Black Bike Week

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 08:51 AM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Black Bike Week

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
I'll be there Thurs-Fri. Ridin @ the Dog House North and Redline Powersports.
i'm goan be there!!! finaly have someone to go with.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:01 AM

GXRJimmy is a decent person

To be technical...it's actually called ATLANTIC BEACH BIKE FEST... see crackers, that's not racist!
Old 05-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GXRJimmy
To be technical...it's actually called ATLANTIC BEACH BIKE FEST... see crackers, that's not racist!
But it leaves out the Pacific ocean! Do you have something against Pacific beaches? That's racist!
Old 05-22-2007, 10:18 AM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

lol....wouldn't it be "Oceanist"?
Old 05-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Speedfreak Chic
lol....wouldn't it be "Oceanist"?
The Red Sea is the biggest racist ever.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:30 AM

lol....but seriously, let's just leave it at "a few lucky fools who get to spend a long holiday weekend tearing it up and raising hell on a gorgeous beach."

That's kind of a long name, huh?

How about just "Myrtle Beach" then? :YEAH

I don't really care what you call it....I just know I'm outta here in less than 48 hours!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 10:37 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Who says you have to be black to go to black bike week? There's a group in Tampa called Ebony Ryders, and they even have white people on their crew...

Old 05-22-2007, 12:41 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

i bet there will be lots of chromed out 1100's crusin down the streets for the hoes yo!!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:39 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

i live here so ill be here.\
jason britton will be at redline powersports at 9 am for his show.
outa be good.

just watch your *** and dont act white. jus kiddin
D
Old 05-22-2007, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
i live here so ill be here.\
jason britton will be at redline powersports at 9 am for his show.
outa be good.

just watch your *** and dont act white. jus kiddin
D
lmao....technically if you're 150% white, you prolly don't have an *** to watch anyways, so you're good.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:51 PM
LETS RIDE

lmao....technically if you're 150% white, you prolly don't have an *** to watch anyways, so you're good.
buwahahahaha!
well just keep your tank full and be prepared to bail out at a moments notice!!!
lol
D
Old 05-22-2007, 02:26 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Im there, I mean here, anyway wheres this spot everyones talkin about. I thought I had everywhere pegged around here and I dont even know where the spot is. Dethwish help me out, you keepin secrets.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Retired

Wheelies are a white boys ghetto hall pass.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:43 PM

we'll be at the UrbanII event, but if anyone knows of night time spots, PM me please!!! We'd love to get local footage and bring our boys out there to roll with y'all!!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:50 PM

we'll be at the UrbanII event, but if anyone knows of night time spots, PM me please!!! We'd love to get local footage and bring our boys out there to roll with y'all!!
Wheres the Urban II event, A lot of the locals (myself Included) will be at the Dog House North. You lookin for night spots to ride or get drunk, or both. Usually hang at the beach house on 12th one of our freinds dj's there. Bike and white friendly for all u skeered saltines.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
buwahahahaha!
well just keep your tank full and be prepared to bail out at a moments notice!!!
lol
D
And always roll with an extra G (or 2) so you can have someone bail you out if your not quick enough
Old 05-22-2007, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
Wheres the Urban II event, A lot of the locals (myself Included) will be at the Dog House North. You lookin for night spots to ride or get drunk, or both. Usually hang at the beach house on 12th one of our freinds dj's there. Bike and white friendly for all u skeered saltines.
lol....I ain't skeered. :YEAH I lived down south for a while, so it's all gravy....lol. Ain't nothin' gonna' happen as long as you don't walk around screamin from every pore of your body, "I'M WHITE!!!!" like a fool, lol.

We're mainly looking for underground riding places to come out and film and let some of the guys traveling with us be able to practice. The UrbanII event is here:

Last edited by CPat; 05-22-2007 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:21 PM

PM me your info, Ill give you a call after I talk to the other locals, Its my first year down here (and im white) so I dont want to step on any toes during Memorial Bike Week (The P C name for it.)
Old 05-22-2007, 03:26 PM

PM me your info, Ill give you a call after I talk to the other locals, Its my first year down here (and im white) so I dont want to step on any toes during Memorial Bike Week (The P C name for it.)
done!
Old 05-23-2007, 07:16 AM
LETS RIDE

Im there, I mean here, anyway wheres this spot everyones talkin about. I thought I had everywhere pegged around here and I dont even know where the spot is. Dethwish help me out, you keepin secrets.
hey GQ!!!
ok im confused....redline is on 501...you know that...and the doghouse north of course...the DC....thats all the spots i know about since we got kicked out of hooters!! lol anyway....i see a pic of the underground riders in that flyer...are they putting on the stunt show again?

ahh well **** it im just getting on the bike and riding out ill find the action.
D

Quick Reply: Black Bike Week