong about the flag. The South Carolina state flag hasnt had the Confeddie flag on it in YEARS.

The current state is blue and has a white palm tree with a cresent moon.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	south_carolina_state_flag.gif
Views:	13
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	194946  
Old 05-27-2007, 06:24 AM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

this place sucks y'all. If it weren't for the people we've chilled with it'd be a total waste of time.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:53 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

this place sucks y'all. If it weren't for the people we've chilled with it'd be a total waste of time.
I thought the same thing untill we got to the dog house show yesterday... it was sick. Cant wait for these ******** to wake up uo we can head back over there
Old 05-27-2007, 10:31 AM

Dog House last night was the ****, Lots of great riders and some fucked up tires. If your down here check it out we'll be there all day to day Sunday. If your anywere but hte doghouse your wastin your time in MB
Old 05-27-2007, 10:41 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
Dog House last night was the ****, Lots of great riders and some fucked up tires. If your down here check it out we'll be there all day to day Sunday. If your anywere but hte doghouse your wastin your time in MB
What up bro? Killin it down there for everyone as usual I see!!:YEAH Wish I couldve came down and smashed the bike up with you guys. Tell everyone I said hey and get me some vid!!
Old 05-27-2007, 11:10 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

wait, so there arent a ton of hot chics in thongs, lookin like they're yearning to ****, flashin and poppin their asses to the sound of music from cars passing by??
Old 05-27-2007, 11:33 AM

Speedchick must be high, or she hasnt been at the right spot. I m havin more fun this week than I did at harley week. Everyone said nobody will tip this week and everyone was goin to be dicks. I found the exact opposite to be true I made more money this week and everyone has been real cool, no fights or problems that Ive seen. yesterday with superstreetbike filmin and gettin to ride with some of these guys was one of the most fun days of my life. Speed chik needs to get over to the dogyhouse and have some fun and see what Myrtle Beach has to offer.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
What up bro? Killin it down there for everyone as usual I see!!:YEAH Wish I couldve came down and smashed the bike up with you guys. Tell everyone I said hey and get me some vid!!
Ill call you later with some detail s but yeah jits awsome your missin a great time. Britton and Ryan Lanier were pullin circles on a gsxr 600 stredched and a 240 kit on the rear. Crazy ****
Old 05-27-2007, 12:43 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Did I mention how bad I hate my life Im done with everything for two months, Im coming down, and living there end of story!
Old 05-27-2007, 10:56 PM

on the way home now. one broken f4i, two blown motors, one arrest, one bike impounded.... what a weekend

Quick Reply: Black Bike Week